Evil pervert judge destroys family, forces child to be raised as wrong gender

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

At least that's how AB and a few others here will read it.

http://christiannews.net/2016/10/27...motional-harm-to-boy-in-treating-him-as-girl/

LONDON — A judge in the United Kingdom has declared that a mother caused her male child “significant emotional harm” by treating him as a female now that he has shown interest in masculine activities after being removed from the woman’s custody.

According to reports, the seven-year-old boy, who is only being identified as “J”, had been living with his mother after his parents separated when he was still an infant.

The mother, however, was “absolutely convinced that J perceived himself as a girl,” and would dress him in female clothing. In 2013, it has been noted that the boy was wearing a pink headband and nail polish, and some expressed concern to authorities.

musterion

To help calm the vapors of TOL's leftists triggered by the last post, the following calming, centering, reaffirming images are posted for their benefit because I can't post adult coloring books and crayons.

musterion

Sometimes I wonder why a supposed man of faith acts like a child and has no problems with bearing false witness repeatedly.

Bemusing.

I feel bad about whatever happened to make you as hateful and bitter as you are, but that's your choice to continue living life that way.

musterion

The OP for a start. Musty's lied about me on several occasions. I'm only surprised he hasn't locked his thread.

:plain:

Well let's discuss this before you get too upset for rationality again.

You agree the judge was correct in slamming this perverted sick-minded mother, and in getting the boy away from her for his own good?

musterion

Take a look in the mirror dude. The fruits of the spirit you display are well past their sell by date.

Calm down. You're getting upset again.

You agree the judge was correct in slamming this perverted sick-minded mother, and in getting the boy away from her for his own good?

Arthur Brain

Well let's discuss this before you get too upset for rationality again.

I agree with the judges decision.

Go figure.

Arthur Brain

Calm down. You're getting upset again.

No, I'm simply pointing out that for a supposedly Christian man you don't seem to have any time for Galatians.

Arthur Brain

Okay, I'll admit I'm surprised. How's that for even handedness?

A further question, if I may. Why you agree with his decision?

Maybe if you were actually objective instead of so assumptive you might just realize you don't know people half as well as you like to think.

I agree with the decision because the parent is being irresponsible and abusive. In no way do I support any parent trying to force an 'identity' onto their children.

musterion

Maybe if you were actually objective instead of so assumptive you might just realize you don't know people half as well as you like to think.

I admit I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

I agree with the decision because the parent is being irresponsible and abusive.

Agreed 100%.

In no way do I support any parent trying to force an 'identity' onto their children.

Of course one's definition of "force" comes into play here, but what about agnosticism or atheism?

By the way -- and this is no joke -- I just saw a description of this headline, not the link, and said, "Gotta be England." I wonder why I knew that?

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/26/man-c...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Arthur Brain

I admit I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Gesundheit.

Agreed 100%.

Why would you presume I would think otherwise?

Of course one's definition of "force" comes into play here, but what about agnosticism or atheism?

Not sure what you're getting at there. Clarify?

By the way -- and this is no joke -- I just saw a description of this headline, not the link, and said, "Gotta be England." I wonder why I knew that?

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/26/man-c...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Bonkers, though if you think America is devoid of similar insanity then you need a reality check dude. There used to be a show over here called 'Manhattan Cable' and it was flat out nuts. Only in America...

:chuckle:

musterion

Why would you presume I would think otherwise?

You're a leftist.

Not sure what you're getting at there. Clarify?

Where is the line between the parent's prerogative to bring up a child in whatever traditions they see fit, and "forcing identity"? And who gets to draw that line for others?

Bonkers, though if you think America is devoid of similar insanity

Absolutely not. America is doomed for the exact same reason the U.K. and Europe are. We used to run 25-40 years behind the curve y'all set but have more than made up time in the past 8 years with no sign of deceleration.

Status
Not open for further replies.