excellent example of MADism:

heir

TOL Subscriber
You're going to be SO confused and disappointed when you don't find yourself in a heavenly seat!!! Not going to happen, "heir."
I've already been made to sit there, dear.

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

KingdomRose

You must understand... I believe in The Father... I believe Jesus is the "Incarnation" of YHWH in likeness (not sinful) "likeness" of humanity (Creator and Creation "one" as Son of God and Son of Man)... I further believe that Philippians 1:19 and Romans 8:9 explain that the indwelling Spirit of YHWH within our human temples is The Holy Spirit of Christ... (This I can prove from scripture)... the trinity "doctrine", on the other hand tries to go beyond scripture and has caused hatred, murder and mass division... this is why I speak as I speak.

But... I assert unity... not for myself, but to do as Christ did.

This is why I call you sibling and fellowship with you. Others here banter back and forth as well. They may seem rough, but they don't want any soldiers left behind!

I believe your belief that Jesus is not God causes you to assert to "Be Like God"... and thus the true gospel of Grace eludes you.

Jesus did not condemn and he only disassociated Himself from the most pious of religious hypocrites.

You are not just hurting yourself by trusting man made doctrines, but others you lead astray...

I call you sibling, but the rebukes and warnings you get from non doctrinal, bible only through the Spirit of Christ Believers is "just" rebuke and warning.

I encourage you to trust that those who rebuke you in debate and sound harsh are simply trying to assist you in seeing something the doctrines of men have blinded you too.

AMR, on the other hand... genuinely writes Arians off as lost. This is not our place... we are not God. That is for He alone to judge and my job is to Love. Some here sound unloving, but they are ferocious because they are frustrated and care.

I have named one that truely writes people off as "heritics".

Kingdom Rose... Be wise to who's who.

May the Spirit of Jesus guide you and keep you.

I have never come close to accepting the idea that I am "like God," and how you can get that from what I post totally escapes me. I do not trust any "man-made doctrines." I proved for myself what is true and what is not. 50 years of studying the Bible have enabled me to discern the truth, and the Trinity isn't it. It is so clearly pagan that I am astounded that anyone with half a brain cannot see that. It is one of the PLAINLY "doctrines of men." You accuse me of accepting men's doctrines when you yourself fall victim to them.

I am wise to who's who. And Jesus' spirit does guide me and keep me. Thanks.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I have never come close to accepting the idea that I am "like God," and how you can get that from what I post totally escapes me. I do not trust any "man-made doctrines." I proved for myself what is true and what is not. 50 years of studying the Bible have enabled me to discern the truth, and the Trinity isn't it. It is so clearly pagan that I am astounded that anyone with half a brain cannot see that. It is one of the PLAINLY "doctrines of men." You accuse me of accepting men's doctrines when you yourself fall victim to them.

I am wise to who's who. And Jesus' spirit does guide me and keep me. Thanks.

Okay...

Litmus test...

Are you saved... the second you believe Ephesians 2:8 is true?

KingdomRose

I've already been made to sit there, dear.

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

You haven't made it to the end yet, dear, and the 144,000 seats have already been filled....with people who honor Jesus' Father and God. They will be part of Jesus' government, ruling over the earth that we (people who will live forever on this planet) will be making back into a paradise. Want to join us?

KingdomRose

Okay...

Litmus test...

Are you saved... the second you believe Ephesians 2:8 is true?

Your litmus test is faulty. Since Jesus said that we must ENDURE TO THE END to be saved, I would have to take his word for it and say that I am saved---but just THIS FAR. To be saved eternally I would have to endure to the end. I listen to Jesus in all things.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your litmus test is faulty. Since Jesus said that we must ENDURE TO THE END to be saved, I would have to take his word for it and say that I am saved---but just THIS FAR. To be saved eternally I would have to endure to the end. I listen to Jesus in all things.

Okay...

So Fail! You think you can Endure like Jesus... He endured for you. Jesus is YHWH or JHVH... thus... you are trying to divinely endure as GOD did.

# Arian Theory confirmed

Ephesians 2:8... read it slower.. not of you! Not of you!!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Diversion, punt.

Show us where the Master said it. How would Paul know, if it was not in the book?

Not a peep.

You're arguing from silence.

Barnabas could have told him.

Luke could have told him.

Not everything Jesus said and did was written down.

I'm just saying think about it unless you think your being told to carry on means you've got it all figured out.

I'm not saying Jesus didn't tell Paul in a dream or vision, I'm saying it's not that cut and dried.

But you're the one smokin' it not me.

So knock off the bong slurs, please.

clefty

I think Peter wanted to believe Paul is genuine servant. Peter is truly faithful one, and even he thought Paul's teaching is hard to understand.

Let me ask you this:

Do you think we need Paul's word to follow Jesus' teaching or His gospel?

I think you need to read that link I gave you...

Many people have abused Paul but it is not his fault...remember too how many letters and manuscripts we don't have access to...

But let me know what you think of that link...Paul was not a hypocrite teaching one thing and living another...it was false testimony from false witnesses that the Jews started the myth and Christians continue that the Law was changed...

As if there are two paths to heaven...narrow is the way...not ways

john w

Hall of Fame
You're arguing from silence.

Barnabas could have told him.

Luke could have told him.

Not everything Jesus said and did was written down.

I'm just saying think about it unless you think your being told to carry on means you've got it all figured out.

I'm not saying Jesus didn't tell Paul in a dream or vision, I'm saying it's not that cut and dried.

But you're the one smokin' it not me.

So knock off the bong slurs, please.

Diversion, punt.

Show us where the Master said it. How would Paul know, if it was not in the book?

Not a peep.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But let me know what you think of that link...Paul was not a hypocrite teaching one thing and living another...

I don't know about that. There are so many inconsistent practice he is writing.

Didn't Jesus says not to try to defend yourself in the court? He appealed to the authority about their illegitimate treatment of him. This is one of the examples.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
They deserve more than the usual attention, for good or bad, because, after all, they were Jesus' own people. And once they were Jehovah's special people, though they lost out because of their rejection of the Messiah.

You see, how I read Paul is not so crazy.

But I don't agree with you on this one.

Jesus made it clear that He treats everyone the same. All His concern is if we have faith in God and Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep, all teaching the one and only Truth.

Like this, wolf?:

Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow.

=perverting the gospel of Christ