excellent example of MADism:

God's Truth

Do it! Matthew 23:1-3 KJV

Where is your common sense? The temple has been destroyed. So you think since you cannot obey that then you do not have to obey anything that Jesus says?! You sound so entrapped that it is beyond pathetic.

God's Truth

No we cannot. That is why Jesus died for our sins. The sins that we CAN stop are the WILLFUL, DELIBERATE sins. Adamic sins are the ones we can't help, not even realizing sometimes when we are sinning. But DELIBERATE sins are ones that we know we are doing and don't care.

Are you kidding? Adam new exactly what he was doing.

God's Truth

They deserve more than the usual attention, for good or bad, because, after all, they were Jesus' own people. And once they were Jehovah's special people, though they lost out because of their rejection of the Messiah.

Wow. What is wrong with you? The only Jews that belong to God are the ones who come to Him through Jesus.

God cut off Jews who did not have faith.

God cut them off and bound them over to disobedient Gentiles.

Now all are the same to God, condemned.

All can only be saved the same way, and that is by going through Jesus.

God's Truth

Meshak is on the right track, in my opinion, with all the things on your list with the exception of dislike for Paul. The other things are (scripturally) anathema to God and to His true people---the majority of churches, the military, and the Trinity. Satanic institutions and pagan teachings.

It is no little exception. Meshak does not know God as she should because she goes against Paul.

God's Truth

I don't know about that. There are so many inconsistent practice he is writing.

Didn't Jesus says not to try to defend yourself in the court? He appealed to the authority about their illegitimate treatment of him. This is one of the examples.

The Bible says that brothers in Christ should not take each other to court.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You haven't made it to the end yet, dear, and the 144,000 seats have already been filled....with people who honor Jesus' Father and God. They will be part of Jesus' government, ruling over the earth that we (people who will live forever on this planet) will be making back into a paradise. Want to join us?

You belong to the "Jehovah Witness Cult." You're not a member of "The Body of Christ."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh yes we do. A person must FIRST accept the grace of God through Christ's sacrifice, and THEN do works that befit repentance. It's all very scriptural, and in spite of your unwillingness to see that JWs DO accept the Grace Gospel, the truth will be made so clear one day that you will have to see it. Those who are truly Christ's can see it now.

What occurs after one hears the Gospel and places ALL their faith in Christ as their Savior?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak is on the right track, in my opinion, with all the things on your list with the exception of dislike for Paul. The other things are (scripturally) anathema to God and to His true people---the majority of churches, the military, and the Trinity. Satanic institutions and pagan teachings.

So, you only believe in Matthew through John and reject the rest of the Bible?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So then you do recognize that Paul's "section" differed from the twelve's "section".
Cool!

Now if you would just realize that scripture says nothing about "sections" of any gospel.

They were different gospels.

No. I am saying the gospel is all the one gospel consisting of Gods promises and the way to enter into them.

Then when Paul was saved through that one gospel, he went with it to the non synagogue people of the nations while other apostles went to the synagogues, bearing in mind that they all continued to preach to both Jew and Gentiles everywhere they went as the Lord led them.

Paul's main task beside church order, was to teach the saved, and his letters contain many instructions that saved persons should continue to be changed by the Spirit after they are saved.-

2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Many turn away and will not pay the necessary price.

Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Php 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
Php 3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Php 3:6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
Php 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

LA

marhig

We are both living lives that continue to sin.
Sin is sin, and every single sin must be paid for (whether your sin pleased you or not).

You continue to sin. Is that obeying GOD?

You continue to sin. Is that living by His will?

YES!
Christ paid the price in full.
Done deal.

imagesqtbnANd9GcRtsPo1X2EFhxtls44PV.jpg

Still relying on the righteousness and obedience of two instead of one, I see.

It's a false gospel to believe that the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ paid the price in full for me??????
Oh yeah, I forget that you still rely on yourself paying the price.
I'll stick with the one.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

You have not been paying attention and are still stuck on relying on yourself.
The ONE is not you, it is the Lord Jesus Christ.

Scripture says it.

If you do indeed KNOW it, then why do you keep trying to add in your own righteousness and obedience into the mix?
Why do you act as though the DBR of Christ did not pay the price in full, and that you still need to help Him finish???

Ignore it?????
I'm the one that keeps pointing out that scripture does not include our righteousness and obedience that saves us.

I have much more than just "help".
I have the reliance of the only one with perfect righteousness and obedience that saves.
What on earth do you think was lacking in what Christ did that you think you have to make up the difference?????
If you want folks to see Christ, then tell them to look at Christ and what He did, not at you and what you do.
If anyone is looking more towards their flesh, it's you.
You keep bringing up what you think you do and don't do.
And as long as you are still sinning, you cannot look anything like Christ.
And apparently you don't see Christ in anyone, because if you did you would see Christ as He is ---- the perfect spotless substitute that paid the full price.
But no, you would rather concentrate on the behavior of man.

Point people to Christ and His righteousness and obedience, not yours.
Why can't you see that his obedience has to be in you and me? It's not what we do, it's Christ's life within by the Spirit, and the Spirit gives us power over the flesh and once we are born of God we will obey his word and do his will.

And yes we are to stop wilfully sinning. And I also keep saying we all sin, but we should be stopping willfully sinning because if we're born of God, then the spirit should be giving us the strength to overcome sin. Why do you think that Paul said "I die daily"?

So can you actually stand there and purposely do something knowing it's wrong before the living God?

Also, I saw a post that John W had written, and in that post he said that he could kill 601 people and still be forever justified before God. I see that you agree with statements like this, seeing as you liked it? So to you, has Jesus' obedience covered purposely murdering another?

I have been asked on here which of my sins didn't Jesus die for. But how about where do you stop? In your beliefs, which sins do you believe aren't covered by the death of Jesus on the cross, or are all sins covered? Can you knowing God, still murder, lie, cheat, be wicked completely defy God etc. Where does it stop? Or are they all covered even once we know God and we know what's right and wrong? Can you knowing it's wrong before the living God sin regardless?

Jesus came to bare witness to the truth and we are saved if we believe through faith by the grace of God. And if we truly follow him we will obey the living God and do his will, we won't be making excuses for our flesh so that we can carry on sinning!

Maybe you will listen to the apostle Paul!

Galatians 5

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Romans 6

What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of OBEDIENCE unto righteousness? But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have OBEYED from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Last edited: