Executing homosexuals

zoo22

No one here ever gives their plan for executing homosexuals. How do folks propose that the extermination of homosexuals is put into place? Especially now that same-sex marriage has been okayed, what's the plan for reversing it and making homosexuality an executable offense?

zoo22

There was that pastor who'd suggested containing all homosexual people inside a huge electrical fence. He said they'd die out in a few years, because they wouldn't reproduce. Do folks here think that would be a good idea? He'd said to feed the homosexual prisoners. But wouldn't that be excessive government spending? It's a few million people. I'd think if they'd been rounded up, you could just kill them all then. Why feed them?

Plus, I don't know how public sentiment would be turned. What's the plan for having Americans be okay with putting a few million people behind a huge electrical fence?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No one here ever gives their plan for executing homosexuals. How do folks propose that the extermination of homosexuals is put into place? Especially now that same-sex marriage has been okayed, what's the plan for reversing it and making homosexuality an executable offense?

That's because it's a stupid, idiotic, asinine plan. They just like to hear themselves talk, they just don't realize how crazy it sounds.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
If they're caught in the act then arrest them, try them, convict them if the evidence is clear and they are guilty, then execute them.

Doormat

If they're caught in the act then arrest them, try them, convict them if the evidence is clear and they are guilty, then execute them.

What if they confess, apologize and promise to never have homosexual sex again? Still execute them?

Arthur Brain

There was that pastor who'd suggested containing all homosexual people inside a huge electrical fence. He said they'd die out in a few years, because they wouldn't reproduce. Do folks here think that would be a good idea? He'd said to feed the homosexual prisoners. But wouldn't that be excessive government spending? It's a few million people. I'd think if they'd been rounded up, you could just kill them all then. Why feed them?

Plus, I don't know how public sentiment would be turned. What's the plan for having Americans be okay with putting a few million people behind a huge electrical fence?

This 'pastor' should have been put out to pasture...

Unbelievable.

JosephR

Is your pastor George Carlin,,cause he had the same plan lol.. but really guys,,serious?dont murder,love thy neighbor, am I on the KKK web site by accident?

Another man once hated a whole type of people and wanted to execute them all, his name was Hitler and the event was deemed the Holocaust,

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
How? In what manner? Do tell...
Does it matter? Execution is execution, and I see no reason not to use the methods we have available.

What if they confess, apologize and promise to never have homosexual sex again? Still execute them?
What if a murderer did the same thing? I would still advocate executing them, so what do you think my answer is to your question?

but really guys,,serious?dont murder,love thy neighbor, am I on the KKK web site by accident?

Another man once hated a whole type of people and wanted to execute them all, his name was Hitler and the event was deemed the Holocaust,
This is about loving thy neighbor. To advocate execution out of hatred would not be just. I advocate justice, not spite.

Arthur Brain

Does it matter? Execution is execution, and I see no reason not to use the methods we have available.

Oh. I thought you advocated a swift, painful and public one, so what would you recommend?

This is about loving thy neighbor. To advocate execution out of hatred would not be just. I advocate justice, not spite.

Er, noooo, you advocate anything but love here.