Forums/Discussion

Judson50

I just joined from an app caked tapatalk.

So far I'm enjoying this forum. Does anyone else have any other forums they visit?

I used to he very active in crosswalk.com but they changed and now I'm looking for a good theology review forum - preferable linked to tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL! As far as other forums, for me, this is currently the only forum I regularly participate in ... like everyday. Clockwork.

However, beware ... you may become addicted.

Judson50

I was addicted to cross walk so I know the feeling!

But for some reason this forum isn't linking into tapatalk well. :(

It won't pull my participated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I have the newest app. It seems to not sync with TOL :(

Satan inc? Sorry for being new, but really? Is this the blacklist?
It's important to know when you're speaking with an antichrist (2 Pe 2:1, Mt 7:21). :reals:

It's not a black list. Antichrists are free to make an argument (Eph 5:11).

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Case in point--this antichrist identifies as a Christian (2 Pe 2:1). :reals: Now you see why we have the list, newbie (Eph 5:11). :burnlib:

Jesus says we know them by their fruit. according to Jesus, trinity churches are anti-Christ because they practice against Jesus' commands; main one is approving to kill their enemy at war.

If you are true ones you should know what Jesus teaches and commands, friend.

Jesus is the Lord.

blessings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You see that they are free to discuss their bad theology here :reals: even though they will never get past Jn 1:1. :burnlib:

All you know Jn 1-1 and claim you are true Christians and are saved, even though you don't honor His teachings and commands.

what a concept.

blessings.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This is awesome... serpentdove vs. meshak. Maybe you two could just stay busy in here and Judson50 can slip away undetected.