Feminist furious at funny kid video

glassjester

Hmm, a bit like the bizarre notion that folk can train themselves to enjoy Beyonce songs then?

:plain:

:eek:

My claim was (and is) that you are the author of your own musical tastes - that your own choices shape your taste in music.

Do you really want to bring this up again?

Lon

Perhaps it's not an all or nothing issue.

Some probably choose homosexuality as a rebellious lifestyle, a mere sexually experimental/anti-establishment phase in their lives. Others, due to sexual trauma....while some are simply born to it... obvious in their manner and actions.
All of them I know, have been abused. Stats are 97% of them have been, most of them sexually, prior. It is VERY high, even if even 10% of them weren't.

Honestly, we didn't and don't care and are calling that normal. "Well, they were audacious enough to parade." That doesn't change facts. It is unconscionable to portray that to children. The Horn was correct, it is as bad as putting murder in a Disney movie. We just don't expect such mature content for Children. We don't appreciate teaching kids to cuss in a Disney movie either. We come to expect Disney to be aimed a G subject matter.

Though who cares about the distinctions other than those self-righteous types who need to point fingers in a pious effort to elevate their own self-worth and/or disguise insecurities.4th
:nono: It is merely a warning: Don't go see this if you deem inappropriate material unfit for children's view. I do, so will not be supporting Disney whenever they choose this. It is as much about being a consumer, as being a Christian. I think even you would say 'rightfully so.' -Lon

Right Divider

Body part

Some probably choose homosexuality as a rebellious lifestyle, a mere sexually experimental/anti-establishment phase in their lives. Others, due to sexual trauma....while some are simply born to it... obvious in their manner and actions.

Though who cares about the distinctions other than those self-righteous types who need to point fingers in a pious effort to elevate their own self-worth and/or disguise insecurities.4th
Again, nonsense.

quip

BANNED
Banned
All of them I know, have been abused. Stats are 97% of them have been, most of them sexually, prior. It is VERY high, even if even 10% of them weren't.

Your "evidence" is merely anecdotal and circumstantial. There is simply no evidence that sexual abuse plays any major role in homosexuality. Link

Honestly, we didn't and don't care and are calling that normal. "Well, they were audacious enough to parade." That doesn't change facts. It is unconscionable to portray that to children. The Horn was correct, it is as bad as putting murder in a Disney movie. We just don't expect such mature content for Children. We don't appreciate teaching kids to cuss in a Disney movie either. We come to expect Disney to be aimed a G subject matter.

:nono: It is merely a warning: Don't go see this if you deem inappropriate material unfit for children's view. I do, so will not be supporting Disney whenever they choose this. It is as much about being a consumer, as being a Christian. I think even you would say 'rightfully so.' -Lon

The implications go much further than Disney movies.

Right Divider

Body part
Your "evidence" is merely anecdotal and circumstantial.

You're really one to teach about "evidence". :rotfl:

Right Divider

Body part
Then I'll take the former as mere declaration.
Like this:

You make a BOGUS claim WITHOUT evidence and then cry foul. You're a classic example of a HYPOCRITE!

Right Divider

Body part
I've no such burden. It's a non issue to me whether homosexuality is innate or chosen. The haters are the ones drawing distinctions...so bone up on the evidence.
You made a claim about something WITHOUT evidence and you complain about others doing the same.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's a non issue to me whether homosexuality is innate or chosen.

regardless of "orientation" engaging in homosexual activity is a choice

as is the choice to engage in any other form of sexual perversion

quip

BANNED
Banned
regardless of "orientation" engaging in homosexual activity is a choice

as is the choice to engage in any other form of sexual perversion

Sure, I choose my right hand to do lots of things. Yet i didn't choose right-handedness. At least I don't remember doing so.

Lon

Your "evidence" is merely anecdotal and circumstantial. There is simply no evidence that sexual abuse plays any major role in homosexuality. Link
I don't believe it. I just read a couple of .gov reports from the US and Canadian census. Can anybody debunk those? :idunno:

The implications go much further than Disney movies.
Thus this thread and back on topic :up: