Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Why respond at all if you don't intend to answer the questions posed?

You know not what truths have been revealed to me or what lessons I have learned or what affliction I have endured and will endure.

I don't need your answers friend. The questions are to know if you indeed are of the truth. Which you are not based on the culmination of your posts.

Why would you not look to help even one you perceive in your vanity as an enemy?

May our GOD guide us both friend; for the sake of creation and not our own attainment or reward or recognition.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I was answering Spock and doing so because he is of a different spirit to you. You could never understand what doctrines the scriptures hold, because don't have the anointing to teach you. You expect me to jump at your beck and call when you have a Bible and time on your hands. If the Eternal Almighty wanted you to comprehend then He would have granted you comprehension.

popsthebuilder

I was answering Spock and doing so because he is of a different spirit to you. You could never understand what doctrines the scriptures hold, because don't have the anointing to teach you. You expect me to jump at your beck and call when you have a Bible and time on your hands. If the Eternal Almighty wanted you to comprehend then He would have granted you comprehension.
You poor soul. You really know not what you speak and are nothing but an assuming proud accuser.

peace

popsthebuilder

Whoever might think this "truster" individual is sincere or good or right or on the narrow path or a follower of the example of Christ is being fooled. Please; for your own sake; take their words with a grain of salt.

May GOD guide us all.

Humbly,

peace

Truster

You poor soul. You really know not what you speak and are nothing but an assuming proud accuser.

peace

I know exactly what I'm saying and I know who it is I'm addressing. It's obvious to me that you have attacked the saints before. You are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing and I recognised that in your first post. I was just waiting for the accusations and I didn't have to wait very long.

popsthebuilder

I know exactly what I'm saying and I know who it is I'm addressing. It's obvious to me that you have attacked the saints before. You are the proverbial wolf in sheeps clothing and I recognised that in your first post. I was just waiting for the accusations and I didn't have to wait very long.
Nonsense. You evade simple direct questions all while proudly accusing one who has repeatedly attempted to reconsile some level of civil communication.

I asked you a question about how or why you consider the word repent to not mean turn from or stop, leaving your own accusations about me in another thread at the door. I asked because I don't vainly consider myself saved though I have indeed, without any doubt whatsoever been blessed with faith in GOD through the will of GOD.

But instead of guiding the lost sheep( that you accuse me of being, among much worse things), you rather flatly condemn them in your vanity, as if that is the command.

Stop wasting your time speaking to me.

If you ever have some change within, and learn to do, not for want, then speak to me, and perhaps we can grow together as branches on the vine that is the Christ. Until then; may GOD mercifully guide you , and straighten and strengthen us both.

Peace friend, sincerely

Last edited:

Truster

Nonsense. You evade simple direct questions all while proudly accusing one who has repeatedly attempted to reconsile some level of civil communication.

I asked you a question about how or why you consider the word repent to not mean turn from or stop, leaving your own accusations about me in another thread at the door. I asked because I don't vainly consider myself saved though I have indeed, without any doubt whatsoever been blessed with faith in GOD through the will of GOD.

But instead of guiding the lost sheep( that you accuse me of being, among much worse things), you rather flatly condemn them in your vanity, as if that is the command.

Stop wasting your time speaking from me.

If you ever have some change within, and learn to do, not for want, then speak to me, and perhaps we can grow together as branches on the vine that is the Christ. Until then; may GOD mercifully guide you , and straighten and strengthen us both.

Peace friend, sincerely

I wouldn't dream of calling you brother so stop your nonsense.

popsthebuilder

I wouldn't dream of calling you brother so stop your nonsense.
Frankly I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me. As I said before; wait and see, I wait with you. May the Lord our GOD allow me to be made your footstool towards the glory of GOD. May GOD guide us all towards what we were created for, that our lives be not in vain.

I will gladly be the least here on earth and in the hereafter if that be the will of GOD for the sake of creation.

peace friend

Last edited:

Truster

Frankly I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me. As I said before; wait and see, I wait with you. May the Lord our GOD allow me to be made your footstool towards the glory of GOD. May GOD guide us all towards what we were created for, that our lives be not in vain.

I will gladly be the least here on earth and in the hereafter if that be the will of GOD for the sake of creation.

peace friend

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

God's Truth

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

Believing and obeying God does not make one an atheist.

God does not condemn those who obey Him.

Truster

This message is hidden because God's Truth/Dorothea Binz is on your ignore list.

Slander is a spoken device and libel a written device. In either case the onus of responsibility is for the plaintiff to prove they did not act in a manner they are accused of doing. Because I am UK based any action would need to be pursued in the UK High Court and on failure the plaintiff would pay all costs and my expenses.

I happen to work in legal services. I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Repentance is not a change in direction that is conversion. Repentance is not a change of mind.
The way the word is used in scripture is what determines it's meaning in scripture.

Jonah 3:10 KJV
(10) And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

Jeremiah 18:10 KJV
(10) If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

GOD converted????
Think.

Truster

The way the word is used in scripture is what determines it's meaning in scripture.

(10) And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

(10) If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

GOD converted????
Think.

You really need help with understanding, but that is an impossibility, because you know it all.

God's Truth

GOD converted????
Think.

...repent of good...repent of bad.

We have to repent of our sins.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You really need help with understanding, but that is an impossibility, because you know it all.
Your understanding contradicts scripture.

Repentance is not a change in direction that is conversion. Repentance is not a change of mind.

Sooooo, ....... GOD coverted?????
Fess up.

Truster

Your understanding contradicts scripture.

Sooooo, ....... GOD coverted?????
Fess up.

I could go into detail and bring out light from these scriptures, but I despise the spirit by which you enquire. It's the same spirit that worked in scribes and pharisees when they questioned Messiah. He didn't bother giving them an answer either...

Status
Not open for further replies.