ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't follow Paul, I follow Jesus.

Translate: He rejects the command to follow Paul, which is following the risen, glorified, ascended, seated "Lord from heaven."

He rejects the scripture that says to follow Paul.

He would have the children of Israel to reject the command by the LORD God to follow Moses, His servant.

Sophistry, Deception.

You "follow Jesus," do you punk? The "Jesus" of Matthew-John, who taught the law, which you satanically deny, and told you to sell all you have?

Sure you do, you satanic fraud.

Right Divider

Body part
You'll have to figure it out.

(John 3:5 KJV) Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

No one entered the kingdom of God until they were born of the spirit.
You already told me that it was 70 AD, but this CONTRADICTS your other statement that Jesus told people that "the kingdom of God is within you" in Luke 17:21, which YOU said is the "spiritual kingdom of God".

Which is it?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Luke 19:27 KJV

27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

These are the enemies of a man's household.

Even himself.

This little power horn claims to be Jesus on earth.

He literally believes it because he misunderstood Paul when he said we are his body.

Bypassing the overcoming through the fiery trial and Christ allowing us to then sit with him in his throne, which is the heavenly realm of our earthen vessel.

Christ has been taking his rightful place on the throne of many a man's kingdom for over 2,000 years.

This is the riches of the fellowship of Christ in us.

It just keeps gettin' better from here.

The cross is the power unto salvation, The who Jesus is, is the power of the resurrection.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You'll have to figure it out.

That tells me you don't know.

We all know that literal tares and literal wheat and a literal barn aren't mysteries of the kingdom.

You guys can't admit that it was Christ Jesus who first preached the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world because if you did, it destroys your whole "Paul's my gospel" theory.

Just about every mystery that Paul was given by direct revelation from Christ Jesus can be found in the parables Christ Jesus gave during His Incarnation.

Right Divider

Body part
Luke 19:27 KJV

27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

These are the enemies of a man's household.

Even himself.
Wow, that might be the worst post you've made.... and you've made some bad ones.

I guess that you don't know who the 'certain nobleman' is then.

john w

Hall of Fame
The KJV gives a really bad translation of the verse

The NIV, and many other Bibles give a much better translation.

(1 Cor 11:1 NIV) Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.

Translated: His satanic "doctrine" determines what the word of God is, should say, that validates his "doctrine." If it does not, he finds one that does, or corrects every version of "the" bible, to validate/support his already established "doctrine."

He is not a bible believer, but a bible corrector/mystic/agnostic.

What else would you like to "prove," Craigie pie?

And tell us about this "The Greek" that has Israel" in it, in the Ephesians passage, Craigie.

I thought so.

Fraud.

musterion

You guys can't admit that it was Christ Jesus who first preached the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world because if you did, it destroys your whole "Paul's my gospel" theory.

Sure we can, and no it doesn't. I'll prove it:

Just about every mystery that Paul was given by direct revelation from Christ Jesus can be found in the parables Christ Jesus gave during His Incarnation.

Prove it. Pair up what Christ said re: mysteries with what Paul said re: mysteries.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You already told me that it was 70 AD, but this CONTRADICTS your other statement that Jesus told people that "the kingdom of God is within you" in Luke 17:21, which YOU said is the "spiritual kingdom of God".

Which is it?

The kingdom of God has existed for all of eternity.

In 30AD Christ Jesus (as a man) ascended to heaven and sat at the right hand of God in the kingdom.

In 70AD Christ Jesus sat down on His throne in the kingdom of God.

Christ Jesus was the firstfruits.

john w

Hall of Fame
Sure we can, and no it doesn't. I'll prove it:

Prove it. Pair up what Christ said re: mysteries with what Paul said re: mysteries.

The punk is scrambling to his James Stuart Russell book, from which he learned his AD 70-ism "invention."

51AzkRtO6dL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

He just copy'npastes, plagiarizes from it.

How long have you been a Russell-ite, Craigie?

musterion

Translated: His satanic "doctrine" determines what the word of God is, should say, that validates his "doctrine." If it does not, he finds one that does, or corrects every version of "the" bible, to validate/support his already established "doctrine."

That's where I figured he was going with the mystery parables...the KJV has always had people saying "from the foundation of the world" is wrong because the prophecy in question is Psalm 78:2, which says "I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old," not "hidden from the foundation..." But apparently that wasn't his angle. He just wants us to explain the passage to him because he's convinced the secrets revealed there MUST be the same secrets claimed by Paul.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I already laid out the wedding feast parable, and what Paul revealed about putting on a garment.

Here you go again:

From The Wedding Parable:

(Matt 22:12) Friend, how did you get in here without a wedding garment?

The Greek word for "putting on a garment" is enduo. Paul used in 15 times in his epistles. It's used in the Wedding Parable.

Of the 15 times Paul uses the word, not once is it literal, it's always spiritual.

Some examples:

(Rom 13:14) But put ye on the Lord Jesus

(1 Cor 15:53) must put on incorruption, mortal must put on immortality.

(1 Cor 15:54) corruptible shall have put on incorruption

(Gal 3:27) into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

(Eph 4:24) And that ye put on the new man

(Col 3:10) And have put on the new [man]

Right Divider

Body part

musterion

I already laid out the wedding feast parable, and what Paul revealed about putting on a garment.

Here you go again:

Only for argument's sake, to encourage you in your task, I'll let you have that one for now.

Now do the rest of them. One for one, a mystery revealed by Christ on earth, and the same mystery revealed from Heaven to Paul. Prove they're all the same, which can only prove Paul lied.

And...action.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's where I figured he was going with the mystery parables...the KJV has always had people saying "from the foundation of the world" is wrong because the prophecy in question is Psalm 78:2, which says "I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old," not "hidden from the foundation..." But apparently that wasn't his angle. He just wants us to explain the passage to him because he's convinced the secrets revealed there MUST be the same secrets claimed by Paul.

The kingdom of God was near.

No one knew the mysteries of the kingdom of God. They weren't found in the OT.

Jesus began revealing the mysteries of the kingdom of God that had been kept secret since the foundation of the world.

Jesus then explained these mysteries of the kingdom of God to His Disciples and Apostles.

Paul was given revelation of the mysteries of the kingdom of God by direct revelation from Christ Jesus after He ascended.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Prove they're all the same, which can only prove Paul lied.

Paul didn't lie.

Somehow when Paul told people the revelation of the mystery was given to him, you MADists interpret that to mean than nobody before Paul was given any revelation of the mystery.

john w

Hall of Fame
The kingdom of God has existed for all of eternity.

In 30AD Christ Jesus (as a man) ascended to heaven and sat at the right hand of God in the kingdom.

In 70AD Christ Jesus sat down on His throne in the kingdom of God.

Christ Jesus was the firstfruits.

Answer my post #695, habitual liar, where I cited you in another lie.

You won't, as you know that you've been exposed again as a fraud.

"In 70AD Christ Jesus sat down on His throne in the kingdom of God."-Craigie

Chapter, verse, in the book that says that. As I asked-go on record and state that you learned this AD 70-ism from just reading the book, and no one taught you it.

Status
Not open for further replies.