From the same lump of clay.

Truster

The case of Paul is a good one because he hardened his heart and even persecuted the church but eventually came to repentance. Paul was always a sheep just a dysfunctional one in his early days.

Paul did not come to repentance he was brought to repentance. Paul was hard hearted because the Eternal had made him so.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Not a war, but a family trait:

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Family trait alright. You are like your Father, who cannot speak the truth, and who stood before God night and day accusing his brothers, until the day he was cast out of the presence of the heavenly host, and came crashing down to earth, as will happen to you, when the pedestal that you have placed yourself on, crumbles beneath you.

Truster

Family trait alright. You are like your Father, who cannot speak the truth, and who stood before God night and day accusing his brothers, until the day he was cast out of the presence of the heavenly host, and came crashing down to earth, as will happen to you, when the pedestal that you have placed yourself on, crumbles beneath you.

You would have accused Paul guilty of not loving his neighbour as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people haters of Elohim (Romans 1:30), fools (1 Corinthians 15:36) accursed (Galatians 1:8-9), dogs (Philippians 3:2), liars (1 Timothy 1:10) and bastards (Hebrews 12:8)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
You would have accused Paul guilty of not loving his neighbour as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people haters of Elohim (Romans 1:30), fools (1 Corinthians 15:36) accursed (Galatians 1:8-9), dogs (Philippians 3:2), liars (1 Timothy 1:10) and bastards (Hebrews 12:8)

No I would not have. In fact I would have commended him, as all those accusations, were aimed at people such as yourself, who are forever bringing accusations against your brethren.

Truster

No I would not have. In fact I would have commended him, as all those accusations, were aimed at people such as yourself, who are forever bringing accusations against your brethren.

I don't accuse, never. I judge, between the hypocrites and the saints and warn the hypocrites to flee the wrath to come. I judge false brothers and warn them. False witnesses of the truth and warn them. You should be thankful the Almighty has sent a warning...You probably won't/can't heed the warning and "In due time your foot shall slide".

But, "seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them".

Its refered to as judicial blinding. The saddest of judgements in those thus afflicted, but glory honour and praise to Him whose judgments are just and upright.

Truster

King of the sand castle is more like it.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Your impiety extinguishes any glimmer of light you would otherwise have received. Your ignorance of the scriptures is glaringly obvious.

Everything I am and have is firmly based on this. The evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of the Messiah alone.

This castle is not built on sand, but your head is buried in sand.

Epoisses

Paul did not come to repentance he was brought to repentance. Paul was hard hearted because the Eternal had made him so.

I don't deny this but Christians like you ignore personal responsibility when all the apostles spoke of it. The babes need it but mature Christians realize that God controls everything.

Truster

I don't deny this but Christians like you ignore personal responsibility when all the apostles spoke of it. The babes need it but mature Christians realize that God controls everything.

Even pagans understood there was control over everything...so what?

Satan knows who controls everything and so what?

The general revelation that is given to all men is the revelation of His power. It leaves all men without excuse.

Mature Christians realise nothing more than light provides every man ever born, so that all are without excuse.

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Divinity; so that they are without excuse:".

Epoisses

Even pagans understood there was control over everything...so what?

Satan knows who controls everything and so what?

The general revelation that is given to all men is the revelation of His power. It leaves all men without excuse.

Mature Christians realise nothing more than light provides every man ever born, so that all are without excuse.

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Divinity; so that they are without excuse:".

Pompous and arrogant Christians deny personal responsibility and present the warped gospel of an unloving God who creates lost souls to live lives of futility and be damned eternally. They have no answer for verses of scripture by James or Jesus who clearly taught works of righteousness. They have no answer for a final judgment based on works. This is why Truster probably Episcopalian and his Calvinist wannabe gospel are rejected by anyone with half a brain.

Epoisses

Christians like Truster are the ones who ordain homosexuals. God does all the choosing so homosexuality is an acceptable behavior for Christians ain't that right Truster!! Just live your life however you want because we're all just lumps of clay with no will of our own and no maker to ever answer to. Do you believe in a final judgment Truster or did you tear those pages out of your bible?

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Christians like Truster are the ones who ordain homosexuals. God does all the choosing so homosexuality is an acceptable behavior for Christians ain't that right Truster!! Just live your life however you want because we're all just lumps of clay with no will of our own and no maker to ever answer to. Do you believe in a final judgment Truster or did you tear those pages out of your bible?

I will leave you to put the pompous, pious, pretentious self righteous Truster in his place, Epoisses, you are doing such a good job.

The more we chip away at the fragile pedestal upon which he stands, the quicker we will bring him back to earth.

Truster

You really should put the cork back in the bottle.

Truster

I will leave you to put the pompous, pious, pretentious self righteous Truster in his place, Epoisses, you are doing such a good job.

The more we chip away at the fragile pedestal upon which he stands, the quicker we will bring him back to earth.

"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:"

Evil thoughts, false witness and blasphemies.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I don't accuse, never. I judge, between the hypocrites and the saints and warn the hypocrites to flee the wrath to come. I judge false brothers and warn them. False witnesses of the truth and warn them. You should be thankful the Almighty has sent a warning...You probably won't/can't heed the warning and "In due time your foot shall slide".

But, "seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them".

Its refered to as judicial blinding. The saddest of judgements in those thus afflicted, but glory honour and praise to Him whose judgments are just and upright.

You accuse righteous people, whose beliefs do not agree with your ridiculous and erroneous interpretations of scripture, as being hypocrites. You are about to come down to earth with an awful thump youngen.

glorydaz

Equality for mankind
begins and ends
in one indisputable fact.

We are taken from
the same lump of clay.

In the reason for the taking
the making and shaping
there is no equality.

It is the choice and power
of the potter who forms.
Some as vessels of wrath
fitted for destruction
others as vessels of mercy
which He has prepared for glory.

Neither vessel has any
say in the matter.
None can say
why have you
made me thus?

From Romans 9:21

That brings this to mind.

Jer. 18
6 O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

7 At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;

8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;

10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

11 Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.

12 And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.​