excellent example of MADism:

john w

Hall of Fame
You're arguing from silence.

Barnabas could have told him.

Luke could have told him.

And you could be sober, and Sponge Bob could have told him. And?

No, 3 years in Arabia.....via revelation....The evidence..My point/Paul's point-Paul's words, are the risen, glorified, ascended, seated Lord Jesus Christ's words, in this dispensation.

And you rebels flip the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, regarding this command.

Not everything Jesus said and did was written down.

Oh-I did not know that. You missed it. Irrelevant-Paul knew what the Saviour said, on earth, even though Paul was not with Him, during His earthly ministry.

Moron.
I'm just saying think about it unless you think your being told to carry on means you've got it all figured out.

I do,because I pay attention to the small details of the book, and am quite brilliant, and humble. You don't, and are not. Contrasts.
I'm not saying Jesus didn't tell Paul in a dream or vision, I'm saying it's not that cut and dried.
Made up, speculating. The bible testifies that He appeared to Paul in revelations(plural).

But you're the one smokin' it not me.

Nope-smokin' weed like you makes me dig Jack N The Box.
So knock off the bong slurs, please.

Request received; denied. Get off the haseesh.

john w

Hall of Fame
Diversion punt.

Already answered.

See how that works?

Reduced to sound bytes-the inevitable outcome, of arguing/disputing, with the great, humble, saint John W., the Rifleman.

Show us where the Master said it. How would Paul know, if it was not in the book?

Revelations....

Not a peep.

KingdomRose

Okay...

So Fail! You think you can Endure like Jesus... He endured for you. Jesus is YHWH or JHVH... thus... you are trying to divinely endure as GOD did.

# Arian Theory confirmed

Ephesians 2:8... read it slower.. not of you! Not of you!!

Have you paid ANY attention to threads such as "Jesus is SEPARATE from Jehovah & calls Jehovah 'MY GOD'"? Any half-awake person can see that Jesus and Jehovah are two individuals, and Jesus is subordinate to his Father.

Would you tattoo MATTHEW 5:16 and JAMES 2:18-20 & 24,26 onto your arm and read them over and over until you get the point that even AFTER a person accepts what Jesus did we must continue to do the best we can, with God's help, to stay on the road to life!? Who did Jesus say would enter the kingdom? (MATTHEW 7:21) Tell me what it says.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
And you could be sober, and Sponge Bob could have told him. And?

No, 3 years in Arabia.....via revelation....The evidence..My point/Paul's point-Paul's words, are the risen, glorified, ascended, seated Lord Jesus Christ's words, in this dispensation.

And you rebels flip the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, regarding this command.

Oh-I did not know that. You missed it. Irrelevant-Paul knew what the Saviour said, on earth, even though Paul was not with Him, during His earthly ministry.

Moron.

I do,because I pay attention to the small details of the book, and am quite brilliant, and humble. You don't, and are not. Contrasts.

Made up, speculating. The bible testifies that He appeared to Paul in revelations(plural).

Nope-smokin' weed like you makes me dig Jack N The Box.

Request received; denied. Get off the haseesh.

You're clueless when it comes to knowing my mind.

Not only that you think I was obeying you when you asked for idiots to reply.

You are a clown taking potshots in the dark just as Nang said.

Best stop laying your own sins at my doorstep.

Smoke it.

KingdomRose

1.Not written to members of the boc.

2. Spirit/soul salvation/deliverance not in view here.

Either one works.

Get saved.

Wow, you are very narrow-minded, with a narrow view....so much so that you are blinded. What does the very next verse in Matthew 24 say? Here are the two verses:

"The one who endures to the end, he will be saved. This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come." (NASB)

Isn't Jesus calling attention to the fact that ALL THE NATIONS are involved in this enduring to the end? Why do Jesus' disciples go to the nations and preach? To make DISCIPLES of the people of the nations! (See Matthew 28:19,20.) So people of the NATIONS also are expected to endure to the end. It is said to all of Christ's disciples. Who have you been listening to?

KingdomRose

You see, how I read Paul is not so crazy.

But I don't agree with you on this one.

Jesus made it clear that He treats everyone the same. All His concern is if we have faith in God and Jesus.

That is precisely what Paul teaches as well.....Jesus views all races the same, whether Jew or Gentile. (Galatians 3:28,29)

john w

Hall of Fame
You're clueless when it comes to knowing my mind.

Thanks, Oprah.
Not only that you think I was obeying you when you asked for idiots to reply.

Thanks, idiot, for unpacking that.
You are a clown taking potshots in the dark just as Nang said.

Quit imitating me with the "clown" quip; although I appreciate the compliment, you don't have the clout, authority, power, presence, and charisma, like me, to pull it off.
Best stop laying your own sins at my doorstep.
Cliche #666?

Smoke it.

I do not dig them thin cigs, junkie, and quit the cigarettes 4 years ago.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Have you paid ANY attention to threads such as "Jesus is SEPARATE from Jehovah & calls Jehovah 'MY GOD'"? Any half-awake person can see that Jesus and Jehovah are two individuals, and Jesus is subordinate to his Father.

Would you tattoo MATTHEW 5:16 and JAMES 2:18-20 & 24,26 onto your arm and read them over and over until you get the point that even AFTER a person accepts what Jesus did we must continue to do the best we can, with God's help, to stay on the road to life!? Who did Jesus say would enter the kingdom? (MATTHEW 7:21) Tell me what it says.

