Executing homosexuals

Granite

Hall of Fame
Nazis were homosexuals.

Welcome to The Pink Swastika 5th (Internet) Edition.

It has been several years since we published the fourth edition of this book. In that time we have accumulated a substantial amount of new documentation supporting our thesis that the Nazi Party was conceived, organized and controlled throughout its short history by masculine-oriented male homosexuals who hid their sexual proclivities from the public, in part by publicly persecuting one group of their political enemies: out-of-the-closet effeminate-oriented homosexuals aligned with the German Communist Party.​

This piece of garbage has been repeatedly debunked.

illusionray

Yes, yes deflect away. Let's see..Lighthouse correctly said:
I didn't say it was OK. The point is that if it is in private then no one knows and thus there is not enough reasonable suspicion to investigate; let alone arrest, try and convict.

And then you come out with this (spoken like a true poor untravelled ignoramus):
Are you kidding? There'd be suspicion where two friends of the same gender share a place to live for a start, despite the fact many do. Under an effective police state? Once again, do the math.
Are you going to apologise for your infectious stupidity or continue to bury your head in the coastal sands of GB? Go to police states and you will see how wrong you are, there is practical evidence for what Lighthouse said, the authorities cannot catch homosexuals who practice privately, that's a fact whether you admit your idiocy or not. Can you afford a passport? :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you going to apologise for your infectious stupidity or continue to bury your head in the coastal sands of GB? Go to police states and you will see how wrong you are, there is practical evidence for what Lighthouse said, the authorities cannot catch homosexuals who practice privately, that's a fact whether you admit your idiocy or not. Can you afford a passport? :)

Why should anyone apologize to you for your trollish behavior? The point stands ... murder, rape and other crimes are normally done PRIVATELY. Like homosexuality. You are claiming it wouldn't be illegal as long as it stays private. On that basis, your standard is that all other criminal acts should only be penalized if the person does not do them privately.

illusionray

You are claiming it wouldn't be illegal as long as it stays private.
Haha don't you ever get tired of trolling? I didn't say it wouldn't be illegal, I said they would never be caught. You didn't go to school back in the days did you grandma? By your own admission.

doloresistere

Not to promote LHs idea but it is correct to say that murder leaves behind evidence; homosexual acts do not. You can have suspicion where two men live together but you must catch them in the act if you wish to prosecute them. Police states follow the letter of the law even though the law is awful. Crooked cops with an anti homosexual agenda would be the only way private acts could be punished.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Haha don't you ever get tired of trolling?

Oh the irony ...

I didn't say it wouldn't be illegal, I said they would never be caught.

Nice try, but no cookie. Whether or not something is illegal or legal has nothing whatsoever to do with how hard it would be to enforce a law.

You didn't go to school back in the days did you grandma? By your own admission.

I did ... back in the *good old days*. BTW, do you enjoy being a troll as much as I enjoy being a grandmother?

bybee

Haha don't you ever get tired of trolling? I didn't say it wouldn't be illegal, I said they would never be caught. You didn't go to school back in the days did you grandma? By your own admission.

Your lack of respect for your elders betrays a poor spirit and a very warped mind.
I don't, in general, approve of the death penalty but I do approve of pounding the snot out of rude young persons.

illusionray

Whether or not something is illegal or legal has nothing whatsoever to do with how hard it would be to enforce a law.
You're the one that made that claim, you back it up. Explain how authorities can enforce sanctions on private homosexuals. And explain why it doesn't happen in the real world, not in the Rusha imagined universe where police are able to magically detect all acts of sodomy in the bedroom haha. Get checked out for possible dementia.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're the one that made that claim, you back it up.

No, I did not ... you ridiculous troll.

Explain how authorities can enforce sanctions on private homosexuals.

Are you really so dense that you do not understand that ANY crime which is punishable by the DP would be investigated? Do you believe that anyone who goes to death row only does so because they commit their crimes in public or confess?

And explain why it doesn't happen in the real world, not in the Rusha imagined universe where police are able to magically detect all acts of sodomy in the bedroom haha. Get checked out for possible dementia.

