Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ's Word

When you counsel, if you counsel, do you ever give thought to your witness to Yeshua?

Are you still arguing that the man that was killed by the police in an arrest for not paying a cigarette tax, was killed for something other than not paying taxes?

Do your insane statements honor Yeshua?

Have you ever read the HIPAA regs?

SammyT

:chuckle: You'd have to read my posts to get a full idea of what I have problems with. But here alone, in this thread, I'm fairly clear. Perhaps, had I been around in the 1870's, I might have stood shoulder to shoulder with Mrs. Dahlgren but I am a woman of this era and my vote along with the votes of many Christian women stand on the side that opposes infanticide and homosexuality as an acceptable lifestyle; that supports marriage as being between man and woman. Is that good enough for you?

I am fine with women being able to vote, though I would prefer it be 1 family = 1 vote, with the man being the one to cast the ballot. Women are too easily manipulated, that's how we got Obama. I don't mean to offend, but it's just how I'm made.

IMJerusha

Are you still arguing that the man that was killed by the police in an arrest for not paying a cigarette tax, was killed for something other than not paying taxes?

Are you going to infuse another thread with this one?

Do your insane statements honor Yeshua?
I hope so...though I don't consider them insane.

Have you ever read the HIPAA regs?

Yes I have. HIPAA regulations to do not prohibit you from acting like the woman God called you to be.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
i'm fine with anybody voting - women, men, minorities - anybody who has completed a twelfth grade civics class and can pass a voting exam requiring one to demonstrate knowledge of our governmental system, awareness of what politicians can and can't do, and some degree of intelligence

IMJerusha

I am fine with women being able to vote, though I would prefer it be 1 family = 1 vote, with the man being the one to cast the ballot. Women are too easily manipulated, that's how we got Obama. I don't mean to offend, but it's just how I'm made.

You're not offending me in the least Brother. Women are not too easily manipulated as if they can not think for themselves or research the facts. Our nature tends to assist HaSatan in his endeavors, but we all have our weak spots. Ecclesiastes 7:20

SammyT

You're not offending me in the least Brother. Women are not too easily manipulated as if they can not think for themselves or research the facts. Our nature tends to assist HaSatan in his endeavors, but we all have our weak spots. Ecclesiastes 7:20

I'm speaking in general, I know there are plenty of women who are not like the norm today. And indeed we all do have our weak spots. I just believe men are better at decision making most of the time.

IMJerusha

I'm speaking in general, I know there are plenty of women who are not like the norm today. And indeed we all do have our weak spots. I just believe men are better at decision making most of the time.

I believe that a marriage is a partnership in which decisions are best made together. My husband however, is my head and his Head is Yeshua Whose Head is God. May I ask what "Other" branch of Christianity you hold with?

SammyT

I believe that a marriage is a partnership in which decisions are best made together. My husband however, is my head and his Head is Yeshua Whose Head is God. May I ask what "Other" branch of Christianity you hold with?

Non-Denominational. And yes, I agree with that for the most part. In any case, if a man is being the man God wants him to be for his family there would most likely be unanimous agreement amongst a man & his wife anyway, right?

Sitamun

WOMEN are too easily manipulated??? Thats laughable. I can't tell you how many men I've seen been led around on a metaphorical leash at the beck and call of their "women". I've seen women play mind games you probably can't even imagine.

Now, that is not to say I approve of those women. In fact I can't stand it. Those women give the rest of us a bad name. However, I'm sure this won't keep you from making gross generalizations in the future.

GFR7

Do you really think women were thinking about Karl Marx or Sigmund Freud when they determined they were tired of being abused or when they came to the conclusion they deserved a say in the direction of their country? I'm kinda sorta doubting this.
No, those were equity feminist. He is speaking about the extremists, from academia, who are driven by Marxist theory.:noid:

SammyT

WOMEN are too easily manipulated??? Thats laughable. I can't tell you how many men I've seen been led around on a metaphorical leash at the beck and call of their "women". I've seen women play mind games you probably can't even imagine.

Now, that is not to say I approve of those women. In fact I can't stand it. Those women give the rest of us a bad name. However, I'm sure this won't keep you from making gross generalizations in the future.

Yes, men are easily manipulated as well. Just not as easily as women are. Never was claiming otherwise, ma'am.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
i'm fine with anybody voting - women, men, minorities - anybody who has completed a twelfth grade civics class and can pass a voting exam requiring one to demonstrate knowledge of our governmental system, awareness of what politicians can and can't do, and some degree of intelligence
I think you just dis-qualified 65% of the voters. More or less. :idunno:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That's nice ... that you are fine with women voting. Because after all, I had to show a permission slip from a man for every election I have voted in since the age of 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.