ECT Ever wonder why dispensationalism has become increasingly despised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'll talk about the gospel all you want.

You don't understand it, but I'll still talk about it.

"There is only one Gospel."-little chin Craigie

Talk about how you assert, on record, that your "bro," saint Judas, preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news/gospel, little arms boy,per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Go ahead, sweetie.

musterion

All you are doing is showing that you are legalistic and a Fundamentalist.

Used to be. Not anymore.

You're trying to tell me that unless I say exactly what you say, word for word, to an unbeliever, I'm dead wrong, and the unbeliever won't be saved.

No. I'm telling you that unless you preach to the lost exactly what PAUL said is the saving Message, they will remain lost and you are anathema for preaching what is false. Romans 10:9-10 is not what Paul SAID he preached to the Corinthians when they first started getting saved. It is the proper response to that saving Good News but it is not the saving Good News itself.

If you can't see that....well....

Wow, are you legalistic.

No, just as careful as I can strive to be. Not flip, slovenly and disrespectful of the Word of God, as you are.

Danoh

OK, I'm glad you mentioned this.

To resume a discussion from months ago: if Musterion is right, then why are so many teachers and broadcasts so excited about what is going on in Israel? Why aren't they weeping? Weeping and WARNING Israel about the deceptions?

You're right; they should be weeping.

But theirs is Acts 2 Dispensationalism at its worse.

Most MADS view the Israel that is over there as a repeat of the 1st Century zealots all over again; which is what 1940's Zionism was.

The Israel over there now is in unbelief, and there by its own will.

In fact, one of those popular sodomite vaction spots in the world is over there.

But as one Jewish Liberal I was attempting to share the truth of Romans 5:8 with recently quipped to me, "well Sodom and Gomorrah are near by."

While Jews I have known who subscribe to Mid-Acts are just as disgusted with all their people's rejection of Christ.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Because they think they are lucky, and get to see prophecies being fulfilled right before their eyes.

Because Darby has taught them that God has a separate plan for the Jews.

They are excited about it.

To the point some are mistakenly promoting horrors on the present day state of Israel!

Terrible.

musterion

"There is only one Gospel."-little chin Craigie

Talk about how you assert, on record, that your "bro," saint Judas, preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news/gospel, little arms boy,per Luke 9:6 KJV.

Go ahead, sweetie.

Judas preached Rom 10:9-10 when the whole raised from the dead part hadn't even happened yet? Tet said that?

Wow.

john w

Hall of Fame
I wanted so badly to witness to my lost friends of my recent and miraculous conversion, but ......

I revised it for you, toots:

I wanted so badly to witness to my lost friends of my recent and miraculous conversion, but, what the h, I'm a Clavinist/Calvinist, so, as Doris once sang, "What will be, will be...," as they are either "elect" to be saved, or not, going to hell, and that includes my "family," so Ize got better thin's to do, like examining my life style, to see if Ize one of dem "elect," you see, well, uh, urrrr.........

No charge, bitter "lady."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Judas preached Rom 10:9-10 when the whole raised from the dead part hadn't even happened yet? Tet said that?

Wow.

Nope.

Little Johnny W continues to lie about me.

Little Johnny W doesn't understand the difference between the old covenant and the new covenant.

Paul and Peter were ministers of the new covenant. Judas was not a minister of the new covenant.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
How? Explain.

John 3:16 speaks for itself.

An unbeliever can here John 3:16 and become saved.

See, that's the problem with you legalist/Fundamentalist MADists. You guys actually think that unless someone believes exactly what you believe, and exactly how you believe it, then they aren't saved.

That's why you guys are so legalistic.

john w

Hall of Fame
Same for me Nang.

Craigie, and Naggy-different cages...same dirty birds.

Hey, Craigie!!!!!!!!! Give us your view on Calvinism, why don't you? Go ahead. I heard that you were on a "Reformed/Calvinist" forum, and expressed anti-Calvinism views.

You won't, as you're a man pleaser, and just do not want to offend anyone, as it my erode your already eroded spine, further.

musterion

See, that's the problem with you legalist/Fundamentalist MADists. You guys actually think that unless someone believes exactly what you believe, and exactly how you believe it, then they aren't saved.

That's why you guys are so legalistic.

Then Paul was also a legalist, by your measure.

Gal 1:8-9

John 3:16 is not what Paul said he preached to the Corinthians when they got saved.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, you do believe there's only one Gospel so I don't think John lied. I think you are.

I believe there are two covenants.

The new covenant was implemented at the cross with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.

After the cross, the good news (gospel) was preached.

"gospel" means good news.

MAD teaches that Paul preached "good news", and Peter preached different "good news".

MAD claims Peter's "good news" said his audience had to wait for their salvation, but Paul's "good news" taught that his audience had their salvation right then.

That would mean Peter's "good news" was really bad news, since Paul's "good news" was better, because Paul's "good news" didn't requiring waiting for salvation.

"good news" can't be "bad news".

Yet, that's what MAD teaches. MAD claims Peter really taught "bad news".

Danoh

Sorry but those are ridiculous conclusions Must.

Where is the payment for sin mentioned in the Romans 10 passage Tet quoted - its no there.

It states only that if you believe He is Lord and that God raised Him from the dead - any Roman Catholic believes that much.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 is the gospel of our salvation as to these issues.

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again mysteryboy, you deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins, you claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

You adhere to these anti-Christ beliefs, and then you think your going to lecture me on grace?

You're nuts!

So, Craigie-musty allegedly "deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins," and has "anti-Christ beliefs."

Is he lost, sweetie?

Watch the spineless one bail.

Status
Not open for further replies.