excellent example of MADism:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The NC is future and it's with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah (Hebrews 8:8 KJV). It is not with anyone here. We are partakers of Christ now by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV).

Then you are preaching a false and bloodless gospel.

And you call the saving grace of God, an "excuse" for not repenting of sins.

You and your MAD cult are guilty of Hebrews 10:26-29.

clefty

Another strange word of Paul:

Romans 11:25–36 (NKJV)

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

Keep reading:

And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

Ok so what do we see?

Zion another spiritual image symbolic of Jerusalem but even predates it...

And what ungodliness did Jacob have? Again symbolic of the failings of his descendants...

And finally "when I take away sin"...again spiritual imagery...

No promise to take away temporal oppressors or make them world rulers...it is spiritual

but to take away sin! And by belief in Him who will finally and at the end actually remove sin and the disobedient...

The Deliverer is from second death a result of sins oppression not temporal tyranny...

Hope that clarifies had only 15 min break here at work...more later if needs

john w

Hall of Fame
I can hardly believe the Madists say they are saved but are not in the Covenant of his blood shed on the cross.

That is because you are a moron-we are justified by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, apart from any covenant.

You, To Adam and Eve:I can hardly believe you 2 say you are saved but are not in the Covenant!!!!!!!!

Adam, Eve, to you: You are an idiot-what covenant?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Then you are preaching a false and bloodless gospel.
Believing who the NC will be with is believing God on the matter.

That Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV) preached to Gentiles such as we when Paul was given the dispensation of the grace of God "for you Gentiles" (Ephesians 3:1-5 KJV). We are made nigh by the blood of Christ (Ephesians 2:13 KJV)/partakers of Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV).

Take your baseless accusation elsewhere. It won't fly here.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Keep reading:

And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

You see, his word is confusion one after another.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

It won't fly with you, but there are many others reading these forums who need to know exactly what MADists stand for . . and why they prove to be enemies of the one True Gospel of Jesus Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
And you call the saving grace of God, an "excuse" for not repenting of sins.

You and your MAD cult are guilty of Hebrews 10:26-29.
Believers are dead to sin (Romans 6:2 KJV). The body of the sins of the flesh (our sins) were put off by the circumcision of Christ/ all of our trespasses forgiven (Colossians 2:11-13 KJV). There is not one sin that was not already dealt with by the Lord Jesus Christ in our place! Why you believe not is your problem.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Believers are dead to sin (Romans 6:2 KJV). The body of the sins of the flesh (our sins) were put off by the circumcision of Christ/ all of our trespasses forgiven (Colossians 2:11-13 KJV). There is not one sin that was not already dealt with by the Lord Jesus Christ in our place! Why you believe not is your problem.

You speak of Justification by faith, but if Justification does not produce Sanctification and the fruits of the Holy Spirit are not manifested in a holy life of obedience, that profession of faith is dead. James 14-26

heir

TOL Subscriber
It won't fly with you, but there are many others reading these forums who need to know exactly what MADists stand for . . and why they prove to be enemies of the one True Gospel of Jesus Christ.
You are a slanderous reporter and there is no "one true gospel of Jesus Christ". That is a made up term.
The gospel that we preach as the power of God is the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)/the why Christ died for us and God raising Him from the dead for our justification (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
You speak of Justification by faith, but if Justification does not produce Sanctification and the fruits of the Holy Spirit are not manifested in a holy life of obedience, that profession of faith is dead. James 14-26
We are justified by the faith OF Jesus Christ Galatians 2:16 KJV.

Why are you religious folk always trying to read someone else's mail as if it were to you (James 1:1 KJV)?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You are a slanderous reporter and there is no "one true gospel of Jesus Christ". That is a made up term.
The gospel that we preach as the power of God is the cross (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV)/the why Christ died for us and God raising Him from the dead for our justification (Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Why preach the cross if you are going to deny the New Covenant promise (Gospel) and the blood that ratified that very Covenant?

MADists are guilty of Hebrews 10:26-29.

john w

Hall of Fame

Also, I saw a post that John W had written, and in that post he said that he could kill 601 people and still be forever justified before God.

Correct.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

1. Identify the sins for which the Lord Jesus Christ did not die. Specifics, and why "all," does not mean "all" in Colossians 2:13.

2. You/mine/our sin/sins killed the Saviour-murder.

1 murder, or 601-does it matter? Rhetorical q..James 2:10 KJV, and others....

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Believing who the NC will be with is believing God on the matter.

That Christ died for our sins and that He was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV) preached to Gentiles such as we when Paul was given the dispensation of the grace of God "for you Gentiles" (Ephesians 3:1-5 KJV). We are made nigh by the blood of Christ (Ephesians 2:13 KJV)/partakers of Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV).

So many here use the completely fallacious logic that the blood can ONLY apply with a covenant. Just dumb and unbiblical.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
We are justified by the faith OF Jesus Christ Galatians 2:16 KJV.

And you claim God's grace excuses you from leading a Sanctified life . .

Wrong.

All souls justified by Jesus Christ, and saved unto righteousness by His grace, are also sanctified by His Holy Spirit.

Be holy, for I amholy. I Peter 1:16

Right Divider

Body part
You are so self-righteous. And, apparently, you want put yourself under the law. Good luck with that.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Why preach the cross if you are going to deny the New Covenant promise (Gospel) and the blood that ratified that very Covenant?

MADists are guilty of Hebrews 10:26-29.
The preaching of the cross is Paul's gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. It is the gospel of your salvation when trusting the Lord believing it (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV. You are made a partaker of Christ by IT (Ephesians 3:6 KJV), not a future NC with the house of Israel and the house of Judah (Jeremiah 31:31-34 KJV, Hebrews 8:8-12 KJV)!

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Why do you deny to whom the NC is promised?

I don't . . I simply do not believe it is a future promise for earthly Israel only.

The new Covenant is the Covenant of Grace that overcomes the sin and failure of many, many sinners, held in bondage under the Old Covenant of Works.

You have never studied Covenant Theology, so this will not fly with you, either, but others reading deserve to know you teach in error and ignorance and do not teach the one True Gospel of Jesus Christ.