Evil pervert judge destroys family, forces child to be raised as wrong gender

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
But you acknowledged earlier in this thread that it was environmental factors (an over domineering mother) that lead the child to cross dress and identify with the opposite gender and that it was environmental factors (a loving dad) that lead him out of that gender confusion.
It's led

Sigh, so many drama queen posts, so little memory.

Go figure.

It's led

Arthur Brain

No child is confused until environmental factors turn that child into something he or she wasn't born with: gender confusion and/or same sex desires.

It was fortunate for the little boy that he went before a Judge who wasn't an LGBTQueer judicial activist. Many children haven't been so lucky.

Now had this little boy shown signs of identifying as a girl earlier in childhood, would that have made a difference whether or not he should be dressed in female clothing and wear pink nail polish and a pink headband?

The mother, however, was “absolutely convinced that J perceived himself as a girl,” and would dress him in female clothing. In 2013, it has been noted that the boy was wearing a pink headband and nail polish,

The mother is nuts, and so are you if you think all gay people etc are 'made' that way.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

07877346e4924f0f73651ebf0c1312be.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The mother is nuts,

I think that we can both agree that all LGBTQueer activists are, can't we Art?

and so are you if you think all gay people etc are 'made' that way.

If you come up with evidence showing that one person is genetically born with same-sex desires (and hence showing that God didn't really make man in His Image) then you know what 4 part thread that "lead" you and another certain person to insanity to post that evidence in.

BTW Art, even an old 45 year old bachelor for life can overcome unwanted desires.

Check out the 30+ organizations in the index in my thread as they've helped others and they can most certainly help you.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I heard story about a woman who took in a boy and made him be a girl- he quickly went back to male interests as soon as he left the family.
The thing about that is that she didn't choose a girl- she chose a boy to turn into a girl.

The transgender agenda is fueled by a loathing for gender norms, and it's not only transgenders but also lesbians and feminists. On the other hand, male's 'becoming women' is pretty much benign other than the sin itself, and the disappointment to their kids if they have them.

Arthur Brain

I think that we can both agree that all LGBTQueer activists are, can't we Art?

If the 'we' are the voices in your own head then sure. :kookoo:
If you come up with evidence showing that one person is genetically born with same-sex desires (and hence showing that God didn't really make man in His Image) then you know what 4 part thread that "lead" you and another certain person to insanity to post that evidence in.

Ah, is this the 'God doesn't make mistakes' again? I suppose there's no such thing as children being born with sickle cell anemia either, after all, that can't be an accident right? I know in your bonkers little world it can't compute for you that people can simply be gay without some sort of trauma going on but in reality that's simply the case.

BTW Art, even an old 45 year old bachelor for life can overcome unwanted desires.

Really? Don't know who you're taking about but if it's you then knock yourself out, and then go get this help you seem to think you need.

Check out the 30+ organizations in the index in my thread as they've helped others and they can most certainly help you.

Why would I want any help to stop finding women attractive?

:AMR:

You really are one big nut aren't ya?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I think that we can both agree that all LGBTQueer activists are [nuts], can't we Art?

If the 'we' are the voices in your own head then sure.

So the LGBTQueer movement, which is responsible for coming out with over 50 gender identities aren't the people who are "nuts" here, it's just the mom who forced her little boy to dress like a little girl that is the real "nut"?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Ah, is this the 'God doesn't make mistakes' again? I suppose there's no such thing as children being born with sickle cell anemia either, after all, that can't be an accident right? I know in your bonkers little world it can't compute for you that people can simply be gay without some sort of trauma going on but in reality that's simply the case.

I've seen the HATRED towards God that the LGBTQueer movement spews because they feel they didn't get a fair shake from Him due to their same sex desires, but as I've told you numerous times:

Believe in Him and ask for His help; He will hear you and help you.

Arthur Brain

So the LGBTQueer movement, which is responsible for coming out with over 50 gender identities aren't the people who are "nuts" here, it's just the mom who forced her little boy to dress like a little girl that is the real "nut"?

She has issues, as do you.

I've seen the HATRED towards God that the LGBTQueer movement spews because they feel they didn't get a fair shake from Him due to their same sex desires, but as I've told you numerous times:

Are you gay? Serious question now, because I've never seen anyone on any forum so desperate for straight people to be homosexual. It's gone beyond bizarre now.

If I was homosexual I'd have admitted it back in part one of your train wreck blog. I ain't, if you are then get the "help" from one of these 'therapy' centers you know nothing about but venerate so much.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

She has issues, as do you.

But not the movement that encourages youth to "experiment" with their sexuality and gender identity? (all 51 of them).
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...glossary-of-facebook-s-51-gender-options.html

Are you gay? Serious question now, because I've never seen anyone on any forum so desperate for straight people to be homosexual. It's gone beyond bizarre now.

Seriously Art, God can help anyone overcome unwanted desires. Why are you so adamant about not believing that He can't?

Arthur Brain

Seriously Art, God can help anyone overcome unwanted desires. Why are you so adamant about not believing that He can't?

