Executing homosexuals

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Some advocates of executing homosexuals and using the Old
Testament as their basis, seem to forget that, God was dealing
with the House of Israel! He's dealing with both Jew and Gentile
today! And, He's offering forgiveness, mercy, and eternal life to
those who are willing to place their faith in Christ as their Savior!

Homosexuality is a sin, and it's discussed in the New Testament!
However, where is the Scripture (In the New Testament) that
states that, homosexuals should be executed??

Does Christ ever advocate the physical death sentence of
homosexuals? Christ died for ALL sins, including homosexuality!

zoo22

I was asking what people's plans to execute homosexuals is. Not asking you to scream about your opinion about homosexuals and the Bible.

What's the plan to execute homosexuals? This can't be so difficult. Surely folks must have thought it through.

How do you folks who advocate executing homosexuals propose that the extermination will unfold? What's the plan?

Arthur Brain

Homosexuality is against God's Law.

If you don't want to discuss God's Law, I can discuss how Godwin's Law applies instead.

:wave2:

Both of our comments were directed to that pile of bunk 'The Pink Swastika' and the gullibility of anyone who would buy into it as historical truth. If you want to convince yourself that the majority of Nazis were gay and are so easily duped then have at it.

:plain:

genuineoriginal

Both of our comments were directed to that pile of bunk 'The Pink Swastika' and the gullibility of anyone who would buy into it as historical truth. If you want to convince yourself that the majority of Nazis were gay and are so easily duped then have at it.
You so easily dismiss is, but you either don't know what it says, or you are deliberately misrepresenting it because a strawman argument is so much easier to knock down.

So, why are you claiming that the majority of Nazis were gay?
That isn't what the book was claiming at all.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Has he answered Grosnick's question yet?
I can see a grin forming on GM's face

Posted from the TOL App!

Arthur Brain

I'm not answering because it is irrelevant as I am not advocating torture, and you haven't demonstrated otherwise.

You were being asked a question which wasn't presupposing anything on your part. You only had one sensible answer to make along with anyone asked the same. Your failure to answer says it all.

You clearly don't want to since your main arguments are all based on straw men.

For instance, you brought torture into the conversation. I didn't. You assumed I was advocating it without doing any investigation, such as asking me if that was what I was advocating.

You bought your own parameters into this exchange so don't start crying 'straw man' as if it means anything. I drew parallels in order to show how barbarism and atrocity should be plainly obvious without any need for further explanation.

And in the specific instance referred to in my comment you were assuming my reasons for changing my mind on the subject were do to poor reasoning and lack of humanity. Neither of which are true of myself.

Well, that would be 'due' to poor reasoning, but anyone who thinks homosexuals should be 'executed' simply for having relations has a lack of humanity towards others regardless. Well, at least as far as I'm concerned. :plain:

One of the purposes of my thread is to point out that there is no Biblical basis for repealing said law. That was what began me on my journey: God commanded it and never repealed it. So why? Why did God command it in the first place and why did He never repeal it? Was it simply because it was an affront to Him in its rejection of His design for creation? Or was it something more, something that ran deeper into the heart of man that was harmful to those engaged and those around them?

There's been several arguments already made here which would counter your position. Why are you so dismissive of them? Do you honestly think your 'ideal' would serve society better? An 'Orwellian nightmare'?

I bet you think the 'Pink Swastika' is viable as well?

Voting isn't relevant because though I made no specific mention of it my words were clear that I don't think it would pass, when I stated that I do not believe the majority could be convinced of its necessity.

So? You were in error to think that my own comment on the viability of a vote was in any way a comment on what your opinion may or may not have been on the thing one way or another. You were the the one who completely misread the situation so just bloody admit your error for once.

Your insult is so tired I forgot to yawn.

Oh, maybe next time I'll 'pepper' it with a multitude of oh so witty 'moron', 'idiot', 'fool' comments. Seriously, if you're gonna act like an immature little kid with such a boring vocab as the above then you'll get it back in turn. Stop acting like such an obnoxious brat with delusions of genius yeh?

Now, demonstrate exactly how it would lead to said nightmare.

Ever read '1984'?

So it is your opinion that Israel had a police state then?

FYI: They didn't have police. Can you reason out what that means in regard to what I advocate?

No it isn't, the same as I don't think the 1300's had a thriving karaoke nightclub business going on either. :doh:

Arthur Brain

You so easily dismiss is, but you either don't know what it says, or you are deliberately misrepresenting it because a strawman argument is so much easier to knock down.

So, why are you claiming that the majority of Nazis were gay?
That isn't what the book was claiming at all.

