excellent example of MADism:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why can't you see that his obedience has to be in you and me? It's not what we do, it's Christ's life within by the Spirit, and the Spirit gives us power over the flesh and once we are born of God we will obey his word and do his will.

Exactly.

They attack messengers when they are found being inconsistent of their faith.

What they are doing is simply personal attacks over and over.

clefty

No. I am saying the gospel is all the one gospel consisting of Gods promises and the way to enter into them.

Then when Paul was saved through that one gospel, he went with it to the non synagogue people of the nations while other apostles went to the synagogues, bearing in mind that they all continued to preach to both Jew and Gentiles everywhere they went as the Lord led them.

Paul's main task beside church order, was to teach the saved, and his letters contain many instructions that saved persons should continue to be changed by the Spirit after they are saved.-

2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Many turn away and will not pay the necessary price.

Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Php 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
Php 3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Php 3:6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
Php 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

LA

They are just MAD a temporal kingdom was not set up...they desire the same salvation the Jews did that from Rome not sin...from Egypt not Satan...

"My kingdom is not of this world" was preached...

It was announced "He shall save His people from their sins" not Rome...

As if Grace was ever plan B...its gospel version 2...Grace is the answer to the first accusation before man was created...is God good?

Now by what was done by Him all of creation can testify of His goodness and mercy to ALL...

marhig

No. I am saying the gospel is all the one gospel consisting of Gods promises and the way to enter into them.

Then when Paul was saved through that one gospel, he went with it to the non synagogue people of the nations while other apostles went to the synagogues, bearing in mind that they all continued to preach to both Jew and Gentiles everywhere they went as the Lord led them.

Paul's main task beside church order, was to teach the saved, and his letters contain many instructions that saved persons should continue to be changed by the Spirit after they are saved.-

2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Many turn away and will not pay the necessary price.

Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Php 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
Php 3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Php 3:6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
Php 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

LA

I agree with this, although Paul didn't only go purposely to preach to the gentiles, he also preached to the Jews, just as Christ Jesus preached to the gentiles, MADS seem to try and twist the gospel to say Jesus only preached only to the Jews as Paul preached only to the gentiles trying to make their false 2 gospel teachings stick, but Jesus and Paul preached to both, Jesus preached to the Samaritans who were gentiles. He also preached in Galilee, and in the Bible it says, Galilee of the gentiles. And he preached to thousands as did Paul and they won't have been all Jews or all gentiles! They all heard the one gospel.

Also I was reading Acts 26 last this night, about Paul telling king Agrippa about where he had been preaching after he'd seen the light of Christ.

Also, in the verses below, not only does Paul say that he preached to the Jews first and then to the gentiles, but Paul also says that he taught that when they repent that they should do works meet for repentance. Which again goes against what MADS teach! As they teach that we don't have to do anything, no works whatsoever as Jesus has done it all, and that when we repent we don't have to turn from sin. Totally against what Paul is saying here, because to do works meet for repentance is to live right before God. But I'm sure they'll twist this too! Or I'll get a few demons a hiss or two and be called a sewer rat or a dirty dog, Wolfie etc, even though I'm quoting the Bible! :D

Anyway, here's Acts 26

Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance

And this, there isn't two words of God, and Paul says that the Jews rejected the word of God so they are taking it to the gentiles

Acts 13

And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.*But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.*Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Hopefully one day they will see the light, and that their false do nothing gospel is wrong, and that there is only one gospel preached by Christ Jesus and his apostles including Paul!

Last edited:

clefty

I agree with this, although Paul didn't only go purposely to preach to the gentiles, he also preached to the Jews, just as Christ Jesus preached to the gentiles, MADS seem to try and twist the gospel to say Jesus only preached only to the Jews as Paul preached only to the gentiles trying to make their false 2 gospel teachings stick, but Jesus and Paul preached to both, Jesus preached to the Samaritans who were gentiles. He also preached in Galilee, and in the Bible it says, Galilee of the gentiles. And he preached to thousands as did Paul and they won't have been all Jews or all gentiles! They all heard the one gospel.

Also I was reading Acts 26 last this night, about Paul telling king Agrippa about where he had been preaching after he'd seen the light of Christ.

Also, in the verses below, not only does Paul say that he preached to the Jews first and then to the gentiles, but Paul also says that he taught that when they repent that they should do works meet for repentance. Which again goes against what MADS teach! As they teach that we don't have to do anything, no works whatsoever as Jesus has done it all, and that when we repent we don't have to turn from sin. Totally against what Paul is saying here, because to do works meet for repentance is to live right before God. But I'm sure they'll twist this too! Or I'll get a few demons a hiss or two and be called a sewer rat or a dirty dog, Wolfie etc, even though I'm quoting the Bible! :D

Anyway, here's Acts 26

Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision: But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance

Hopefully one day they will see the light, and that their false do nothing gospel is wrong, and that there is only one gospel preached by Christ Jesus and his apostles including Paul!

Lol...the irony

"Now as he thus made his defense, Festus said with a loud voice, “Paul, you are beside yourself! Much learning is driving you MAD!"

Maybe that's why they came up with MAD...lol...

Good to see those here are according to the ancient tradition of name callers by those that reject Paul...and His gospel

The real irony of Acts 26 is that Paul could have been free had he not appealed to Caesar...that really does escape the MAD...

Imagine if Paul preached MAD he would have been a direct threat to Rome talking about a Jesuit zionist plot for Jews to take over the world...

Instead Paul was in trouble with the Jews for the appeal among the Gentiles of ONE Who had resurrected...Jews hated their synagogues being crowded...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I agree with this, although Paul didn't only go purposely to preach to the gentiles, he also preached to the Jews, just as Christ Jesus preached to the gentiles,

Paul first went to the Jews, however, he was given the title of "The Apostle to the Gentiles." Saul (Paul) was met on the road to Damascus by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ. Paul, at some point, was given the knowledge of the Grace Gospel, that he was to preach to the Gentiles only. Peter and the rest of the Apostles were preaching the Kingdom Gospel the same Gospel Christ preached in His earthly ministry to the House of Israel only. In fact, before Christ was Crucified He told His Disciples NOT to go to the Gentiles/Samaritans. The Kingdom Gospel was only meant for the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Exactly.

They attack messengers when they are found being inconsistent of their faith.

What they are doing is simply personal attacks over and over.

Yet, you have said, "I don't KNOW if I'm saved?" So, why are you preaching? Your message is of no use to anyone, not even yourself.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why can't you see that his obedience has to be in you and me?
Why can't you see that His obedience and righteousness is perfect, and yours is not?
Trust in His, not yours.
You will always fall short of hitting the bullseye. ALWAYS.

So can you actually stand there and purposely do something knowing it's wrong before the living God?
I don't why you keep adding "purposely" when you know that every sin, whether done purposely or not, has to be paid for.
And guess what????
All sins were paid for!!!!!!!!
There is not one single sin (done purposely or not) that has not already been paid for.

I keep telling folks to focus on Christ and His perfect obedience and righteousness. and to trust and rely on the perfect.
You keep telling folks to focus on their own flesh, and how they clean themselves to perfection (which NO ONE has done).

All of scripture points to Christ and his behavior, which is perfect, for the world to trust in.
Not you and your behavior which is not.

Also, I saw a post that John W had written, and in that post he said that he could kill 601 people and still be forever justified before God. I see that you agree with statements like this, seeing as you liked it? So to you, has Jesus' obedience covered purposely murdering another?
Easy answer .....
I want you to picture our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on the cross. Now ask yourself which sins His precious blood did not atone for?

heir

TOL Subscriber
So then, do you obey Jesus who says to the Jews that if they do not forgive others from their heart then God will not forgive you?
Matthew 6:14-15 KJV is not our pattern for forgiving one another anymore than Luke 17:3 KJV. Ephesians 4:32 KJV is.

And that you have to humble yourself or you will never enter?
Enter what?

You said what Jesus says is FOR YOU.
All of the Bible is for our learning, but it's not all to us or about us.

Do you obey him?
I obeyed with the obedience of faith, yes. I trusted the Lord believing why Christ died for me and that He was buried and rose again the third day and am saved and sealed (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Are you the paralyzed man that needed to stand up and take his mat and go home?

There are things Jesus commands for everyone and then there are things Jesus commands to individuals.

If you are not alive during the time Jesus was on earth, then you do not have to sell everything you have and be a traveling minister.
You and those like you claim it's all to you, now do it Matthew 23:1-3 KJV, Matthew 28:18-20 KJV!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Where is your common sense? The temple has been destroyed. So you think since you cannot obey that then you do not have to obey anything that Jesus says?! You sound so entrapped that it is beyond pathetic.
You are a walking contradiction. In the one breath you will tell everyone they have to "obey Jesus" and in the next you say you can't or don't have to. How confused are you?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Is Paul writing or are you following inconsistent interpretations of others who themselves have an agenda?

But please provide some. Maybe start a thread or direct me to one. But I still suggest you read that link and see that Paul really doesn't deviate at all certainly not as much as some around here and other places of course think or wish...

Where does He say that?

As for Paul it was all Spirit led and for His glory...our gain...but yes we have to study to work it out not just go by what others say...especially some around here...

Another strange word of Paul:

Romans 11:25–36 (NKJV)

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

Right Divider

Body part
Another strange word of Paul:

Romans 11:25–36 (NKJV)

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
Why is it strange? Just because you don't understand it?

john w

Hall of Fame
Repent is to change from doing something. God does not have to change from sinning, we do.

No, moron, it may be a change from doing something,or it may not, depending on the context, resulting from a "change of mind, change of/in your thinking," the definition of "repent."

john w

Hall of Fame
Why then should the man in Corinthians be handed over to Satan so that his spirit could be saved?
No, first you are to address all of my questions, evader, not spamming "you are on ignore," like you attempted recently, on me, because I picked you apart, leaving you bloodied, on the mat, "one verse/trick pony in isolation" deceiver.