Executing homosexuals

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Irony was never this thick . . .
:yawn:

If all you have is comments and no arguments to refute mine then you're nothing but a waste of time.

I asked the question in order to show how obvious cruelty and barbarism actually is. :doh:
I got that.:dunce::duh:

Well of course they are, which is why most people find the notion of killing people for homosexuality and adultery barbaric.
"Common sense ain't as common as it ought to be."

It isn't obvious, because it isn't true. You think it's obvious, because like all the delusional wicked people [and some who reject wickedness but are still blinded by the lies of Hell] you've convinced yourself there's nothing wrong with homosexuality, or that it isn't that bad. You've all certainly done the latter when it comes to adultery.

And all because you flat out reject God and don't care about the truth. You believe your lies and refuse to weigh the evidence against them.

It isn't? Oh, well please do explain how complicated it is then. :think:
"Not that simple," does not equate to "complicated."

But we both know you don't actually care.

Complain? I was only doing what you so often do LH. Correcting typos and highlighting mistakes. What's your problem? :idunno:
I only do it when it's clear the person doesn't know proper English, unless I'm teasing a friend about what was obviously a mistake on their part.

As for you and me:
picture.php

I've done no such thing, so pick your toys back up and quit sulking. You endorse the DP for practicing homosexuals and adulterers, so where's the lie?
That I advocate invasion of privacy.

So you compound your lie with denial that you've even done so; that is how wicked you are.

Then don't.
I don't.

Once again nope. I was stating my position regardless of whatever opinion you might have had on a vote. That was it so your repeated nonsense only reflects back on you goofball.
Keep telling yourself that. Maybe you'll convince someone, someday.

Not much cop at recognizing sarcasm are ya?
Better than you apparently. As my remark was one of a smart aleck nature.

Are you talking about aCW?
He's too stupid to insult. I haven't placed you on that list, yet.

You're more arrogant and stubborn.

Then you're naive beyond words.
Again, you're either too stubborn to be rational or too stupid to think of any other possibilities.

It's hard to find one with plenty of your posts...
And you're another waste of time, just like SH.

Arthur Brain

I got that.:dunce::duh:

Well if you got it then why have you been banging on so much then? :freak:

"Common sense ain't as common as it ought to be."

It isn't obvious, because it isn't true. You think it's obvious, because like all the delusional wicked people [and some who reject wickedness but are still blinded by the lies of Hell] you've convinced yourself there's nothing wrong with homosexuality, or that it isn't that bad. You've all certainly done the latter when it comes to adultery.

And all because you flat out reject God and don't care about the truth. You believe your lies and refuse to weigh the evidence against them.

Most Christians don't support what you advocate. It's not about condoning either homosexuality or adultery but the measures you'd take for those caught in such, so as much as you like to cry 'foul' over my supposed 'lying' as regards your own position, quit making up your own reasons as to why I, and the majority of civilized people including Christians find killing people for consensual sexuality barbaric and appalling. We don't live in a theocratic state akin to centuries ago.

"Not that simple," does not equate to "complicated."

But we both know you don't actually care.

Yeh, nice deflection...:rolleyes:

I only do it when it's clear the person doesn't know proper English, unless I'm teasing a friend about what was obviously a mistake on their part.

As for you and me:
picture.php

Oh get real. You're notorious for correcting people no matter who they are. Who do you think you're kidding?

That I advocate invasion of privacy.

So you compound your lie with denial that you've even done so; that is how wicked you are.

Such a measure would have that as part and parcel of it. If the police suspect someone is harbouring stolen goods or involved in drugs they don't wait until the person is out in public view...

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe you'll convince someone, someday.

Don't need to. I know what I wrote and why. The fact that you went nuts over it ain't my problem.

Better than you apparently. As my remark was one of a smart aleck nature.

Er, no, it really wasn't...

He's too stupid to insult. I haven't placed you on that list, yet.

Wow, we agree. :D

You're more arrogant and stubborn.

You really think you're in a position to criticize on that? :chuckle:

Again, you're either too stubborn to be rational or too stupid to think of any other possibilities.

You're just naive to think privacy wouldn't be invaded.

And you're another waste of time, just like SH.

Oh well, whatever...

genuineoriginal

More children die in the United States from abortion. Has God blessed or cursed America?
Neither.

You're implying the poster is the cause of God's wrath against other people. Is that what you believe?
The Bible states that the reason the children of Israel are in the Diaspora (scattered) is because of their disobedience.
The poster states that he is one of the children of Israel by claiming the Torah was given to his people, and he claims that he is following after the same disobedience as the ones that brought God's wrath upon themselves.