No thank you ... it's not my fault you prefer to TROLL rather than have a rational discussion. IF you are incapable of addressing my posts and feel the need to lie about what I have said, IGNORE me.

illusionray

No, I did not
If you ever wish to refute LH's point and mine, then explain how authorities can enforce sanctions on private homosexuals. And explain why it doesn't happen in the real world. This is clearly difficult for you to do, because you would do so straight away rather than spend 5+ posts deflecting, trolling and then throwing a tantrum as a finale.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you ever wish to refute LH's point and mine,

YOU didn't make a point.

Ithen explain how authorities can enforce sanctions on private homosexuals.

What part of "a criminal act worthy of the DP is STILL a criminal act worthy of the DP regardless of where it happens" do you not understand?

And explain why it doesn't happen in the real world.

Why DP penalty crimes are not investigated in the real world? Seriously? They are.

This is clearly difficult for you to do, because you would do so straight away rather than spend 5+ posts deflecting, trolling and then throwing a tantrum as a finale.

Says the guy who just received a warning in this very thread for being *unnecessarily disruptive*. That is an official and generous way of stating to the user in question "Quit being a disruptive troll".

Obviously you do not have enough integrity to just answer the question and prefer lying about what I have stated.

Carry on.

If you ever wish to refute LH's point and mine, then explain how authorities can enforce sanctions on private homosexuals. And explain why it doesn't happen in the real world. This is clearly difficult for you to do, because you would do so straight away rather than spend 5+ posts deflecting, trolling and then throwing a tantrum as a finale.

It could theoretically happen somewhere, depending on how far a police state was willing to take things.

You could have a police state sending jack-booted thugs to kick down the doors of suspected homosexuals hoping to catch them in the act. They could plant hidden cameras and listening devices in people's bedrooms. They could use undercover officers to proposition suspected homosexuals and then arrest them once they make their intent known. Or if they didn't really care too much if their target is actually guilty but just want to make an arrest and score a conviction they could fabricate evidence against them, or torture the suspect until he confesses to something.

At some point it wouldn't even be about actually about catching people engaging in homosexual acts so much as being a show of force and making homosexuals live their lives in abject terror. It would create the perception of constant state surveillance so that one could never be sure that they weren't being watched even in their own home. One could never be certain if that guy they just met was looking for a good time just like them, or was actually an undercover officer looking to make an arrest.

Also in a police state things such as entrapment and the actual guilt or innocence of the suspect tend not to matter too much. And the leaders of the police state could just as easily use accusations of engaging in homosexual behavior as a means of getting rid of political opponents or other people they considered "undesirable."

Why DP penalty crimes are not investigated in the real world? Seriously? They are.

To be perfectly fair, in order to investigate a crime one must first be aware that a crime has actually been committed. In the real world, in this country at least, it is all but impossible to commit a crime that could result in the death penalty without it being noticed.

Then again there is absolutely no acceptable reason whatsoever why sexual acts done in private between two consenting adults should be considered a criminal act at all (let alone a capital offense) just because both participants happen to be of the same sex.

Arthur Brain

Yes, yes deflect away. Let's see..Lighthouse correctly said:

And then you come out with this (spoken like a true poor untravelled ignoramus):

Totalitarian regimes have a habit of quashing any manner of insurgence, subversiveness and generally anything not part of the hard party line. If this reality were to ever take place in the West then that's effectively what we'd have over here. You may as well say hello to '1984'. Does that mean I think all private living homosexuals would be rounded up? Nope, but if you think they'd all be able to live in peace then you're a nut (as well as a troll).

:e4e:

Arthur Brain

Nazis were homosexuals.

Welcome to The Pink Swastika 5th (Internet) Edition.

It has been several years since we published the fourth edition of this book. In that time we have accumulated a substantial amount of new documentation supporting our thesis that the Nazi Party was conceived, organized and controlled throughout its short history by masculine-oriented male homosexuals who hid their sexual proclivities from the public, in part by publicly persecuting one group of their political enemies: out-of-the-closet effeminate-oriented homosexuals aligned with the German Communist Party.​

You seriously buy into this bunk? You're as gullible as aCW...

:doh: