Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

I have been defending you the most and you think I am against you?

You are going against me now and I have done nothing wrong.

I didn't deserve to be called those bad things that pops said.

Then you said he should talk to you because you are not hysterical, as if I was.

I asked you if you thought I was hysterical, but you did not deny it.

I stood up for you many times too, and do not like to get falsely accused by anyone for any reason.

God's Truth

They expected the conquering King, and that would have been the good news the Apostles were preaching, and instead got the suffering servant when they crucified Him. So the conquering King will come when the times of the Gentiles has been fulfilled. Then, all Israel will be saved. That's good news.

All Israel being saved isn't every Jew who ever lived.

Israel is all those who come to Jesus by living faith no matter what nationality and ethnicity they are.

It must have seemed as if all Jews were cut off, hardened, and blinded by God forever, and that an ethnicity of people was permanently disallowed from ever being saved again.

However, Paul assures the listener that all Israel will be saved...that is, any potential believer from the nation of Israel are not being kept out by God and not allowed to be grafted back in to true Israel and thus being saved...that any Jew who would believe in Jesus---can do so, so that all Israel, true Israel will be saved; for leaving out a race of people would leave out those who make up together true Israel.

Certainly, all Israel being saved is not about every single Jew is going to be saved.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are going against me now and I have done nothing wrong.

I didn't deserve to be called those bad things that pops said.

Then you said he should talk to you because you are not hysterical, as if I was.

I asked you if you thought I was hysterical, but you did not deny it.

I stood up for you many times too, and do not like to get falsely accused by anyone for any reason.

I do not want to lose pops since I know he will listen what I have to say.

You sure made him want to leave the forum. That's the evidence that you were harsh saying he is against you.

Please make a peace with him. He is not the enemy of Christ.

glorydaz

So do you think all things in scripture aren't supposed to be in there for us and do not pertain to us?

I think every word of scripture is worth it's weight in gold. The sacrifices weren't for us, but they certainly pointed to Christ being a sacrifice for our sins. We understand the Jews were God's chosen people...they are the golden thread that runs throughout the word of God. The temple has great lessons for us and the holy of holy...the passover...all the feasts have meanings but don't directly apply to us. They are types and shadows of the comings of the Lord. The entire Bible is a revelation of Jesus Christ. He was there in Genesis when He created all things. He is the Word of God and the Arm of God. He is the Mercy Seat, He is the Rock from which came living water....but, the Gentiles are not Israel, and the land promises are not ours. It's important to be able to know what directly applies to us and what doesn't. There is more in the Bible than anyone can learn in a lifetime...IMO. It's truly new every morning.

glorydaz

You sure made him want to leave the forum. That's the evidence that you were harsh saying he is against you.

As entertaining as I've found this, can't you girls take this whine session to the back room?

God's Truth

That is not evidence that I was harsh with him. Do I have to prove to you that you are being too harsh with me? I am ready to do that if it will make you stop falsely judging.

SondySquirrelly

If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.

If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.

If you have built on this by making your calling and election sure then you would recognise, know and love the truth that has set you free.

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

I also shall laugh at your calamity;
I shall deride when your dread cometh;
when your dread cometh as devastation
and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,
but I shall not answer;
they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
for that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
they willed none of my counsel:
they scorned all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
and be satiated with their own counsels.
For the apostasy of the gullible
shall slaughter them,
and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall tabernacle confidently
and shall relax from dread of evil.
What part of the Bible are you quoting Truster? There's no reference to these
Passages of which you cite....please give credit to the writer...
Thank you

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

glorydaz

God's Truth

I think every word of scripture is worth it's weight in gold. The sacrifices weren't for us, but they certainly pointed to Christ being a sacrifice for our sins. We understand the Jews were God's chosen people...they are the golden thread that runs throughout the word of God. The temple has great lessons for us and the holy of holy...the passover...all the feasts have meanings but don't directly apply to us. They are types and shadows of the comings of the Lord. The entire Bible is a revelation of Jesus Christ. He was there in Genesis when He created all things. He is the Word of God and the Arm of God. He is the Mercy Seat, He is the Rock from which came living water....but, the Gentiles are not Israel, and the land promises are not ours. It's important to be able to know what directly applies to us and what doesn't. There is more in the Bible than anyone can learn in a lifetime...IMO. It's truly new every morning.

Paul tells CORINTHIAN GENTILES that it is for us.

1 Corinthians 10

Warnings From Israel’s History
10 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.

Did you hear that? Paul calls the people with Moses in the desert OUR ANCESTORS.

2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.

6 Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.

Did you read that? Paul says they were an example to us.

7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.” 8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. 9 We should not test Christ, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes. 10 And do not grumble, as some of them did—and were killed by the destroying angel.

11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Paul says that those things happened to them AS EXAMPLES and were WRITTEN DOWN as WARNING for US. So no more you saying we are not Israel, or that the Old Testament isn't something we have to consider when we speak of the truth.

glorydaz

Paul tells CORINTHIAN GENTILES that it is for us.

1 Corinthians 10

Warnings From Israel’s History
10 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.

Did you hear that? Paul calls the people with Moses in the desert OUR ANCESTORS.

2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.

6 Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.

Did you read that? Paul says they were an example to us.

7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.” 8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. 9 We should not test Christ, as some of them did—and were killed by snakes. 10 And do not grumble, as some of them did—and were killed by the destroying angel.

11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Paul says that those things happened to them AS EXAMPLES and were WRITTEN DOWN as WARNING for US.

I said "great lessons" little fruitcake. Simmer down before you pop a cork.

Status
Not open for further replies.