Forums/Discussion

Judson50

Oh, you are another one of them.

May God bless you to know Jesus.

I don't know what that means.

In all seriousness, I do know and love Jesus for about 9 years now and I was just being sarcastic. So, if by "them" you meant sarcastic, then yes I am sarcastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I don't know what that means.

In all seriousness, I do know and love Jesus for about 9 years now and I was just being sarcastic. So, if by "them" you meant sarcastic, then yes I am sarcastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sarcasm is a good attribute to have, as is humor...meshak brings out both in most everyone here at TOL. :chuckle: Welcome to TOL.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Change at forum] "They moved all their forums to facebook..."

Who likes Facebook?
drool.gif

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Does it give you a notification if someone posts on a thread AFTER you do, or only if they quote you?
Some new post notifications are coming in now (via the app only). Last week e-mail notifications for new posts were coming in for a while :jump: and then they stopped again. :smack:

Hopefully it will work consistently by app and/or e-mail soon. Obviously, if you'd like to contribute to a discussion :geek: you need :idea: to know if someone has replied to your post. :dizzy:

kjanv;aene;nae;naen.jpg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Newbie is a Christian] "Me too."
:rolleyes: No, you are chaff which is to be thrown away. What else is it good for? Perhaps a visual would help you. We are like the corn. You are like the husk. It is to be bundled up and burned because it is good for nothing (Jeff Schwarzentraub, Mt 3:12). :burnlib:

ldfnb;sdnfjnsdkfjbnsknfbknsfgb.jpg