Just like the Bible states:

Amos 4:9-11
9 I have smitten you with blasting and mildew: when your gardens and your vineyards and your fig trees and your olive trees increased, the palmerworm devoured them: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.
10 I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.
11 I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.​

Neither.

The Bible states that the reason the children of Israel are in the Diaspora (scattered) is because of their disobedience.
The poster states that he is one of the children of Israel by claiming the Torah was given to his people, and he claims that he is following after the same disobedience as the ones that brought God's wrath upon themselves.

Just like the Bible states:

Amos 4:9-11
9 I have smitten you with blasting and mildew: when your gardens and your vineyards and your fig trees and your olive trees increased, the palmerworm devoured them: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.
10 I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.
11 I have overthrown some of you, as God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and ye were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.​

Not that I have ever put much faith in the Bible, as it was written by men and edited by men.

But it is clear that the god that you choose to worship is a vicious tyrant.

Heterodoxical

Not that I have ever put much faith in the Bible, as it was written by men and edited by men.

No it's not, but I understand why a petulant person with issues of authority would try to paint Him that way. You got no choice.

What you COULD HAVE SAID, was you know most people who use God for power like that are narcissistic, oppressive fascists. That would have been appropriate and accurate.

No it's not, but I understand why a petulant person with issues of authority would try to paint Him that way. You got no choice.

What you COULD HAVE SAID, was you know most people who use God for power like that are narcissistic, oppressive fascists. That would have been appropriate and accurate.

He worships his own god, one that he created in his own image, and that hates all of the same people that he does. His is most certainly not the God that Jesus spoke of.

EDIT: I probably should have worded what I wrote before better. 'geniuneoriginal' claims to worship the God that Jesus spoke of, but his words and actions reveal quite the opposite.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Well if you got it then why have you been banging on so much then? :freak:
Because it wasn't germane to the conversation and you were too stupid to understand that point when I initially made it, so you kept going on about irrelevant blatherskite.

Most Christians don't support what you advocate. It's not about condoning either homosexuality or adultery but the measures you'd take for those caught in such, so as much as you like to cry 'foul' over my supposed 'lying' as regards your own position, quit making up your own reasons as to why I, and the majority of civilized people including Christians find killing people for consensual sexuality barbaric and appalling. We don't live in a theocratic state akin to centuries ago.
If it is barbaric now it was barbaric then, which makes those Christians hypocrites.

And I already pointed out that there are Christians who agree with you on this particular subject.

The lying is in your accusation that I advocate invasion of privacy, nitwit.

Yeh, nice deflection...:rolleyes:
I gave you a link, read it.

Oh get real. You're notorious for correcting people no matter who they are. Who do you think you're kidding?
Prove it.

Such a measure would have that as part and parcel of it. If the police suspect someone is harbouring stolen goods or involved in drugs they don't wait until the person is out in public view...
Prove it. Show us that lack of probable cause would necessarily not stand in the way of arresting a suspect.

Don't need to. I know what I wrote and why. The fact that you went nuts over it ain't my problem.
:blabla:

Er, no, it really wasn't...
Whatever, loser.

You really think you're in a position to criticize on that? :chuckle:
You're conceited, I'm convinced.

You're just naive to think privacy wouldn't be invaded.
Invasion of privacy without probable cause would be illegal and thus any evidence gained would be inadmissible.

Oh well, whatever...
So I can be done then...

Can we arrest the criminally stupid too? Or better yet, NEUTER them because THEY CAN AND MOST OFTEN DO reproduce.
You first.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
He worships his own god, one that he created in his own image, and that hates all of the same people that he does. His is most certainly not the God that Jesus spoke of.

EDIT: I probably should have worded what I wrote before better. 'geniuneoriginal' claims to worship the God that Jesus spoke of, but his words and actions reveal quite the opposite.
Of which God did Jesus speak?

genuineoriginal

Not that I have ever put much faith in the Bible.
I was there at one point in my life.
I ran into some circumstances that proved to me that I was wrong about the Bible, and pray that you do as well.

If God is a vicious tyrant, why would He allow anyone to refuse to follow Him?
He certainly has the power to compel every knee to bow to Him, but He looks instead for those that will kneel before Him of their own free will.

genuineoriginal

You think it is hatred to tell someone not to do something that will kill them?
What part of "go, and sin no more" are you having a problem understanding?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You think it is hatred to tell someone not to do something that will kill them?

You mean the "Because I believe that homosexuality will kill you, I wish to change the laws so we CAN prosecute and THEN execute (kill) you". Nah, that is so loving. :plain:

What part of "go, and sin no more" are you having a problem understanding?

