Feminist furious at funny kid video

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I agree with her for the most part, you somewhat. A friend talked me into listening to DCTalk. I didn't like them. Years later, I love a lot of what they did. I even grew to love some other rap, and some of it is very moving to me. I could go on, but I do believe a lot of tastes are acquired rather than innate. That said, I don't think any of us really like eating hemlock. If it is ever an exception, I'd bet 10 to 1 it didn't or doesn't last long...

hated rap, still hate rap

but....

love weird al's parodies of Drivin' Dirty and Gangsta's Paradise and through the parodies, have grown to appreciate the originals

Reactions: Lon

quip

BANNED
Banned
here's one study's findings:

In 2001, the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior published a study entitled Comparative data of childhood and adolescence molestation in heterosexual and homosexual persons. The abstract for this article states the following:
“ In research with 942 nonclinical adult participants, gay men and lesbian women reported a significantly higher rate of childhood molestation than did heterosexual men and women. Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Sexual_abuse_being_a_contributing_factor_for_homosexuality

I wonder how many are unreported?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Or... it could be that kids that act gay attract the "attention" of gay child molesters.

could be

it's difficult to search for valid info on this, a google search responds with so much biased crap

and i'm working on a quiz and an exam and two assignments and six discussion board posts

at least, i should be :noid:

quip

BANNED
Banned
The obsession with probing homosexuals (no pun intended) as to the source of their homosexual-ness.

what seems odd is that we don't probe heterosexuals as to the source of their hetero-ness....why the double standard? Perhaps because it's all a wild goose chase. (no pun intended....really this time.)