Executing homosexuals

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Either they haven't thought it through yet, or they don't have the stomach to imagine it, or they're too squeamish to spell it out, or they realize how asinine this whole fantasy of theirs really is.

Just don't include me in "they". I would no more punish a homosexual for being a homosexual than I would an alcoholic for being an alcoholic, a kleptomaniac for being a kleptomaniac, or a claustrophobic for being a claustrophobic.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Just don't include me in "they". I would no more punish a homosexual for being a homosexual than I would an alcoholic for being an alcoholic, a kleptomaniac for being a kleptomaniac, or a claustrophobic for being a claustrophobic.

those who should be punished are the ones who encourage society to accept perverts as "normal"

just as they'd be shunned for encouraging kleptomania and alcoholism

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
So you are comparing having a glass of wine with some man sticking his penis in another man's anus?

Hey, who says they can't be complimentary?

You really shouldn't use that kinda language, smutty, smutty, smutty. We know what sodomy is, stick to a euphemism.

What's the matter, does the truth show you how disgusting and perverted it actually is? "Penis" and "Anus" are legitimate anatomical terms. You just don't want to see how truly foul the act actually is.

You remind me of pro-abortion people who scream and yell over photos or commercials that show abortion for what it actually is. They know that if people actually see the in-your-face reality of it they will likely turn against abortion.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
What's the matter, does the truth show you how disgusting and perverted it actually is? "Penis" and "Anus" are legitimate anatomical terms. You just don't want to see how truly foul the act actually is.

You remind me of pro-abortion people who scream and yell over photos or commercials that show abortion for what it actually is. They know that if people actually see the in-your-face reality of it they will likely turn against abortion.

That's not my point at all, I don't want to see you banned when you're doing such a good job of looking like a silly sausage.

If you want to style your posts like a medical 50 shades of grey then feel free, first amendment, hoo-rah. But is that the best that you can do?

You do realise that straight people put their "penis" in womens' "anuses".

Guess what? I don't know why they do it, I don't know why us primates do a lot of things, but guess what? I don't care what people do in their bedroom, because I'm not a sad lonely pervert.

Edit:

Scratch that, I'm definitely a pervert - especially where you're concerned.

zoo22

Apparently you haven't read the thread topic. It isn't about the ways that men homosexuals have sex, or about male body parts. I'm asking asking what the plan for executing homosexuals is.

If you want to talk about or describe the details of male homosexual sex, aCW has a thread for that.

The OP from this thread:

No one here ever gives their plan for executing homosexuals. How do folks propose that the extermination of homosexuals is put into place? Especially now that same-sex marriage has been okayed, what's the plan for reversing it and making homosexuality an executable offense?

So what's your plan for executing homosexuals? How propose that the extermination of homosexuals is put into place? What's the plan?

Someone must have a plan for executing homosexuals.

Silent Hunter

Well, thats just a bald faced lie. Everyone has the same rights and nobody's rights should be supressed. I would never support supressing anyone's rights.
One must then wonder why you are so against the right to same-sex marriage?

But same-sex marriage has never been a right.
Perhaps not but you cannot make a case why it shouldn't be.

In fact, its a non-sequitur.
Obviously, you don't understand the term.

I am okay with same-sex unions with all the rights and privaleges as a couple, but just don't call it "marriage" because it isn't.
Potato . . . potatah.

Thats like calling a pizza a hamburger. "I have the right to call my pizza a hamburger!". Sure you do, but its still a pizza and a pizza can never be a hamburger . . .
I certainly enjoy hamburger pizza for some weird reason.

. . . no matter if the court says so or not.
Opinions differ . . . however, the courts do call it . . . marriage.

Likewise you can call a gay marriage a marriage but it still is not marriage.
How is it not?

zoo22

In the history of civilization, has it ever been?

Can you read? This thread isn't about homosexual sex, as much as you seem to want to talk about it.

This thread is about EXECUTING HOMOSEXUALS. Do you have anything to say about a plan to execute homosexuals, or not? If not, head on over to one of the many other homosexual threads here at TOL. aCW's is probably the one for you if you want to talk about male homosexual sex.

Otherwise... The OP again:

No one here ever gives their plan for executing homosexuals. How do folks propose that the extermination of homosexuals is put into place? Especially now that same-sex marriage has been okayed, what's the plan for reversing it and making homosexuality an executable offense?

Anyone? How's this going to unfold? Do you go to rallies? Signs in your adds? There must be some political candidates who have executing homosexuals on their platform? Do you guys wear "I support executing homosexuals!" shirts? Why doesn't TOL sell them? Is there an advertising plan in the works? What's the plan?

zoo22

I don't care! I'm having a conversation with Silent Hunter so go bite yourself.

One more time, this is the thread topic:

What about that don't you understand?

It's not about gay marriage. It's not about Christian photographers. It's not about the details of men having sex together. It's not about how persecuted you are. It's about executing homosexuals. So if you went to to about tother things about homosexuals, go talk about them in one of the other threads about homosexuals. aCW has a long-winded one where you're probably welcome to talk about men having sex with each other, or post pictures or whatever. This thread is about executing homosexuals.