Evil pervert judge destroys family, forces child to be raised as wrong gender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

It scientifically stands that there are only two genders. That is why you haven't seen any reputable scientific opinion saying otherwise, because it's made up. As with all movements, people need to know when to sever them because if they go without contest then they will not stop, period.
Homosexuality> Transgender> Queer Gender. What's next, are we going to identifying as animals and marrying inanimate objects?
Oh wait, they're already things :rotfl:

Libs have the dumb.

According to 'Genuine Original' on here we can all 'train' ourselves to fall in love/be sexually attracted to strawberry jam & pylons. He ain't a "lib". Okay, his views are demented but then so are yours where it comes to women.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
his views are demented but then so are yours where it comes to women.

You find reality demented and your solution is to create fantasy. I'm not the one who turns into a moron every time something is pointed out about women but doesn't care when it's about men, which is always the case.
In my book, that's mental illness, because there is no bounds to it. There's not a single thing you wouldn't throw under the bus to maintain that nonsense- I've seen it go all the way down to twisting the Bible's own interpretation of Adam and Eve.

I find that to be paramount of the Idolatress of Babylon- it's the root in which all the other agendas grew from, and conservatives are being punished for whacking the weeds and not the root :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

You find reality demented and your solution is to create fantasy. I'm not the one who turns into a moron every time something is pointed out about women but doesn't care when it's about men, which is always the case.
In my book, that's mental illness, because there is no bounds to it. There's not a single thing you wouldn't throw under the bus to maintain that nonsense- I've seen it go all the way down to twisting the Bible's own interpretation of Adam and Eve.

I find that to be paramount of the Idolatress of Babylon- it's the root in which all the other agendas grew from, and conservatives are being punished for whacking the weeds and not the root :rolleyes:

Nooo, I just find folk like you, aCW etc to be crackpots and actual reality bears that out. You're both a pair of demented loons on here with hangups that would give Freud a field day.

:freak:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nooo, I just find folk like you, aCW etc to be crackpots and actual reality bears that out. You're both a pair of demented loons on here with hangups that would give Freud a field day.

:freak:

Says the guy who takes what he doesn't dish out, and dishes out what he can't take.

Mental illness, bro. All yall :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.