Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

The words I posted didn't set me on high. In fact I wasn't mentioned. Man wasn't mentioned. Every word came from Him as is being returned to Him in praise and for His glory. Every single word was aimed at the glory of the Eternal Father and His Son The Messiah.

Anyone in whom the Holy Spirit dwells would say amen at least, but that spirit at work in you hates the fact that I have set man at nought and given the honour and the glory to Him who sits on High. You can't even bring yourself to read the post, because the spirit at work in you won't allow you to.

You always speak of works, but you completely ignore the work in true worship that is conducted in spirit and in truth. The true work that exalts the work of redemption.

All you can bring is the sacrifice of Cain and like him you hate the true sacrifice that we, like Abel, bring. A sacrifice of praise...
She doesn't ignore it, it hasn't been made manifest in you, and it is extremely obvious to those with eyes.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

marhig

So given

g = God
l = love

if

g = l

then

l = g

That is, the emotion I feel, which I call love, is God.

Is this what you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crikey O'Reilly I think you've lost me there! The love that you feel in your heart comes from God, when we are born of God, that love grows and becomes overwhelming, so much so that we care for everyone and not just our own.

Do you see what I mean?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I didn't put a lot of commentary since some people think I am not spreading truth. Then you knock me for that. Read it again for the first time. You might actually learn something.

Exactly. You cannot win. They are always ready to attack their enemy no matter what. That's why they are wicked.

And they call everyone hypocrites who don't agree with them.

popsthebuilder

I think, speak and perform everything in obedience to the Spirit that lives and works in me. His yoke is light and His burden is easy. There is a yoke and I've been wearing it for 6,494 days to the praise of the glory of His grace and amen.
More lies.

For over a week you have spoken directly against devotion and now, here you claim the total opposite.

How very pathetic

Spockrates

Foundation.

Either, both or in any other state of consciousness.

Thanks for asking. Well, I don't have any memories of past lives while I'm awake, unless of course I've forgotten them.

What I remember of my dreams might be memories of past lives, or perhaps lives lived presently in a parallel universe. However, what I recall of them when awake seems out of touch, for something highly improbable usually occurs in my dreams, which seems quite probable when I'm asleep. But when I'm awake, my impression is that the events of my dreams should have caused me to question their reality and wonder if I was dreaming.

So if my dreams are memories of other lives, then I'd have to say I was quite insane when I lived them!

Why do you ask?

popsthebuilder

If an immigrant came to live next door and didn't understand a word of English would he be right in accusing me of being proud, arrogant and elite, because I can and I do speak English?

Again you insinuate that marhig knows not the Word.

Another inummerable mistake and or lie.

You wouldn't be considered proud because you would help others to understand instead of condemning them to eternal damnation.

marhig is not illiterate.

Last edited:

Truster

Only a puffed up pride would quote itself over and over

What I was actually doing is following the Mind of Spirit and what He has revealed in the meaning of the words He has used. I was hoping to make the spiritual point idiot proof, but then you came along.

Spockrates

Crikey O'Reilly I think you've lost me there! The love that you feel in your heart comes from God, when we are born of God, that love grows and becomes overwhelming, so much so that we care for everyone and not just our own.

Do you see what I mean?

Yes, you mean love is not God, but God is perfectly loving, and he can empower you or I to love like we could never love on our own. So

God is love = God is loving

marhig

I won't be taking the day off. And I don't marig will be either.

Hi pops, :)

Well we know that we love God, regardless of what people like truster think of us. It doesn't matter what they think anyway, but what God thinks of us, and I know you're speaking the truth. God is love, and there is no darkness in him, there is no love or light in trusters posts, just hardness and condemnation towards many who speak the truth.

popsthebuilder

Satan loves religion and once he has someone caught up in religion like you. He leaves them alone, because false worship is as easy a way to hell as any sin. False religion must have a reward and you have yours.
Satan will leave you alone until he is given free reign to destroy you and then he will come in his title, The King of Terrors.

Repent and trust in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of the Messiah alone.
Leaves them alone.

Damn your lies man.

Go ahead and ask for the scripture. I dare you.

There is no truth in you, but the multitude of your lies will reveal the truth.

Truster

Hi pops, :)

Well we know that we love God, regardless of what people like truster think of us. It doesn't matter what they think anyway, but what God thinks of us, and I know you're speaking the truth. God is love, and there is no darkness in him, there is no love or light in trusters posts, just hardness and condemnation towards many who speak the truth.

You do love Him obviously, but your love is proclaimed to make Elohim a debtor to your emotional love. As I said you might well love Him, but you are not called according to His purpose. You might well declare love towards Him and do so with fervent zeal, but it is zeal without knowledge.

There are a few verses in there, but you won't recognise them.

popsthebuilder

The works you speak of are of man. Are empowered by the will of man and therefore by default Satan. You are both blind to and ignorant of rest, trust and the law of liberty. It is apparent in what you say. I'm not the only one who recognises this.

I was speaking to a yachtswoman a few years ago on the same subject. She, like you, had been denying everything I said as she was assured that all she had been taught was right. She even asked why was I pestering her?

She'd told me she was off to participate in a race so I asked if she would be wearing a life jacket and she replied in the affirmative.

I mentioned the fact that if the yacht went down or she was thrown overboard she would immediately pull the handle on the life jacket? She agreed. I then suggested that if I had discovered that the particular inflation device on that jacket had a manufacturing default, so that when she pulled the handle on which her life depended, nothing would happen. Would she want me to inform her...nothing further needed to be said.
Oh...You aren't the only one with that opinion?

Check the likes on the post I quoted.

You are alone.

Spockrates

Foundation.

"Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools".

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—, think about such things.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not making a point, my friend (I say that sincerely for your words tell me you genuinely care for me, which seems rare in forums like these). Just wondering if the words

God is love

mean

Love is God

or

God is loving

I have been saying if you accept Jesus as your Lord and your Savior, pay attention to what He has to tell His followers.

He explains clearly and simply how to love God and love our neighbor as our selves.

He can teach you perfectly, not any of us.

So asking questions to other Christians are not the way to go.

Please be honest to God and Jesus and strive to be true to Them.

blessings.

Status
Not open for further replies.