Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because God didn't put it there.

I know.

You're the Darby follower, not me.

Dispensationalism is based around God allegedly putting the Jews on hold, and inserting a secret parenthetical dispensation.

That's not what Romans 11 says.

What is the mystery Paul speaks of in Rom 11?

(Rom 11:25 KJV) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

john w

Hall of Fame
(John 1:29) The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

John the Baptist knew 1 Cor 15:3

This deceiver, as is his MO, spams this made up "argument," interpretation, every 666 posts, we address it, but he continually spams it, and cries.

Again-to protect the sheep/babes, from wolves, such as this Preterist punk, Craigie....To wit:

John 1 KJV

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world

That has NADA to do with a sin offering, deceiver-it was a reference to carrying away our griefs, burdens-NADA to do with dying for our sins. John the Baptist had no clue that the Lord Jesus Christ would die for our sins.

As you, and others have been shown, chapter and verse, no one knew at that time that Christ was going to be put to death. The 11 were clueless. John the Baptist was clueless, witness his puzzlement that he was in prison, and his message to the Lord. "What the heck is happening?". He was expecting the warrior King Messiah, not a suffering servant. It was not until the Sanhedrin declared the Lord Jesus Christ's destruction(Mt. 12:32 KJV), that the Lord Jesus Christ revealed that He was going to die. Again, the 11 were clueless. Everyone was. The passover lamb did not represent "bearing sin," and a lamb was never the sin offering victim. Nor was it "the sin of the world" that the scapegoat bore away-it was the sins of Israel, per Lev. 16:21 KJV. The "bearing of the sin of the world" is not a reference to, a prophecy, pointing to Calvary, but a revelation of what the Lord Jesus Christ was during His earthly ministry. "taketh away"-taking up and carrying burdens, not a "sacrificial" term here.

His earthly ministry-sin bearer, in the sense of taking up and carrying burdens-his groans and tears at the grave of his friend Lazarus....He took up and bore the burden of human sin; not, during His earthly life as to guilt(that was not until Calvary), but as to sufferings and sorrows it brought upon all of mankind:

Is. 53:7 KJV
He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

No sacrificial language is intended here, as slaughter merely means "shambles," as it foretold of the Christ's earthly life of "humbling Himself", and suffering.

Show us where the 12 ever knew about Christ's death, until it was revealed nearly 3 years after John 1:29 KJV. Show us. I showed you scripture that they had no idea. Peter tried to prevent the Lord's death.

Oh, yes-I already picked you apart on that made up jazz of yours.

Not a peep.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know.

Dispensationalism is based around God allegedly putting the Jews on hold, and inserting a secret parenthetical dispensation.

(Rom 11:25 KJV) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Would be nice to read your own verse.

Romans 11:25 King James Version (KJV)

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Right Divider

Body part
I know.

Says the guy that switches "versions of the Bible" to get it so say what he wants it so say.

You've clearly exposed yourself for the fraud that you are and I thank you for that.

musterion

(John 1:29) The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

John the Baptist knew 1 Cor 15:3

Let's take at 1 Cor 15:3 again.

(1 Cor 15:3) For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

How is this some secret mystery that only Paul knew about if Paul himself tells us it was "according to scriptures"?

Because it's not about what would happen, but how it would happen. God dealing with the sin of the whole world was never a secret.

When John said it, a repentant priest-nation had long been slated to be the means through which the world would be saved, from all the way back to Moses and even Abraham. Hence the Pharisees knowing exactly what John was up to and demanding to know by Whose authority he did it. Hence Christ's being sent to none but Israel's lost sheep. Hence the so-called "great commission," which would have been the carrying out of that plan, all according to prophecy (it was already known and awaited by the faithful).

However, Paul's calling and ministry were entirely because Israel, as a nation, would not repent before Messiah. That's why "this generation" didn't see what you pretend they saw. That's why there was a need for the previously unrevealed Gospel of the grace of God, the terms of which were not those of the Gospel preached during the four Gospel accounts or in early Acts. In short, a new, previously unknown Good News where God swept aside all national and ethnic distinctions, which Paul called "my Gospel." A new Gospel.

john w

Hall of Fame
Okay :)

You know with the way you like to run yer head there's only one place you coulda disappeared to.

Jail.

Did yuh learn not to smack around on them gals little man?
Was it fun or anguish receiving what yuh done?

Little man? Tough guy, aren't you, junkie?Feel like you are impressing all the "gals," that you will notify later, of these John Wayne type posts, pilgrim? Quite weighty, Hoss. All of TOL is impressed by your tough "guy" act.

"yuh learn... yuh done"

Mr. Eloquence, the junkie, has piped in, after a few pipe/bong hits.

Get saved Timothy L, you spaced out junkie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Would be nice to read your own verse.

Would be nice if you quit trying to make the Bible fit Darby's false teachings.

Romans 11:25 King James Version (KJV)

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Compare to Gen 48:19:

(Gen 48:19 YLT) And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

Once again, if you Darby followers understood that all Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews, you wouldn't be Darby Followers.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Would be nice if you quit trying to make the Bible fit Darby's false teachings.

Compare to Gen 48:19:

(Gen 48:19 YLT) And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

Once again, if you Darby followers understood that all Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews, you wouldn't be Darby Followers.

Would be nice if you found a new forum to share your heresies with?

john w

Hall of Fame
"Little man" is correct.

Little Johnny W is a Dance Director.

Wimp Craigie is a sodomite, having a man crush on me, even though I rejected his "come on's" that he sent me, in PM's on TOL, an unemployed loser, his "company" going bankrupt, going through a divorce, as he abandoned his wife, and children, due to his TOL MAD obsession. And he is a polygamist, trying to "set me up" with his wife last year, when she was in Dallas. I challenged the wimp to meet me in the DFW area, but, being the spineless punk that he is, he caved, and went crying on TOL about how mean we are to him.

Right, Wimpy?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Per Romans 1:3 or Romans 16:25?
They cannot get around 1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV no matter how hard they try and they most certainly cannot "follow Jesus" according to M, M, L and John as it would lead to them dying a martyrs death (Matthew 16:25 KJV). So if they're not following Paul and they can't "follow Jesus" after the flesh (Paul says they can't 2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV): just who are they following?

Status
Not open for further replies.