Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Uh oh....your pointy ears are sticking out of that cute little hat you have on. :chuckle:

You are back to ignore again. It is too filthy to read and reply to your nasty talk.

may God bless you to open your heart to Jesus and repent of your pretentious faith.

SondySquirrelly

That's what the Bible teaches.
Trustrr quote the Bible.
Not in lirlttle pieces here and there to form some Da da-ist randomish 'book of your design...out of context making a new you context'

And don't get me wrong...Dadaism is fun poetry writing etc.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

glorydaz

You are back to ignore again. It is too filthy to read and reply to your nasty talk.

may God bless you to open your heart to Jesus and repent of your pretentious faith.

Little Miss Hypocrite in all her glory.

Here....take your prom date with you. :peach::peach:

SondySquirrelly

That's what the Bible teaches.
However Truster...i am aware you had someone help you find that scripture.
Saying the word is like gonging of a bell...Even the Pharisees...did that.
Where is your love.
'... If you have not love....'

Perhaps me thinks thou doest protest too much.
I f i followed you home would you live in a glass house ....built on sand?

I see you call yourself Truster.
I'm having trouble thinking you cannot be trusted.

eac1678d7520f6984fc5bfa70178c27b.jpg

SondySquirrelly

This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.

There is nothing you have to say that I need nor want to hear. You can't hear the truth and you hate the truth, because it glorifies Messiah and puts man and his works in the dust.
Ok. First of all 'God's Truth' is a mighty interesting USER NAME for the poster above...equalling himself to God's Truth.

Are you deceived Truster.
He may be....

SondySquirrelly

If I remember correctly I also am now on your ignore list after you saying these same things in another thread about how God was going to mock and ridicule those who disagree with you as He destroys them, or something similar, like what you posted here in your OP once again. So I suppose, before you say so yourself, "This message is hidden because daqq is on your ignore list." Haha, beat you to it, but you will probably repeat it again anyways seeing how you have intentionally blinded yourself to what others have to say. :)
'This message is hidden because God's Truth is on your ignore list.'

God's truth cannot be put on an ignore list. The message is hidden by one who exalts him/herself to ''God's Truth" but that name is a lie.

Ever see "The Wizard of Oz"?

SondySquirrelly

When I was converted I began to read the scriptures to discover what had happened to me. Why it had happened and why I should be saved. If you have been converted then do the same. If not then the scriptures are closed to you. In the same way they are closed to most other people on here.

'When I was converted I began to read the scriptures to discover what had happened to me. Why it had happened and why I should be saved. If you have been converted then do the same. If not then the scriptures are closed to you. In the same way they are closed to most other people on here.'

---Truster
Ok. Did they speak to your life specifically Truster?
You know i don't think they wrote about you since you are alive and it's very old these books and letters....etc.

SondySquirrelly

When I was converted I began to read the scriptures to discover what had happened to me. Why it had happened and why I should be saved. If you have been converted then do the same. If not then the scriptures are closed to you. In the same way they are closed to most other people on here.
'If you have been converted then do the same. If not then the scriptures are closed to you. In the same way they are closed to most other people on here.'
---Truster
(On your authority?)

Hmmmmm.
I recommended "The Screwtape Letters"

Now i am reminded of..."Sympathy for the Devil"
----The Rolling Stones.

marhig

Changing my mind about my sins didn't save me. Regretting my sins didn't save me. Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ did save me, and I understood my sins were forgiven at that time. It's sad you don't believe that. You would not be so desperate for an answer.

You repent of blood, too? :think:

Yes, Paul is telling them to change their minds about God...believe on Him. Then people can see you are no longer worshipping idols and making sacrifices to false gods.

Oh yes there is. You haven't been crucified with Christ...you're still trying to do things in your flesh.
What do you mean by do things in your flesh?

SondySquirrelly

I asked the same question in regard to many, many words and often stress on here the importance of knowing what words actually mean. The problem is that if you haven't been regenerated you couldn't possibly comprehend what I state. It also opens the door for every idiot and his brother to start derailing the thread with imagined nonsense.

So to put my mind at rest, have you been saved, if so give a brief summary of the moment of your salvation.
OMG.
You are nudge and jury and are so misguided...
Let me quote Jesus for you.
Im tired of showing you your arrogance and pride....that's another set of scriptures
(The fruits of the Spirit and The Deeds of the Flesh).

"He who is without sin may cast the first stone."
And
"Judge not lest yee ne judged."

You are not acting saved many of you.
You are looking to find yourselves judging who is saved and who is not.

Like, Do you still play cowboys and injuns?
That is not funny nor Godly.

Do you believe Jesus is Blonde and Blue-eyed.
Q: Historically: Who spread that version....widespread?

Q: are you a Nazi Hunter?

Status
Not open for further replies.