ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

What's even more amusing is that mystery boy (aka musterion) calls himself "musterion", but has no idea about the mysteries of the kingdom.

Yeah

We all know that the mystery was simply that physical man couldn't enter heaven because of his fallen state.

How is this mystery resolved?

Being born again.

End of mystery.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul said that if anyone preached another gospel, they were to be accursed.

MADists claim Peter preached another gospel.

MAD is a mess.

musterion

34 Jesus told the crowds all these things in parables, and He would not speak anything to them without a parable,

35 so that what was spoken through the prophet might be fulfilled:
I will open My mouth in parables;
I will declare things kept secret
from the foundation of the world.
36 Then He dismissed the crowds and went into the house. His disciples approached Him and said, “Explain the parable of the weeds in the field to us.”

37 He replied...

john w

Hall of Fame
MADists claim to follow Paul, but at the same time don't believe what Paul said.

Paul said there were others in Christ before he was.

Paul said he preached the faith he once tried to destroy.

MAD is a mess.

Spam. You claim that you follow Paul, but your "posts" reveal that you are a satanic Preterist Catholic, perverting the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news that Paul preached.

You don't believe anything Paul wrote, punk, saying it was in error.

So there.

Right Divider

Body part
Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
Rom 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
Rom 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Rom 3:13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
Rom 3:14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
Rom 3:15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
Rom 3:16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
Rom 3:17 And the way of peace have they not known:
Rom 3:18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
Very nice autobiography LA!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
34 Jesus told the crowds all these things in parables, and He would not speak anything to them without a parable,

35 so that what was spoken through the prophet might be fulfilled:
I will open My mouth in parables;
I will declare things kept secret
from the foundation of the world.
36 Then He dismissed the crowds and went into the house. His disciples approached Him and said, “Explain the parable of the weeds in the field to us.”

37 He replied...

What was the mystery of the parable of the weeds?

Right Divider

Body part
All the Darby Followers are angry.

Looks like the return of Little Johnny W the Dance Director has got them all fired up.

Yet, not one MADist has answered my question.

Name one thing that Christ Jesus said that was a mystery kept secret since the foundation of the world?

(Matt 13:35 KJV) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
When did the "spiritual kingdom of God" begin?

john w

Hall of Fame
MADists claim to follow Paul, but at the same time don't believe what Paul said.

Paul said there were others in Christ before he was.

Paul said he preached the faith he once tried to destroy.

MAD is a mess.

Remember this classic Craigie spam, deceit?:

"According to MAD the above verse isn't for us."-Tet

vs.

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD"-Tet.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You claim that you follow Paul,

I don't follow Paul, I follow Jesus.

I believe every word of the epistles that Paul wrote, especially when Paul explains some of the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world, that were give to Paul by direct revelation from the ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

It's too bad you Darby followers don't believe the things Paul said, and have chosen to believe John Nelson Darby instead of the Apostle Paul.

musterion

What was the mystery of the parable of the weeds?

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When did the "spiritual kingdom of God" begin?

You'll have to figure it out.

(John 3:5 KJV) Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

No one entered the kingdom of God until they were born of the spirit.

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like the return of Little Johnny W the Dance Director has got them all fired up.

Little? And calling musterion a "boy?" Your wife is urging you to act like a man, eh wimp Craigie, and this is your feeble effort on displaying some testosterone?

Weighty, sweet wimpy "guy."

Does she know that you are a sodomite, accusing me of being one?

Yet, not one MADist has answered my question.

You've not answered any of my last 15 questions, punk. You cannot, as you know that I've picked you apart, and ypur satanic, made up "invention" of Preterism.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Luke 19:27 KJV

27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

These are the enemies of a man's household.

Even himself.

This little power horn claims to be Jesus on earth.

He literally believes it because he misunderstood Paul when he said we are his body.

Bypassing the overcoming through the fiery trial and Christ allowing us to then sit with him in his throne, which is the heavenly realm of our earthen vessel.

Christ has been taking his rightful place on the throne of many a man's kingdom for over 2,000 years.

This is the riches of the fellowship of Christ in us.

It just keeps gettin' better from here.

The cross is the power unto salvation, The who Jesus is, is the power of the resurrection.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Please explain the mystery from the parable that was kept secret since the foundation of the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.