Oh, well tell me then, just what is this supposedly insightful piece of 'objective and journalistic integrity' actually trying to say then GO?

:rolleyes:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
enlighten yourself first,....then proceed.......

enlighten yourself first,....then proceed.......

No one here ever gives their plan for executing homosexuals. How do folks propose that the extermination of homosexuals is put into place? Especially now that same-sex marriage has been okayed, what's the plan for reversing it and making homosexuality an executable offense?

First an education on the Bible and Homosexuality is in order here, for those not really looking at all interpretations of the passages traditionally used against homosexuality, and our modern day understanding and definition of homosexuality. Portal page here (research all links). This is a more liberal perspective, adding more light into the factors that affect a more comprehensive 'interpretation' of the passges, in the light of modern day knowledge. It might surprise some that we've advanced some beyond the Dark Ages.

Also see our Queen James Bible thread here. - the title here is a hoot, but beyond that the perks of research can do wonders.

~*~*~

As far as executing anyone goes, only crimes deserving punishment by death apply here (if any really do), and even capitol punishment is questionable as a deterrent for certain crimes, since nothing is accomplished for the good of the soul necessarily, unless there is facilitation for the rehabilitation of the individual thru(repentance/transformation/re-educating, behavior modification, etc.). Murdering a person does not necessarily change or help him, until there is inward repentance. Therefore those trying to set up a program of execution ought to think twice about their obessession to 'kill', since such cruelty is more likely a reflection of their own personal spite against a particular orientation or activity, and not a representation of true justice at all, to say nothing of such being a 'christian virtue'. Its just sick all around.

*oh by the way,...dont anyone freak out, ....I hardly ever post in the 'Politics' section...but couldnt resist the subject ;)

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh, well tell me then, just what is this supposedly insightful piece of 'objective and journalistic integrity' actually trying to say then GO?

:rolleyes:

G.O likes to use the term "straw-man" a lot! I guess it's his
favorite term! He can't seem to debate respectfully! However,
he sure knows how to use that term!

genuineoriginal

The book is just trying to find out why the homosexual leaders of the Nazis would persecute other homosexuals on the basis of their sexual behavior.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The book is just trying to find out why the homosexual leaders of the Nazis would persecute other homosexuals on the basis of their sexual behavior.

Are you privy to, which Nazi leaders were homosexual? I know
of only one, for certain! You don't exactly present the whole
truth in your posts! You tend to exaggerate and twist the truth
a bit! If you know what I mean?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A straw man or straw person, also known in the UK as an Aunt Sally,[1][2] is a common type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.​

I often see people attack a misrepresentation of my position, like you have been doing recently.

You're accusation is false! I would ask you to prove it! Knowing you,
as I do, you'll just change the subject then, run for the hills!

zoo22

You're accusation is false! I would ask you to prove it! Knowing you,
as I do, you'll just change the subject then, run for the hills!

What accusation are you talking about?

Is there something about "what's the plan for executing homosexuals?" that folks aren't understanding? I thought I was pretty clear in the OP.

So does anyone have a plan for how executing homosexuals is going to come about? In the TOL "should homosexuals be given the death penalty," poll, plenty of folks said yes, they did advocate that homosexuals are put to death. So what's the plan for exterminating all of the homosexuals? Surely there must be a plan.

I never see people asking to sign petitions or anything.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Zoo, you'll just have to deal with your misrepresentations of GM! Frankly,
if I respected your opinion about me, I might take you seriously! However,
I don't, so I guess you'll just have to live with your opinions and grin and
bear them! What else can I say! I'll not lose sleep over your opinion of
me!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Dominionists, Reconstructionists, theocrats--call them what you will (or what they prefer to hide behind), they are all opposed to a free society, pluralism, civil liberties, and democracy.

They've said so themselves. Repeatedly. For decades.

If they ever did get their way it's not difficult to imagine how they'd go about their business.

genuineoriginal

Is there something about "what's the plan for executing homosexuals?" that folks aren't understanding? I thought I was pretty clear in the OP.

So does anyone have a plan for how executing homosexuals is going to come about? In the TOL "should homosexuals be given the death penalty," poll, plenty of folks said yes, they did advocate that homosexuals are put to death. So what's the plan for exterminating all of the homosexuals? Surely there must be a plan.

I never see people asking to sign petitions or anything.
My plan is to speak the Word of God until Jesus returns and sets up the Millennial Kingdom and imposes Mosaic Law upon all the nations of the earth.

The Word of God says that says homosexuals should be put to death, not have their vile perversions celebrated.

Proclaiming the truth will save a few and will harden the hearts of the many.

I have no other plan.