excellent example of MADism:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
There is that which God hath spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.(Acts 3:21 KJV), Paul's gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, but now is made manifest,..." (Romans 16:25-27 KJV) and even that which was unsearchable/hid in God according to Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV.

Yep, all teaching the one and only Truth.

We are made partakers of Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) which is dispensation of the grace of God truth/ unsearchable/hid in God. It has nothing to do with Jeremiah 31:31-34 KJV, Hebrews 8:8-12 KJV nor the people involved there!

That's what you think . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
So why then does your Saint John W mock anyone who quotes a definition?
I'm surprised that you also turn a blind eye to such hypocrisy.

"Oh yes, Ssssssssssssssssssaint John of Marcion, definitions are the devil!" :Nineveh:
The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word. The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).

Sssssssssssssssssss................

john w

Hall of Fame
Judas John W,

What makes you so sure just what His opinion of you is?

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Answer the question:Tell us, specifically, for what sins the Lord Jesus Christ did not die,and what part of "all," in Colossians 2:13 KJV, you do not get.

We/you murdered the Saviour, moron..

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Denial of the Trinity means that there are SOME people on this earth that are TRUE Christians and recognize Jesus as who he SAID he was---God's Son, and not God. Only Jesus' Father is the true God. (John 17:3; John 20:17)

You must understand... I believe in The Father... I believe Jesus is the "Incarnation" of YHWH in likeness (not sinful) "likeness" of humanity (Creator and Creation "one" as Son of God and Son of Man)... I further believe that Philippians 1:19 and Romans 8:9 explain that the indwelling Spirit of YHWH within our human temples is The Holy Spirit of Christ... (This I can prove from scripture)... the trinity "doctrine", on the other hand tries to go beyond scripture and has caused hatred, murder and mass division... this is why I speak as I speak.

But... I assert unity... not for myself, but to do as Christ did.

This is why I call you sibling and fellowship with you. Others here banter back and forth as well. They may seem rough, but they don't want any soldiers left behind!

I believe your belief that Jesus is not God causes you to assert to "Be Like God"... and thus the true gospel of Grace eludes you.

Jesus did not condemn and he only disassociated Himself from the most pious of religious hypocrites.

You are not just hurting yourself by trusting man made doctrines, but others you lead astray...

I call you sibling, but the rebukes and warnings you get from non doctrinal, bible only through the Spirit of Christ Believers is "just" rebuke and warning.

I encourage you to trust that those who rebuke you in debate and sound harsh are simply trying to assist you in seeing something the doctrines of men have blinded you to.

AMR, on the other hand... genuinely writes Arians off as lost. This is not our place... we are not God. That is for He alone to judge and my job is to Love. Some here sound unloving, but they are ferocious because they are frustrated and care.

I have named one that truely writes people off as "heritics".

Kingdom Rose... Be wise to who's who.

May the Spirit of Jesus guide you and keep you.

Last edited:

KingdomRose

A healthy reminder. What Meshak doesn't like:

1) The Apostle Paul and his writings.
2) Church Attendees.
3) She only accepts Matthew through
John and rejects the rest of the Bible.
4) She loves The Jehovah Witnesses.
5) She hates the Military.
6) She hates Trinitarians.

Meshak is on the right track, in my opinion, with all the things on your list with the exception of dislike for Paul. The other things are (scripturally) anathema to God and to His true people---the majority of churches, the military, and the Trinity. Satanic institutions and pagan teachings.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Meshak is on the right track, in my opinion, with all the things on your list with the exception of dislike for Paul. The other things are (scripturally) anathema to God and to His true people---the majority of churches, the military, and the Trinity. Satanic institutions and pagan teachings.

This could be ToL's most dillusional post ever submitted... aside from all Calvinism based posts... of course.

KingdomRose

Those who trust the Lord believing why Christ died for us (Christ died for our sins), that He was buried and that God raised Him from the dead the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) have an inheritance in heavenly places. In fact, we've already been made to sit there.

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Why haven't you?

You're going to be SO confused and disappointed when you don't find yourself in a heavenly seat!!! Not going to happen, "heir."

john w

Hall of Fame
Was that before or after he said this?

1 Corinthians 7:40New International Version (NIV)
40*In my judgment, she is happier if she stays as she is—and I think that I too have the Spirit of God.
Diversion, punt.

Show us where the Master said it. How would Paul know, if it was not in the book?

Not a peep.

KingdomRose

Jehovah Witnesses do not accept the Grace Gospel.

Oh yes we do. A person must FIRST accept the grace of God through Christ's sacrifice, and THEN do works that befit repentance. It's all very scriptural, and in spite of your unwillingness to see that JWs DO accept the Grace Gospel, the truth will be made so clear one day that you will have to see it. Those who are truly Christ's can see it now.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Living by every word of God does not entail hypothetical legalisms or parabolic lessons.

Translation...

I'm Elect and your assertions and helpful recommendations are inferior to my "Elect" Reformed understanding.

Further translation...

# Naive

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yep, all teaching the one and only Truth.
That which was spoken is not the same as that which was hid in God. Put your blender away.

That's what you think . . .
That's what I know! There is no "if" attached where we are concerned in order to be partakers as there is for the Hebrews (Hebrews 3:14 KJV). We are made nigh by the blood of Christ (Ephesians 2:13 KJV)/by the gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 3:6 KJV). It's a done deal!