Executing homosexuals

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When you decide to stop confusing your voice with God's you'll be capable of having a conversation. Now you mostly seem to confuse that with waiting for the pauses.

I hear His voice regularly here:

holy_bible.png

You're the one that is terribly confused about where He stands on homosexuality, not me.

Arthur Brain

Okay, come on people, it's been years now. What progress has been made? Has anyone come up with a plan for executing the homosexuals?

I mean, while aCW seems to have amassed a massive collection of photographs of homosexual parades, he really doesn't seem to be making any headway in the decriminalization department, let alone getting the executions underway...

So how about it? What's the plan?

Are folks too busy seceding or something?

Well, so far we're "up" to part 4 of aWC's WHMBR! nonsense and that's about it. Not very impressive really. I don't think folk are taking it seriously enough...

:nono:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I hear His voice regularly here:
You mean you read, assuming. All sorts of people read and not everyone who reads a thing understands it. Ask chrys. He still thinks a Muslim wrote Don Quixote. :plain:

You're the one that is terribly confused about where He stands on homosexuality, not me.
I'm not and never have been. So it's a bit like your relationship with honest rationality.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Back on page 3, Dave3712 talked about children growing up on fatherless homes.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3669349&postcount=41

While the article didn't talk specifically about how it affected them when it came to homosexuality, I did discuss that in this article in my WHMBR! Part 3 thread.

Childhood experiences of homosexual men

This sentence forever lingers in my mind:

In a 1979 article Irving and Toby Bieber reported that in their evaluations of over 1,000 male homosexuals, they did not find one "whose father openly loved and respected him." (Bieber, 1979)
http://www.fathersforlife.org/dale/childhood_of_homosexual_men_2.htm

Not one.

I know of 3 homosexuals who had terrible relationships with their fathers or didn't have one present at all.

One was raised in an affluent home and was sent away to boarding school. He's never talked about what happened at that school, but it obviously had a very negative impact on his relationship with his father.

The other said that his father was at home, but was very distant (the boy was effeminate and the father threatened him if he ever became a homosexual, and he hides his homosexuality to this day).

The 3rd was raised in a fatherless home, so he doesn't even know what a dad/father ism (I believe that there was a step dad later in his life). While he never talks about his homosexuality, it's more than obvious that he is.

I can't emphasize enough how important traditional marriage is and the importance of having a loving mom and dad in the home.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

While the article didn't talk specifically about how it affected them when it came to homosexuality, I did discuss that in this article in my WHMBR! Part 3 thread.

In a 1979 article Irving and Toby Bieber reported that in their evaluations of over 1,000 male homosexuals, they did not find one "whose father openly loved and respected him." (Bieber, 1979)

Not one.

I know of 3 homosexuals who had terrible relationships with their fathers or didn't have one present at all.

One was raised in an affluent home and was sent away to boarding school. He's never talked about what happened at that school, but it obviously had a very negative impact on his relationship with his father.

The other said that his father was at home, but was very distant (the boy was effeminate and the father threatened him if he ever became a homosexual, and he hides his homosexuality to this day).

The 3rd was raised in a fatherless home, so he doesn't even know what a dad/father ism (I believe that there was a step dad later in his life). While he never talks about his homosexuality, it's more than obvious that he is.

I can't emphasize enough how important traditional marriage is and the importance of having a loving mom and dad in the home.

Well you sure have a lot of gay friends, do you have tea with them ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Okay, come on people, it's been years now. What progress has been made? Has anyone come up with a plan for executing the homosexuals?

I mean, while aCW seems to have amassed a massive collection of photographs of homosexual parades, he really doesn't seem to be making any headway in the decriminalization department, let alone getting the executions underway...

So how about it? What's the plan?

Are folks too busy seceding or something?

I'll never forget my first impressions of AC dub and his array of gay and disgusting images. I thought; what a fag.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
(Is zoo22 uncomfortable with me showing the 'gay' culture as well? What ever happened to 'gay' pride?).

