Forums/Discussion

meshak

BANNED
Banned
:rolleyes: No, you are chaff which is to be thrown away. What else is it good for? Perhaps a visual would help you. We are like the corn. You are like the husk. It is to be bundled up and burned because it is good for nothing (Jeff Schwarzentraub, Mt 3:12). :burnlib:

ldfnb;sdnfjnsdkfjbnsknfbknsfgb.jpg

In the same way you value your self-righteousness and hypocrisy over the one you *claim* to serve.

This is Rusha's who is non-believer neg rep to me. Trins are supported by non-believers because their practice is no different from secular world.

I have a ongoing thread how many main streamers are ignoring Jesus teachings and calling themselves true Christians and are saved. The title is "Ignored or dishonored Jesus' teachings".

Take a look.

IMJerusha

I just joined from an app caked tapatalk.

So far I'm enjoying this forum. Does anyone else have any other forums they visit?

I used to he very active in crosswalk.com but they changed and now I'm looking for a good theology review forum - preferable linked to tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Welcome to TOL, Judson! :wave:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[War Eccl 3:8] "It is clear, He [Jesus] would say "love your enemy"..."

You are not capable of :reals: loving your enemy. :dizzy: This type of love is only possible for a Christian.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you [Matt. 5:43–44].

"This rule, I insist, is for the kingdom. The Lord Jesus lifts the Mosaic Law to the nth degree. He says that in the kingdom the enemy is to be loved instead of hated.

The believer today operates on a different principle. We are commanded to love all believers, and we express our love to our enemies by getting the gospel to them, giving them the message of God’s saving grace that is able to bring them to heaven." McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 4, p. 34). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are not capable of :reals: loving your enemy. :dizzy: This type of love is only possible for a Christian.

You approve of killing your enemy. You don't know Jesus and His simple teachings and claiming to be true follower and saved.

May God bless you to know Jesus.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL Judson. When people start to really bicker, just sit back and break out the popcorn. :popcorn:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

I know He does but do you love Him? I don't think so. You dishonor His teachings.

Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commands".

May God bless you to know Him and love Him.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You should really have some respect for this board and keep debate in debate areas, instead of waging your wars in welcome threads and posts of the day where your rants are off topic.

You can say that again!

IMJerusha

Me too:)

But trinity believers are Trinitarians, not Christians, to be accurate because they value their doctrines more than Jesus' teachings..

When you can show that Yeshua's teachings go against the fact that there is God, Whom Yeshua calls Father, Yeshua and Ruach HaKodesh, then you can push your non-Trinity doctrine. Until then, you too are just another doctrine clinging Christian.

:rolleyes: No, you are chaff which is to be thrown away. What else is it good for? Perhaps a visual would help you. We are like the corn. You are like the husk. It is to be bundled up and burned because it is good for nothing (Jeff Schwarzentraub, Mt 3:12). :burnlib:

ldfnb;sdnfjnsdkfjbnsknfbknsfgb.jpg

You're a little confused about the many uses for corn husk. It is most certainly not thrown in the trash unless you're all about wasting things. Are you all about wasting things?

You should really have some respect for this board and keep debate in debate areas, instead of waging your wars in welcome threads and posts of the day where your rants are off topic.

:e4e:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You're a little confused about the many uses for corn husk. It is most certainly not thrown in the trash unless you're all about wasting things. Are you all about wasting things?

You could make one of those stupid little dolls. :think:

images

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned