Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I certainly have not read 600 posts and have no intention to do so. There is no correlation between rape and feminism. Feminism is satanic and witchcraft and is rebellion. Rape is a crime where the perpetrator should be executed. Feminism has nothing to do with women's rights, and that is the false image presented to bring forth liberalism.

moparguy

Oh, you never learned comprehensive reading, did you?

So, you didn't post that "a woman should define HERSELF and her role rather than allowing a man or society to define it for her."

Which is "the one size" you're saying that "fits all"

Followed by

"There is no "one size fits all" in regards to women and what they are best suited for" ...?

Well, it's her right ... or are you denying she has that right as well?

Of course I am. No human gets to define their role. God is the only one in the proper position to do so.

Based on the quality of your posts thus far, the basis of my being right is disagreeing with you.

"I disagree with you, therefore ... you're wrong!"

Christ's Word

Chill out!

How you got picked to moderate is a grand mystery. The things you find disruptive and offensive are often so innocuous. The things you ignore (particularly from those you favor) are often vile and downright offensive. Angel4truth's post #598 did not even draw a reaction from you, yet you jump all over Catholic Crusader for nothing.

You really need to either give up your moderator's position or be a bit more objective, even handed, and honest.

Arthur Brain

How you got picked to moderate is a grand mystery. The things you find disruptive and offensive are often so innocuous. The things you ignore (particularly from those you favor) are often vile and downright offensive. Angel4truth's post #598 did not even draw a reaction from you, yet you jump all over Catholic Crusader for nothing.

You really need to either give up your moderator's position or be a bit more objective, even handed, and honest.

Given the context there was nothing whatsoever wrong with A4T's post. Has it ever occurred to you that if you, THall and CC didn't go running your mouths off so much you wouldn't spend so much time in the penalty box?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Given the context there was nothing whatsoever wrong with A4T's post. Has it ever occurred to you that if you, THall and CC didn't go running your mouths off so much you wouldn't spend so much time in the penalty box?

Is the penalty box like the woodshed?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How you got picked to moderate is a grand mystery.

No. It's really not.

The things you find disruptive and offensive are often so innocuous. The things you ignore (particularly from those you favor) are often vile and downright offensive. Angel4truth's post #598 did not even draw a reaction from you, yet you jump all over Catholic Crusader for nothing.

Two words: sour grapes.

Get over it. It's your own fault that you continuously behave badly. Delmar is a long time member and a wonderful choice as moderator, as is IK and Nori.

Rather than actually reflecting on the behavior that caused you to be banned, you are back doing the same old thing.

moparguy

Of course they do ... it's something you have no control over.

In order to define one's role one needs control over the ability to define that role.

We don't have control over said ability to define our roles. One needs to be the biblical creator in order to define roles.

Just because we say our role is (whatever) doesn't mean that what we say is true.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In order to define one's role one needs control over the ability to define that role.

We don't have control over said ability to define our roles. One needs to be the biblical creator in order to define roles.

Just because we say our role is (whatever) doesn't mean that what we say is true.

Okay. I support you determining your role however you desire to determine it. :)

Arthur Brain

What if a woman decides, for herself, that she SHOULDN'T define herself and her role, and decides that men and society should define it for her?

It would sound like she has issues and a lack of self worth to allow herself be controlled by the whims of others.

Feminism is nothing more than the female version of chauvinism. Both come in varying degrees and both are bad for the same reason - both appeal to false justifications, and thus produce anarchism. It just happens that right now feminism is popular.

Rather it was a reaction to patriarchal chauvinism and only the militant branch could be remotely compared.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Adam-Levine-feminist.jpg

This is the polite way of saying you are neutered.

journey

You need to mind your own business, and this isn't it. You might also want to read the forum rules (example):

9. Thou SHALL NOT disrespect TOL moderators and admins ...

Personally, I think that you deserve a vacation for this. Delmar does a great job, and it isn't easy to be a moderator here. Folks like you make it harder.

moparguy

Okay. I support you determining your role however you desire to determine it. :)

Yet because you - nor I - am in the right position to do so ... your support doesn't make my choice any more valid.

I could say my role was that of being a tree, but that wouldn't make my role that of a tree.

Christ's Word

You need to mind your own business, and this isn't it. You might also want to read the forum rules (example):

9. Thou SHALL NOT disrespect TOL moderators and admins ...

Personally, I think that you deserve a vacation for this. Delmar does a great job, and it isn't easy to be a moderator here. Folks like you make it harder.

Delmar ignores disruptive and clearly off topic posts from his friends, and does it over and over and over. The folks he does not like, he bans for the most mundane things, you are in denial of reality. The truth is never disrespectful to the honest.

bybee

Delmar ignores disruptive and clearly off topic posts from his friends, and does it over and over and over. The folks he does not like, he bans for the most mundane things, you are in denial of reality. The truth is never disrespectful to the honest.

Knight has repeatedly explained his position regarding moderation on this site. While he allows a great deal of leeway to a variety of posters and positions, in the final analysis, he runs the show!
If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the hind end on your way out!
Personally? I'd love to see a few posters permanently banned, but, ain't gonna happen! Just like odor emanating from a slaughterhouse they keep on showing up!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yet because you - nor I - am in the right position to do so ... your support doesn't make my choice any more valid..

That's nice. Really it is ... and I don't care what you believe about the validity of another person's choices.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

One, no one who was recently banned for being respectful OR honest. It's about being disruptive and trollish.

Two, quit whining already.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
It's demonstrably proven that feminism is about caring more about the interests of women then men.

That's really what the word means, it's merely just been dressed up and redefined as something else as to add even more to it's deceptive nature.

A man has no more business being a feminist then a black man at a Klan tolerance rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.