Looking at CDC reports, it appears that those who engage in homosexual behavior are doing a bang up job of killing themselves (AIDS, suicide, murder, drug overdoses, etc. etc. etc.).

What's the plan? Right now it's to elect Ted Cruz as President, who is a God-fearing man that will for the most part turn homosexual matters over to the respective states (buh bye Obergefell v Hodges and Lawrence v Texas, hello traditional marriage and the recriminalization of homosexuality in numerous States).

Go have lunch at Chipotle

bsmitts

(Is zoo22 uncomfortable with me showing the 'gay' culture as well? What ever happened to 'gay' pride?).

Looking at CDC reports, it appears that those who engage in homosexual behavior are doing a bang up job of killing themselves (AIDS, suicide, murder, drug overdoses, etc. etc. etc.).

What's the plan? Right now it's to elect Ted Cruz as President, who is a God-fearing man that will for the most part turn homosexual matters over to the respective states (buh bye Obergefell v Hodges and Lawrence v Texas, hello traditional marriage and the recriminalization of homosexuality in numerous States).

You wanted your morals to come from humanity? Well you got what you wanted. Blind leaders of the blind.

gcthomas

You wanted your morals to come from humanity? Well you got what you wanted. Blind leaders of the blind.

Morals existed in societies before Christianity adopted them. Where did those come from? And would you act amorally without the Bible to tell you what to do?

zoo22

This thread is about what the plan for executing homosexuals is. It isn't about whether or not aCW is gay or to debate the origins of morality.

What's the plan to get the homosexuals executed?

gcthomas

This thread is about what the plan for executing homosexuals is. It isn't about whether or not aCW is gay or to debate the origins of morality.

Since aCW fantasises about it every night to help him get to sleep, I'm amazed that he hasn't got a better plan for changing the law than just posting on a long thread that no-one of significance ever reads!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I believe it begins with declarations of moral indignation ... and ends with a follow up of foot stomping.

The reality is ... our country has come too far to ever step back into the dark ages.

TracerBullet

Not one.

First - the study referenced here was from 1962 not 1979.
Second - the opinions didn't come from the gay men but rather from therapists

If any of this sounds familiar it's because you've tried to pas off this as meaningful before.

and I know three dozen heterosexuals who had terrible relationships with their fathers...so what?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

http://www.fathersforlife.org/dale/c...xual_men_2.htm

Not one.

First - the study referenced here was from 1962 not 1979.

Was sodomy different back then than it is today?

Second - the opinions didn't come from the gay men but rather from therapists

Therapist:
1. a person trained in the use of physical methods, as exercises, heat treatments, etc., in treating or rehabilitating the sick or wounded or helping patients overcome physical defects.

2. a person trained in the use of psychological methods for helping patients overcome psychological problems.

3. Also, therapeutist a person, as a doctor, skilled in therapeutics.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/therapist

If any of this sounds familiar it's because you've tried to pas off this as meaningful before.

and I know three dozen heterosexuals who had terrible relationships with their fathers...so what?

Oh the stories that I could tell:

There's this one 40 something year old male who was sexually molested as a child and goes onto the internet using multiple personalities, amongst other things talking about how he did "research" in a New England community that caters to homosexuals.

Then there's the guy who is 'married' to a male who had his genitals mutilated and the two of them went to a foreign country to adopt two (handicapped) children, so that they could indoctrinate them to the ways of perversion.

These 5 very sick people that I 'know' desperately need spiritual and psychological help, not to be executed (recriminalizing homosexuality so that morally confused people get help is "the plan" zoo22).

Where are my manners? I also 'know' a lesbian who after her supposed 'Christian'* husband committed adultery, turned to the arms of a woman.
*He was probably one of those 'Christians' who thought he could do anything that he wanted to do because he was 'saved' by Jesus Christ's grace.

Last edited: