From the same lump of clay.

Truster

You should stop talking to yourself then because you are just a babe who sucks the milk. You're not ready for that juicy rack of ribs dripping with sticky sauce.

You use worldly words to convey your worldly lack of understanding. You do not love the truth and your impiety is blatantly obvious.

Truster

Thus said the pot to the kettle.

On a scale of originality of 1 to 10 that scored zero.

On my Insult O Meter the arrow didn't move.

My irony meter however has just gone into low earth orbit. I just hope MR Trump doesn't think its a missile.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
On a scale of originality of 1 to 10 that scored zero.

On my Insult O Meter the arrow didn't move.

My irony meter however has just gone into low earth orbit. I just hope MR Trump doesn't think its a missile.

Of course the quote is not original, nor was it meant as an insult, but merely to point out the fact, that you, 'THE POT' do exactly that which you accuse the kettle of doing.

But rather than go into some lengthy detail, to reveal your hypocrisy, it was easier to use an old quotation, "Thus said the pot to the kettle."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Of course the quote is not original, nor was it meant as an insult, but merely to point out the fact, that you, 'THE POT' do exactly that which you accuse the kettle of doing.

But rather than go into some lengthy detail, to reveal your hypocrisy, it was easier to use an old quotation, "Thus said the pot to the kettle."

I had the same thought about truster. However, I discovered he is truthful about his faith.

Please give him benefit of doubt.

thank you.

Truster

You didn't go into any lengthy detail, because you can't and to be perfectly and sincerely honest with you, it would be ill advised. Strike at the Kings man and you strike the King.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
You didn't go into any lengthy detail, because you can't and to be perfectly and sincerely honest with you, it would be ill advised. Strike at the Kings man and you strike the King.

Methinks the fool who believes that it is the king's man, needs to be brought down a peg or two.

Truster

Methinks the fool who believes that it is the king's man, needs to be brought down a peg or two.

By grace and through truth I am what I am, where I am and what I confess. If my saying that I am the Kings man offends you. What will my saying Elohim is my Father cause you to do? It cause Cain to murder Abel. It cause the religious of the day to nail Yah Shua Messiah to a tree.

"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:"

Evil thoughts, false witness and blasphemies.

The verse fits, so wear it and woe.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
By grace and through truth I am what I am, where I am and what I confess. If my saying that I am the Kings man offends you. What will my saying Elohim is my Father cause you to do? It cause Cain to murder Abel. It cause the religious of the day to nail Yah Shua Messiah to a tree.

"For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:"

Evil thoughts, false witness and blasphemies.

The verse fits, so wear it and woe.

I know that you are what you are, and I pity you for being what you are.

Saying that you are the king's man, does not offend me in anyway. You are not the first, nor will you be the last, who have placed themselves upon a pedestal that is about to crumble beneath you.

My brother Jesus, said to Mary Magdalene in John 20: 17; "Go to my brothers and tell them that I am ascending to him, who is my Father and their Father, to my God and their God."

Jesus my brother, who was given divine glory by the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, see Acts 3: 13; and who now sits beside our Father on his throne of Godhead to the creation, see Revelation 3: 21; invites all, who like himself, are able to win the victory as he has, to sit beside him in the Fathers throne.

Truster

I know that you are what you are, and I pity you for being what you are.

Saying that you are the king's man, does not offend me in anyway. You are not the first, nor will you be the last, who have placed themselves upon a pedestal that is about to crumble beneath you.

My brother Jesus, said to Mary Magdalene in John 20: 17; "Go to my brothers and tell them that I am ascending to him, who is my Father and their Father, to my God and their God."

Jesus my brother, who was given divine glory by the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors, see Acts 3: 13; and who now sits beside our Father on his throne of Godhead to the creation, see Revelation 3: 21; invites all, who like himself, are able to win the victory as he has, to sit beside him in the Fathers throne.

You are a blasphemer and perverter of the truth.

S-word

BANNED
Banned

I quote only the truth of God's word, that which is said in John 20: 17; Acts 3: 13; and Revelation 3: 21; and you believe that God's words are a blasphemous perversion of the truth, do you?

Truster

I quote only the truth of God's word, that which is said in John 20: 17; Acts 3: 13; and Revelation 3: 21; and you believe that God's word if a blasphemous perversion of the truth, do you?

oatmeal

The arguments of the Calvinist who boldly asserts that God is the author of sin which is heresy on so many levels. The bible teaches that everything God made originally was perfect so sin is the fault of the creation not the creator. God does take from the lump of fallen humanity and make one vessel to honor and one to dishonor. When we look at the famous example of Pharaoh there are verses that say God hardened his heart but there are others that say Pharaoh hardened his own heart Ex. 8:15; 8:32; 1Sam. 6:6.

Thanks for pointing out those verses. When presented with truth, some people welcome truth, some people harden their hearts to the truth.

God knew that Pharaoh would harden his heart when presented with the truth and God presented to him the truth anyway. God presented the truth to Moses and Moses being meek, ie, humble and willing to learn and putting forth the effort to learn, was uplifted and benefited from the truth.

Epoisses

Thanks for pointing out those verses. When presented with truth, some people welcome truth, some people harden their hearts to the truth.

God knew that Pharaoh would harden his heart when presented with the truth and God presented to him the truth anyway. God presented the truth to Moses and Moses being meek, ie, humble and willing to learn and putting forth the effort to learn, was uplifted and benefited from the truth.

The case of Paul is a good one because he hardened his heart and even persecuted the church but eventually came to repentance. Paul was always a sheep just a dysfunctional one in his early days.

Truster

The Almighty did not "know" Pharaoh would harden his heart. The Almighty hardened Pharaoh's heart* and did so for a reason and with a purpose in mind.

Herat* Not the blood pump.