You didn't answer my question. Are you gay, or, if you prefer, struggling with unwanted same sex desires? If so, take your own advice. I don't have any incentive to find *help* for being straight thanks, nor would I have any reason to lie about my orientation to the likes of you.

So, are you going to answer the question or are you going to make that '?' over yourself just get progressively bigger?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You didn't answer my question. Are you gay, or, if you prefer, struggling with unwanted same sex desires? If so, take your own advice. I don't have any incentive to find *help* for being straight thanks, nor would I have any reason to lie about my orientation to the likes of you.

So, are you going to answer the question or are you going to make that '?' over yourself just get progressively bigger?

You and your...ahem...friend, WizardofOz already attempted to play that card in one of the WHMBR! threads, so I won't lower myself to answer that again.

I've been called everything in the book on this good Christian website for standing up for God's Word: a pedophile, a pederast, someone who molests his own children and then beats them, so needless to say I don't so much as flinch when a 45 year old bachelor who doesn't have the decency to direct misguided youth to the ways of righteousness accuses me of being something that he is too ashamed to admit that he is.

Again: ask or God's help Art. If you're sincere, He'll never leave you alone.

Arthur Brain

You and your...ahem...friend, WizardofOz already attempted to play that card in one of the WHMBR! threads, so I won't lower myself to answer that again.

With good reason after your bizarre and sleazy innuendo about the pair of us having late night phone conversations. You lowered the bar with that already so why so shy about giving a...*ahem*....'straight' answer?

I've been called everything in the book on this good Christian website for standing up for God's Word: a pedophile, a pederast, someone who molests his own children and then beats them, so needless to say I don't so much as flinch when a 45 year old who doesn't have the decency to direct misguided youth to the ways of righteousness accuses me of being something that he is too ashamed to admit that he is.

I don't condone you being called a pedophile etc so you can take that up with whoever does it. You have been banned for sleazy innuendo a number of times here so that's just on you, nobody else. I still don't know who this 45 year old you're persistently going on about either but I do know it ain't me. I sure ain't ashamed for being straight, I wouldn't be ashamed for being gay either if I was so hey.

Care to answer the question now?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

With good reason after your bizarre and sleazy innuendo about the pair of us having late night phone conversations. You lowered the bar with that already so why so shy about giving a...*ahem*....'straight' answer?

LOL...those were memorable posts. I have to admit, I was in my prime when it came to mocking ardent defenders of the LGBTQueer movement.

I've been called everything in the book on this good Christian website for standing up for God's Word: a pedophile, a pederast, someone who molests his own children and then beats them, so needless to say I don't so much as flinch when a 45 year old who doesn't have the decency to direct misguided youth to the ways of righteousness accuses me of being something that he is too ashamed to admit that he is.

I don't condone you being called a pedophile etc so you can take that up with whoever does it.

I've shown that pedophilia and especially pederasty goes hand in hand with homosexuality. If you're going to call me a homosexual, it goes without saying that I'd be a pedophile and/or a pederast as well.

Perhaps homosexual activists Peter Thiel, Terry Bean and I can all get together and compare notes?

Care to answer the question now?

So a 45 year old bachelor who doesn't have a girlfriend, whose never been married and unapologetically defends the child indoctrinating LGBTQueer movement is asking a follower of Christ if he's a homosexual?

Seek help Art. While I think that you might be past the point of no return, with God, everything is possible.

On that note: I've had more than enough of your drama queen antics for the day...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So a 45 year old bachelor who doesn't have a girlfriend, whose never been married and unapologetically defends the child indoctrinating LGBTQueer movement is asking a follower of Christ if he's a homosexual?

Seek help Art.

I'm 47

On that note: I've had more than enough of your drama queen antics for the day...

I'm 47

Arthur Brain

LOL...those were memorable posts. I have to admit, I was in my prime when it came to mocking ardent defenders of the LGBTQueer movement.

Well, you were in something dude but it sure wasn't 'prime'. Lurid innuendo hardly constitutes 'mockery' either but then you were never really clued up where it comes to wit.

I've shown that pedophilia and especially pederasty goes hand in hand with homosexuality. If you're going to call me a homosexual, it goes without saying that I'd be a pedophile and/or a pederast as well.

Perhaps homosexual activists Peter Thiel, Terry Bean and I can all get together and compare notes?

Er, no you haven't. You've shown yourself to be morbidly fixated on a topic is all. Anyone sane realizes that homosexuality doesn't go hand in hand with any of the above at all, so I guess that does kind of rule you out.

Ok, who is this 45 year old guy you keep banging on about? It sure ain't me. You're acting more bonkers than usual now even for you.

Seek help Art. While I think that you might be past the point of no return, with God, everything is possible.

No drama here dude, you're the one inventing up 45 year old blokes and their private lives et al.

Bizarre behaviour for a straight man indeed...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It scientifically stands that there are only two genders. That is why you haven't seen any reputable scientific opinion saying otherwise, because it's made up. As with all movements, people need to know when to sever them because if they go without contest then they will not stop, period.
Homosexuality> Transgender> Queer Gender. What's next, are we going to identifying as animals and marrying inanimate objects?
Oh wait, they're already things :rotfl:

Libs have the dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.