What part of freedom OF and freedom FROM religion do you not understand? Sin IS a religious concept. There is no getting around it.

genuineoriginal

You mean the "Because I believe that homosexuality will kill you, I wish to change the laws so we CAN prosecute and THEN execute (kill) you". Nah, that is so loving. :plain:
I see you can't keep anything straight.

Homosexuality is a sin worthy of death.
Rampant homosexuality is a sin that can cause an entire nation to be destroyed.

2 Peter 2:6
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

All I am doing is telling them to stop before they bring down the wrath of God on an entire nation.
What part of freedom OF and freedom FROM religion do you not understand?
The American constitution recognizes freedom OF religion, but does not recognize any freedom FROM religion.
See, I understand it perfectly.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You mean the "Because I believe that homosexuality will kill you, I wish to change the laws so we CAN prosecute and THEN execute (kill) you". Nah, that is so loving.

I see you can't keep anything straight.

So you don't wish to change the laws so that homosexuality is a DP offense?

Homosexuality is a sin worthy of death.

I agree ... homosexuality IS a *sin* ... aka a religious transgression.

Apparently it is easier for you to pretend that you don't understand that forcing your religion on others goes against everything our country stands for.

genuineoriginal

So you don't wish to change the laws so that homosexuality is a DP offense?
I merely declare what God has declared in the hopes that a few will understand the horror of their actions and repent.
Killing people is never the goal, saving people is always the goal.
I agree ... homosexuality IS a *sin* ... aka a religious transgression.
It is also a crime against humanity and a crime against nature.
If you ever come to your senses, you will understand that.

Of which God did Jesus speak?

There was a stark contrast between the rather vengeful god of the Old Testament and the message that Jesus preached. I think that Gandhi said it best: "'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ"

I was there at one point in my life.
I ran into some circumstances that proved to me that I was wrong about the Bible, and pray that you do as well.

If God is a vicious tyrant, why would He allow anyone to refuse to follow Him?
He certainly has the power to compel every knee to bow to Him, but He looks instead for those that will kneel before Him of their own free will.

Because he is bloodthirsty and utterly sadistic and enjoys watching people burn in hell for all eternity simply for disobeying him? (I do not actually believe this about God. The sadistic god I just described there does not exist).

Or maybe it was because Christianity very early on got usurped and transformed into a political tool that was used by those in power to keep everyone else in line. The Church grew enormously wealthy off of tithes and such as they made sure that everyone believed that they had to be a member in good standing in order to get into heaven, and that if they didn't it would be eternal torment for them. Anyone who dared to challenge this was branded as a heretic and burned at the stake, ostensibly because their heresy would pose a threat to the salvation of others if they were to believe it, but in reality most likely because if enough people ever did start to believe that the teachings of the Church were largely bunk it would be a direct threat to their power and control. Even kings had to bow before popes. Now kings used the doctrine of "Divine Right of Kings" to justify their own rule and that rebellion was seen not only as treason, but blasphemy against God as well, but a ruler who broke from the Church completely might have trouble justifying his supposed "divine right" to rule. The Church of course grew fat on its corruption as there was no one at all to hold it accountable; anyone who dared tried was branded as a heretic and if they didn't recant (thus ensuring that they were completely discredited) they were executed. It was not until Martin Luther challenged them over their corruption that their stranglehold over Europe finally started to crumble (the fact that the invention of the printing press had made it possible to turn out copies of subversive material faster the the Church could destroy them also helped a lot).

The idea that it would be possible for someone to go about completely disregarding God and "living a life of sin", and then when they die and go before God and see him standing before them in all his glory and are given one last chance to accept him, would not have suited their purposes any. (As quite obviously once someone is dead they are beyond the reach of both the Church and secular authorities who used the Church's teachings to ensure their own power base, they also had to be beyond receiving salvation if they hadn't when they were alive.)

genuineoriginal

Because he is bloodthirsty and utterly sadistic and enjoys watching people burn in hell for all eternity simply for disobeying him? (I do not actually believe this about God. The sadistic god I just described there does not exist).
That is not the God of the Bible, you have been taught lies about God by those that hate Him and want to prevent people from knowing Him.

That is not the God of the Bible, you have been taught lies about God by those that hate Him and want to prevent people from knowing Him.

I would have to say, that as a biography of God, the Bible isn't all that flattering. There are more than a few passages that do kind of make him look like a vengeful prick. (Which would be because they were written by MEN likely for the purpose of advancing some political or social agenda.)