From the same lump of clay.

Truster

Unlike yourself, I am not some pompous, pious and pretentious person, who claims that I have already been redeemed. I would not tempt Satan to ask God to allow him to put me to the test as he did with Job. For unlike Job, I doubt that I have the faith and strength to withstand such an onslaught.

God is my saviour and Jesus is my hope, and my hope is, that like Jesus, I might be able to win the victory over the ruler of this world and be invited to sit beside him in our Father's throne of Godhead to the creation.

Another Satan worshipper.

At the very moment Messiah declared, It is paid (finished) He had redeemed His people from their sins. It is the office and role of the Holy Spirit to apply the benefits of redemption to the redeemed. I received the knowledge and the benefits of the redemption of my soul at 10:30am on July 17th 1999. I now look forward to the redemption of my body.

Epoisses

Please don't include me in the term "us" when it comes to The Judgement. Another has been judged guilty on my behalf and He has paid the redemption price and wiped out my sin.

We shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ including 'you'.

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad. 2Cor. 5:10

Epoisses

I'm not a calvinist. I boldly assert what the anointing and the scriptures teach me. They don't teach you the same thing, obviously. Anyone can read the revealed will of the Father, but only the heirs of the pre-evangelism can benefit under the terms of the will. I have and am benefiting under the terms and each and every day brings new mercies and tokens of His goodness.

You may not be a Calvinist but use their arguments. Does God create lost sinners who have no chance and are destined for hell? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Truster

You may not be a Calvinist but use their arguments. Does God create lost sinners who have no chance and are destined for hell? A simple yes or no will suffice.

"Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?"

I don't have an opinion on this matter, but the scriptures do and I trust implicitly in what the scriptures state on this matter and all other matters. You obviously don't accept the doctrines and hate the thought that the Eternal Almighty might be Almighty in all things.

You poor, lost and wretched soul.

Zeke

Equality for mankind
begins and ends
in one indisputable fact.

We are taken from
the same lump of clay.

In the reason for the taking
the making and shaping
there is no equality.

It is the choice and power
of the potter who forms.
Some as vessels of wrath
fitted for destruction
others as vessels of mercy
which He has prepared for glory.

Neither vessel has any
say in the matter.
None can say
why have you
made me thus?

From Romans 9:21
He put all in disobedience so He can have mercy on all, we all go through each state no one is condemned for ever just the old man is put to death just like Romans explains. Yet you have a secret joy in that you think you are some elect while others get to burn.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Truster

He put all in disobedience so He can have mercy on all, we all go through each state no one is condemned for ever just the old man is put to death just like Romans explains. Yet you have a secret joy in that you think you are some elect while others get to burn.

Your hope is without foundation.

daqq

So true, he seems to actually take great delight and joy in the idea that all those who disagree with him are headed into, (his version of), eternal conscious torment. The only thing I might disagree with is, "secret joy", because his joy and happiness at the thought of the eternal damnation of other human beings appears to be no secret.

Epoisses

"Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?"

I don't have an opinion on this matter, but the scriptures do and I trust implicitly in what the scriptures state on this matter and all other matters. You obviously don't accept the doctrines and hate the thought that the Eternal Almighty might be Almighty in all things.

You poor, lost and wretched soul.

You just judged me as lost which is the fruit of a vessel unto dishonor. So many believe one or two verses of scripture but cannot fathom when the exact opposite is said by another bible author. A great example are those who uphold Paul and reject Jesus and James who focused on works. You're just a novice and a vessel of honor will always produce works of righteousness.

Truster

You just judged me as lost which is the fruit of a vessel unto dishonor. So many believe one or two verses of scripture but cannot fathom when the exact opposite is said by another bible author. A great example are those who uphold Paul and reject Jesus and James who focused on works. You're just a novice and a vessel of honor will always produce works of righteousness.

You put light for darkness and good for evil.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Another Satan worshipper.

At the very moment Messiah declared, It is paid (finished) He had redeemed His people from their sins. It is the office and role of the Holy Spirit to apply the benefits of redemption to the redeemed. I received the knowledge and the benefits of the redemption of my soul at 10:30am on July 17th 1999. I now look forward to the redemption of my body.

I have declared that God is my saviour and Jesus is my hope, and He who I worship as my God and saviour, you call Satan.

The soul is eternal, it is the unrighteous spirit/mind that is imprinted onto the eternal living soul, which is divided from God's eternal soul, and ceases to exist, this is the second death that will follow the death of your body, in which 'YOU' the mind/spirit develops.

Each and everyone must pay the blood price for the sins of the flesh in which they the mind/spirit develops.