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] is deceived and denies the integrity of scripture. Apparently... Theological Down Syndrome is contagious. How you get through Johns writings and the apostle Paul while missing that Jesus is YHWH has to be a theological deformity.

Nuff said.

# Way to lead em astray Daqqy... hope you're proud of yourself... because it makes me sick!

Last edited:

KingdomRose

To Evil Eye:

john w

Hall of Fame
Wow, you are very narrow-minded, with a narrow view....so much so that you are blinded. What does the very next verse in Matthew 24 say? Here are the two verses:

Stumped me there.

Not written to members of the boc.

"The one who endures to the end, he will be saved. This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come." (NASB)

Spirit/soul salvation/deliverance not in view here. The context is The Great Trib., second coming...physical deliverance(saved/delivered).

Isn't Jesus calling attention to the fact that ALL THE NATIONS are involved in this enduring to the end? Why do Jesus' disciples go to the nations and preach? To make DISCIPLES of the people of the nations! (See Matthew 28:19,20.)

No.

Any other questions?
Who have you been listening to?
Glen Miller, and Leonard Blush.I also listen to a little "Chicago," and "Journey."

Do you like "Captain Crunch" cereal? I do.

daqq

@daqq is deceived and denies the integrity of scripture. Apparently... Theological Down Syndrome is contagious. How you get through Johns writings and the apostle Paul while missing that Jesus is YHWH has to be a theological deformity.

Nuff said.

# Way to lead me astray Daqqy... hope you're proud of yourself... because it makes me sick!

LOL -- me lead YOU astray? HAHAHA, I have never ever said, "Jesus is YHWH", that is all YOU and appears to be a secretly held belief of many more of the MADists around here. I do not know if that is an officially held position of the MADists but it sure appears to be, judging by those who have spouted that same position around here so far, which includes you, Musterion, Jerry Shugart, and probably some others who are simply not willing to openly admit it because they know that it does not even agree with the official Trinitarian viewpoint. You only get away with it because, either way, you still say "Jesus is God Almighty born into human flesh", so the Trintarians are willing to let you tag along for that reason alone. If we who are monotheists were not here you would be the next to go. How blind you really are: it is not about acceptance into a herd, or safety in numbers, but rather about finding, getting to know, and following the Truth by the Spirit of the Truth which is the Word whom you have already clearly rejected by way of your doctrine.

clefty

I don't know about that. There are so many inconsistent practice he is writing.
Is Paul writing or are you following inconsistent interpretations of others who themselves have an agenda?

But please provide some. Maybe start a thread or direct me to one. But I still suggest you read that link and see that Paul really doesn't deviate at all certainly not as much as some around here and other places of course think or wish...

Didn't Jesus says not to try to defend yourself in the court? He appealed to the authority about their illegitimate treatment of him. This is one of the examples.

Where does He say that?

As for Paul it was all Spirit led and for His glory...our gain...but yes we have to study to work it out not just go by what others say...especially some around here...

KingdomRose

Stumped me there.

Not written to members of the boc.

Spirit/soul salvation/deliverance not in view here. The context is The Great Trib., second coming...physical deliverance(saved/delivered).

No.

Any other questions?

Glen Miller, and Leonard Blush.I also listen to a little "Chicago," and "Journey."

Do you like "Captain Crunch" cereal? I do.

Do you mind telling me why you think Jesus is not including even his disciples of all the nations when he says to "endure to the end"?

No, I don't really like Captain Crunch. It's basically all sugar and refined wheat flour. I really like Kashi and organic rolled oats (with raspberries and blueberries).

heir

TOL Subscriber
So Jesus was just talking into his armpit? You are so confused, dear.

The Lord was teaching and answering the disciples about the coming trib in Matthew 24. That has nothing to do ith what the Lord hath done in your stead nor what God is doing in the dispensation of the grace of God.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You haven't made it to the end yet, dear, and the 144,000 seats have already been filled....with people who honor Jesus' Father and God. They will be part of Jesus' government, ruling over the earth that we (people who will live forever on this planet) will be making back into a paradise. Want to join us?

No one in the dispensation of the the grace of God must endure to the end to be saved. Those in this age who have trusted the Lord believing the gospel of our salvation "are saved" presently (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and it's a salvation by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV). Those in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John have a list of do's in order that they be saved. Their salvation is not the gospel of ours!

You are reading someone else's mail and it's confusing the daylights out of you!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Thanks, Oprah.

:wave2:

Thanks, idiot, for unpacking that.

Quite alright. :)

Quit imitating me with the "clown" quip; although I appreciate the compliment, you don't have the clout, authority, power, presence, and charisma, like me, to pull it off.

Don't need to join the club, I'm already in.

Cliche #666?

I do not dig them thin cigs,junkie,

If you have to ask, how do you know you don't dig em?

and quit the cigarettes 4 years ago

What is that to me?

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you mind telling me why you think Jesus is not including even his disciples of all the nations when he says to "endure to the end"?

No, I don't really like Captain Crunch. It's basically all sugar and refined wheat flour. I really like Kashi and organic rolled oats (with raspberries and blueberries).

No.