Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's demonstrably proven that feminism is about caring more about the interests of women then men.

That's really what the word means, it's merely just been dressed up and redefined as something else as to add even more to it's deceptive nature.

A man has no more business being a feminist then a black man at a Klan tolerance rally.

Here let me help you with that ...what you really mean is ...

A misogynist man has no more use for women than a klans man does a black man's tolerance rally.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Here let me help you with that ...what you really mean is ...

A misogynist man has no more use for women than a klans man does a black man's tolerance rally.

Anti-feminism and misogyny are two different things.

Thanks for proving my point, however, that the women's demand for men not being misogynist is to have more interest in them then themselves.

Go figure, the very heart of the issue with most things in men's dealings with women :chuckle:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
According the replies on this thread, many of which came from you, it has been shown that they are not.

Bringing up issues of women and feminism is not misogynistic.

The day women can take accountability, like men have done throughout the entire squabble, will be the day they realize that :thumb:
Feminism is more like treating children like adults. The practicality of both are almost indistinguishable.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Intentionally misrepresenting the other side IS misogynistic ...

Also, considering your posts in this thread and others, you have already been shown to have an intense disdain and disregard for women.

You should really stop while you are behind and go discuss your pro-abortion views.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Intentionally misrepresenting the other side IS misogynistic ...

Also, considering your posts in this thread and others, you have already been shown to have an intense disdain and disregard for women.

You should really stop while you are behind and go discuss your pro-abortion views.

Telling the truth is not misogynistic, I have disregard for women who are feminist, I am not pro-abortion, and I have no intention of quitting while I'm behind because I was never behind to begin with.

And
I don't have to lie to make it appear as if I'm ahead. I believe I'm not the only poster who has called you or someone else like you on the same thing.
Don't know what it is about your little circle, but you all don't do yourselves any justice in acting the way you all act :up:

Sitamun

I remember having to read a book in one of my college world history courses. I don't remember the name of the book, but it was what many would call a "feminists view of history" that basically spent hundreds of pages claiming that men spent thousands of years usurping women's ideas etc. I found myself thinking "well if this is what feminists really think, they're crazy and I no longer want to be one." However, I have come to realize that it was just an angry woman's view of history.

Feminism isn't saying that women are better than men, it's saying that we are socially equal to men, and should have the same rights and opportunities to determine our own lives.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Feminism isn't saying that women are better than men, it's saying that we are socially equal to men, and should have the same rights and opportunities to determine our own lives.

Indeed ... outside of misogyny, it shouldn't be an issue with anyone.

moparguy

That's nice. Really it is ... and I don't care what you believe about the validity of another person's choices.

... and you shouldn't.

You should only care if things are true or not, and it's true that we don't have the ability to choose our roles.

I don't mean that we can't choose any role; but the roles we choose must be inside of the roles we are given by our creator; or we are destroying ourselves, others, and especially those in our care.

To say that we can choose our roles is just as irrational as a feminist who says she can choose the role of murderess of her unborn daughters and remain a feminist.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Telling the truth is not misogynistic,

Which you have not done ...

I have disregard for women who are feminist,

And I have no regard for bitter men who whinnnnneee about the women taking the children and leaving their lives in shambles because she refuses to be treated as a doormat.

IMJerusha

The day women can take accountability, like men have done throughout the entire squabble, will be the day they realize that :thumb:
Feminism is more like treating children like adults. The practicality of both are almost indistinguishable.

Excuse me, but what accountability do I need to take as pertains to feminism?

SammyT

The radical feminism we see today are the effects of a small group of Marxist theoreticians who blended marxism & freud, creating a form of user-friendly totalitarianism we all know today as "political correctness".

All the extreme forms of left wing victimisms are branches of Critical Theory, which is basically Marxism translated from focusing on economic concerns to instead focus on breaking down the traditional family unit and western civilization, exchanging the propertarian capitalist system as the ultimate evil for Christianity & traditional values as the ultimate evil.

This stuff is without a doubt driven by the serpent himself.

IMJerusha

The radical feminism we see today are the effects of a small group of Marxist theoreticians who blended marxism & freud, creating a form of user-friendly totalitarianism we all know today as "political correctness".

