ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

God's Truth

Liar. The risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ NEVER said that to us!

Our good news is of total forgiveness (Colossians 2:13 KJV)!

These are words from the risen, ascended, and glorified Lord Jesus Christ:

Revelation 2:5 'Therefore remember from where you have fallen, and repent and do the deeds you did at first; or else I am coming to you and will remove your lampstand out of its place-- unless you repent.

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Revelation 12:17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 14:12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God’s commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

SaulToPaul 2

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Let 'em rip, cast the devil out of john w.

Go.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
G/M...few true believer's on TOL? Who are they?

They (they who ?) reject Paul's gospel.

What is Paul's gospel?

I thought Paul preached Christ and crucified.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Let 'em rip, cast the devil out of john w.

Go.
Some of the earliest manuscripts do not include Mark 16:9-20.

Maybe John W. can and maybe John W. cannot.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
There are very few "True Believers" on TOL. It isn't that they haven't heard "Paul's Gospel." It's that they have, 'rejected it.'

It is strange that so many esteem Paul's teachings, yet they refuse to obey Jesus' simple commands and claim to be true and saved Christians..

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It is strange that so many esteem Paul's teachings, yet they refuse to obey Jesus' simple commands and claim to be true and saved Christians..

Jesus simple command:

John 6:28-29

28 Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”

29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

God's Truth

During the laying of the foundation, God testified to what the Apostles said by allowing signs and wonders.

The foundation has been laid, and the message has been testified to, and no one is doing the same things that those who laid the foundation did.

Hebrews 2:4 God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

Ephesians 2:20
built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

God's Truth

the only ones in agreement
are
those who agree with the pope

The word 'pope' means 'father'. You call your brother 'father'. Jesus says not to do that. The Catholic's pope is called 'Holy Father'. That should make you cringe. Jesus called God the Father in heaven Holy Father. That is a name reserved for God.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The word 'pope' means 'father'. You call your brother 'father'. Jesus says not to do that. The Catholic's pope is called 'Holy Father'. That should make you cringe. Jesus called God the Father in heaven Holy Father. That is a name reserved for God.

you need to use common sense when interpreting the bible

God's Truth

You need to obey God and you will be given understanding.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

IMJerusha

Jesus simple command:

John 6:28-29

28 Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”

29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

When one believes in Yeshua, one follows Yeshua. When one follows Yeshua, one acts as Yeshua did/does.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
When one believes in Yeshua, one follows Yeshua. When one follows Yeshua, one acts as Yeshua did/does.

False, we can never be as Christ, which is why He is our Savior. He is who the Father looks upon when He looks upon a believer, we are filled with sin in our flesh.

You either trust He did it all for you, or you flail in your flesh without Him.

All your works are as filthy rags.

IMJerusha

Matthew 23:9 "And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven."

It is common sense for one to come to the conclusion she has. It's not like we don't have physical fathers; of course we do. Yeshua is stating we only have One Spiritual Father and He would, of course, be correct.
I understand having a church leader; that makes sense, but Yeshua pointed us to One Church Father of Whom He is our High Priest. I don't state this here to dis you or other Catholics, Chrys. You are my Brother in Yeshua.