Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

People can stop lusting in their heart.

Jesus came to earth to give us the guideline and rules for the New Covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant.

And yet you lust after attention. You lust after being thought a teacher of the word. You lust after being thought an obedient servant.

Jesus did not come to earth to give man more rules. No wonder you say such outlandish things. :nono:

God's Truth

Jesus said you just committed the unforgivable sin. I am teaching straight from the word and you attribute it to satan.

You are preaching the doctrine of demons.

You prove it by going against people obeying Jesus to be saved and to stay saved.

You prove it by accusing Christians, just as the accuser of the brethren.

You prove it by insulting, slandering, and condemning the saved, just like Satan would have you do.

ClimateSanity

And yet you lust after attention. You lust after being thought a teacher of the word. You lust after being thought an obedient servant.

Jesus did not come to earth to give man more rules. No wonder you say such outlandish things. :nono:
She thinks Jesus was only concerned about sexual lust....bahaha. That's the problem with people who look to law keeping as their get out of hell card.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

There are two extremes of error:

Legalism and Antinomianism.

Legalism = Attempting to earn salvation through observance of the Law.

Antinomianism = Dismissal of the Law altogether. "Lawlessness."

You and GT hover at both extremes, and will never find the peaceable Truth, until you each admit you may be wrong.

ClimateSanity

You prove it by going against people obeying Jesus to be saved and to stay saved.

You prove it by insulting, slandering, and condemning the saved, just like Satan would have you do.
You just attributed the words of the apostle Paul to the doctrine of demons. Jesus also said what Paul and I said. You should be very scared right now.
Trusting involves action. It is never a matter of the lips.

God's Truth

I do not lust after anything. Are you here trying to teach? Then did you just describe yourself? I can hardly believe you said what you did to me, when you are here trying to teach.
Jesus came to earth to give the new rules.
Jesus taught about humbling yourself. He taught about forgiving, and about marriage to only one, about food not making one unclean, and many other things.

ClimateSanity

I never ever went against people obeying Jesus. I always go against people who have deluded themselves into thinking they are obeying Jesus and who really on such fake obedience to get into heaven.

God's Truth

There are two extremes of error:

Legalism and Antinomianism.

Legalism = Attempting to earn salvation through observance of the Law.

Antinomianism = Dismissal of the Law altogether. "Lawlessness."

You and GT hover at both extremes, and will never find the peaceable Truth, until you each admit you may be wrong.

You are an enemy to say such a lie about me. I have peace and Truth.

You go against me in such a wrong way because I prove with scripture that your Calvin doctrines are wrong.

ClimateSanity

I do not lust after anything. Are you here trying to teach? Then did you just describe yourself? I can hardly believe you said what you did to me, when you are here trying to teach.

Jesus came to earth to give the new rules.
Jesus taught about humbling yourself. He taught about forgiving, and about marriage to only one, about food not making one unclean, and many other things.
Only a person who lusts after attention acts the way you do. If you didn't lust after attention, your manner in here would be vastly different.

God's Truth

I never ever went against people obeying Jesus. I always go against people who have deluded themselves into thinking they are obeying Jesus and who really on such fake obedience to get into heaven.

Just listen to what you wrote. You have done nothing but accuse and condemn. You go against obeying Jesus' words by calling it fake obedience. You preach that Jesus' real teaching is obeying by doing nothing.

There is no such thing in the Bible.

ClimateSanity

Just listen to what you wrote. You have done nothing but accuse and condemn. You go against obeying Jesus' words by calling it fake obedience. You preach that Jesus' real teaching is obeying by doing nothing.

Just because you say you obey Jesus doesn't prove that you do. In fact, your very words on this forum prove you have never obeyed Jesus once in your life.

ClimateSanity

I preach no such thing slander monger.

Status
Not open for further replies.