All the extreme forms of left wing victimisms are branches of Critical Theory, which is basically Marxism translated from focusing on economic concerns to instead focus on breaking down the traditional family unit and western civilization, exchanging the propertarian capitalist system as the ultimate evil for Christianity & traditional values as the ultimate evil.

This stuff is without a doubt driven by the serpent himself.

Do you really think women were thinking about Karl Marx or Sigmund Freud when they determined they were tired of being abused or when they came to the conclusion they deserved a say in the direction of their country? I'm kinda sorta doubting this.

SammyT

Do you really think women were thinking about Karl Marx or Sigmund Freud when they determined they were tired of being abused or when they came to the conclusion they deserved a say in the direction of their country? I'm kinda sorta doubting this.

There were marxists involved with the feminist movement from the very start, there is no debating this, but I don't think all the women involved knew they were actually helping to further a secular religion hell bent on fulfilling it's prophecy of bringing down western civilization.

And like most ma'am, you just assume it was all evil women-hating men opposing so-called women's rights, when there were strong Christian women who opposed the women's vote, and for logical & good reasons.
Women like Madeline Dahlgren;
http://sceti.library.upenn.edu/sceti/printedbooksNew/index.cfm?TextID=19950_O_16&PagePosition=1
"We acknowledge no inferiority to men. We claim to have no less ability to perform the duty God has imposed upon us, than they [men] have to perform those imposed upon them. We believe that God has wisely and well adapted each sex to the proper performance of the duties of each. We believe our trusts to be as important and sacred as any that exist.

It is our fathers, brothers, husbands and sons who represent us at the ballot-box. Our fathers and husbands love us. Our sons are what we make them. We are content that they represent us in the corn-field, the battle-field and the ballot-box, and we them in the school-room, at the fireside, and at the cradle; believing our representation, even at the ballot-box, to be thus more full and impartial that it could possibly be were all women allowed to vote."

Doesn't sound like she had a problem with the "patriarchy" to me, how about you?

Christ's Word

The women in this country had their say, and in an embarrassing way, most of them voted for Bammy, now look what is happening. It is a shameful time to be a female Dumocrat.

Christ's Word

There were marxists involved with the feminist movement from the very start, there is no debating this, but I don't think all the women involved knew they were actually helping to further a secular religion hell bent on fulfilling it's prophecy of bringing down western civilization.

And like most ma'am, you just assume it was all evil women-hating men opposing so-called women's rights, when there were strong Christian women who opposed the women's vote, and for logical & good reasons.
http://sceti.library.upenn.edu/sceti/printedbooksNew/index.cfm?TextID=19950_O_16&PagePosition=1
"We acknowledge no inferiority to men. We claim to have no less ability to perform the duty God has imposed upon us, than they [men] have to perform those imposed upon them. We believe that God has wisely and well adapted each sex to the proper performance of the duties of each. We believe our trusts to be as important and sacred as any that exist.

It is our fathers, brothers, husbands and sons who represent us at the ballot-box. Our fathers and husbands love us. Our sons are what we make them. We are content that they represent us in the corn-field, the battle-field and the ballot-box, and we them in the school-room, at the fireside, and at the cradle; believing our representation, even at the ballot-box, to be thus more full and impartial that it could possibly be were all women allowed to vote."

Doesn't sound like she had a problem with the "patriarchy" to me, how about you?

She is a control freak with trust issues, you will never convince the idiot.

IMJerusha

:chuckle: You'd have to read my posts to get a full idea of what I have problems with. But here alone, in this thread, I'm fairly clear. Perhaps, had I been around in the 1870's, I might have stood shoulder to shoulder with Mrs. Dahlgren but I am a woman of this era and my vote along with the votes of many Christian women stand on the side that opposes infanticide and homosexuality as an acceptable lifestyle; that supports marriage as being between man and woman. Is that good enough for you?

SammyT

The women in this country had their say, and in an embarrassing way, most of them voted for Bammy, now look what is happening. It is a shameful time to be a female Dumocrat.

Actually most MARRIED women voted Romney. It is the young & old radical feminist indoctrinaires that voted for the Bammster.

Status
Not open for further replies.