Executing homosexuals

zoo22

I never said that. Retract that post or I am going to report it and instant message every mod in this forum.

Here's a suggestion for you: If you write "I'm a blowhard" on your hand, then every time you think to yourself, "what makes me so unpleasant?" you can just look at your hand.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
One more time, this is the thread topic...........
I know what the topic is, but I am talking about something else with Silent Hunter. Is that okay with you Master?

Here's a suggestion for you: If you write "I'm a blowhard" on your hand, then every time you think to yourself, "what makes me so unpleasant?" you can just look at your hand.
I wish you could see my hand right now. Its sending you a message.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Now now zoo, this is a thread about executing homosexuals. You should confine yourself to the topic.

zoo22

I know what the topic is, but I am talking about something else with Silent Hunter. Is that okay with you Master?

No. Obviously not, because I keep telling you what the thread topic is and asking you to stay on topic or go somewhere else. The thread topic is executing homosexuals. If you don't want to talk about that, take it somewhere else. What's so difficult about that?

Again, the OP:

No one here ever gives their plan for executing homosexuals. How do folks propose that the extermination of homosexuals is put into place? Especially now that same-sex marriage has been okayed, what's the plan for reversing it and making homosexuality an executable offense?

zoo22

Well, that's just to darn bad then isn't it. Maybe you should put me on your ignore list, because there ain't no way I'm letting some jerk tell me what I can and cannot post.

The thread has a topic. If you don't want to talk about the topic, go somewhere else. What's the big deal? Something's the matter with you.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not think there is any rule which allows a thread author to police what can be posted in the thread. I think the mods have enough to do.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
There ought to be a TOL irony hall of fame for some of these remarkable TSF and CreepyCrusader posts.
Boy, for someone who keeps blabbering about what the thread subject is, it seems like every one of your posts is about me. If I'm all you have to post about then you need to get out of the house more.

zoo22

Boy, for someone who keeps blabbering about what the thread subject is, it seems like every one of your posts is about me. If I'm all you have to post about then you need to get out of the house more.

Yeah, I decided that since you were derailing my thread anyway, I might as well spend some time on what a blowhard you are.

I mean, it wasn't like I was expecting anyone who advocates executing homosexuals here had anything close to a plan anyway, but I wanted to have a discussion about it. But instead it's just another thread with maladjusted blowhards like you rambling about gay sex and how persecuted you are. Same ol' same ol'. Maybe I should just start a thread about executing homosexuals.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

You've been posting all day, over 100 posts now. You're the one who needs to walk away from the computer.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You've been posting all day, over 100 posts now. You're the one who needs to walk away from the computer.

Well, its flattering that you took the time to count my posts. A little creepy too. Why would you care. Everyone here seems more interested in me than the topic.

And as long as you are doling out advice, maybe you should peruse the last three or four pages. I have had far more vile insults thrown at me than I have given out. FYI.

Oh, and I have been on the computer all day because I have been monitering Craigslist and three different job sites trying to find work. I catch jobs right when they pop up so I can get my resume in right away. In between that I do this. So if its okay with you I'd rather not walk away from the computer. Unlike you I am actually online doing something important, not just handing out stupid advice like you just did.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Well, its flattering that you took the time to count my posts. A little creepy too. Why would you care. Everyone here seems more interested in me than the topic.

I don't have to count them. I click on your name, click "find all posts," it holds 100. It's that easy. Don't be flattered, because I'm not impressed.
And as long as you are doling out advice, maybe you should peruse the last three or four pages. I have had far more vile insults thrown at me than I have given out. FYI.
You've been banned for your language, or have you forgotten? What a fine example of Catholicism you are, as you hold up your hand to "send a message."

Oh, and I have been on the computer all day because I have been monitering Craigslist and three different job sites trying to find work. I catch jobs right when they pop up so I can get my resume in right away. In between that I do this. So if its okay with you I'd rather not walk away from the computer. Unlike you I am actually online doing something important, not just handing out stupid advice like you just did.
You're not doing anything important here. At all.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Bring back prohibition! Ya - wait what, religious fundamentalism didn't work? Nvm.
Care to show us the passage in the Bible that states alcohol consumption should be a crime, or is even a sin?

fundamentalism

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."