And 'The Son of Man' who crushes the head of SATAN, is currently developing within the pregnant androgynous body of EVE/MANKIND and he will be born through EVE's great pain and tribulation, and he too must be held accountable for the sins of the body in which He develops, in fact it is his death alone, which can pay the penalty for the sins of EVE.

The life of the woman [MANKIND] is justified by the child that she bears. His death justifies the continued existence of the species of mankind, but not all the individual cells of the body of EVE.

Psalms 51: 5; "Behold I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me.

1st Timothy 2: 13-15; For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women will be saved through childbearing, etc.

Truster

I have declared that God is my saviour and Jesus is my hope, and He who I worship as my God and saviour, you call Satan.

The soul is eternal, it is the unrighteous spirit/mind that is imprinted onto the eternal living soul, which is divided from God's eternal soul, and ceases to exist, this is the second death that will follow the death of your body, in which 'YOU' the mind/spirit develops.

Each and everyone must pay the blood price for the sins of the flesh in which they the mind/spirit develops.

And 'The Son of Man' who crushes the head of SATAN, is currently developing within the pregnant androgynous body of EVE/MANKIND and he will be born through EVE's great pain and tribulation, and he too must be held accountable for the sins of the body in which He develops, in fact it is his death alone, which can pay the penalty for the sins of EVE.

The life of the woman [MANKIND] is justified by the child that she bears. His death justifies the continued existence of the species of mankind, but not all the individual cells of the body of EVE.

Psalms 51: 5; "Behold I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me.

1st Timothy 2: 13-15; For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women will be saved through childbearing, etc.

Heretic.

Epoisses

You put light for darkness and good for evil.

The true evil fruit of the Calvinist false gospel. We're the elect and everyone else is non-elect and reprobate. Jesus and James rebuke all predestinarians who haven't figured out that only God knows who the elect are not the holier than thou wannabes. Jesus said those who are faithful until death will receive a crown of life not the intellectual unbelievers.

Truster

The true evil fruit of the Calvinist false gospel. We're the elect and everyone else is non-elect and reprobate. Jesus and James rebuke all predestinarians who haven't figured out that only God knows who the elect are not the holier than thou wannabes. Jesus said those who are faithful until death will receive a crown of life not the intellectual unbelievers.

"Intellectual" me? I left school at 13 years of age with little or no education. Everything has been given me and without the work of salvation I wouldn't be able to compile a single sentence. Grace has worked and is working in me in ways that you couldn't even dream of.
I know by the words people use and manner they hold not a love of the truth who my brothers and sisters are. I wouldn't dream of calling anyone brother who didn't know the truth that they say has set them free.

You call me a calvinist when I have stated so many times I am not. You put darkness for light that you have never seen. You call good evil when your heart is as evil today as the day you were born.

You are an enemy of the Eternal Almighty:

"I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me."

Epoisses

"Intellectual" me? I left school at 13 years of age with little or no education. Everything has been given me and without the work of salvation I wouldn't be able to compile a single sentence. Grace has worked and is working in me in ways that you couldn't even dream of.
I know by the words people use and manner they hold not a love of the truth who my brothers and sisters are. I wouldn't dream of calling anyone brother who didn't know the truth that they say has set them free.

You call me a calvinist when I have stated so many times I am not. You put darkness for light that you have never seen. You call good evil when your heart is as evil today as the day you were born.

You are an enemy of the Eternal Almighty:

"I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me."

I agree you are not an intellectual because I never said you were a Calvinist only using their arguments so you can't read properly. Also if you knew anything about election you would know that Peter also spoke on the subject of election and said we are to make our calling and election sure ergo we are to produce fruit. An elect sheep of God will produce the fruits of righteousness and a non-elect goat of Satan will cry when backed into a corner and fold at the worst possible time. Only time will tell who are the sheep and who are the goats. Talk is cheap and false brethren are a dime a dozen.

Truster

I agree you are not an intellectual because I never said you were a Calvinist only using their arguments so you can't read properly. Also if you knew anything about election you would know that Peter also spoke on the subject of election and said we are to make our calling and election sure ergo we are to produce fruit. An elect sheep of God will produce the fruits of righteousness and a non-elect goat of Satan will cry when backed into a corner and fold at the worst possible time. Only time will tell who are the sheep and who are the goats. Talk is cheap and false brethren are a dime a dozen.

I've been using that teaching of Peter for years and that's the main reason I left the denominations, because they ignore it. Why do you bother clicking on my posts if you are so convinced I'm a charlatan? I don't watch sport so I'd never visit a sport channel...