ECT Ever wonder why dispensationalism has become increasingly despised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

That he should accept what God accepts: Christ's righteousness has been offered to us for the debt of our sins.

Now if he doesn't realize that sin is a debt to be paid, then we have to back up.

Danoh

That he should accept what God accepts: Christ's righteousness has been offered to us for the debt of our sins.

Now if he doesn't realize that sin is a debt to be paid, then we have to back up.

See; you always answer your conviction on this; which is admirable.

Perhaps Tet will finally do so as well.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Slander. I never claimed that. Never believed it. Never will.

When does the temple in Ezekiel 40-48 exist?

An unbeliever comes to you under conviction of sin and asks what he must do to be saved. Word for word, what would you tell him?

(Rom 10:9) If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

musterion

See; you always answer your conviction on this; which is admirable.

Perhaps Tet will finally do so as well.

Don't hold your breath. He's dodged this exact line of inquiry before -- oddly, the LAST thing a member of Christ should be reticent about.

Danoh

When does the temple in Ezekiel 40-48 exist?

(Rom 10:9) If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Well, that explains your reticence; you have no gospel to preach to a lost man.

musterion

Context. That's not the content of the saving Gospel. That is the proper response to it. Many believe exactly that but are not saved because they, too, believed it out of context (1 Cor 15:3-4).

So try again. What exactly is it the convicted lost man is to believe to be saved?

(this is the point last time where he started getting fussy)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Context. That's not the content of the saving Gospel. That is the proper response to it. Many believe exactly that but are not saved because they, too, believed it out of context (1 Cor 15:3-4).

So try again. What exactly is it the convicted lost man is to believe to be saved?

(this is the point last time where he started getting fussy)

You're wrong.

My answer stands:

"If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

musterion

Such are the bizarre Dispensational teachings, whether you admit adherence to them, or not.

I've met or read no dispensationalist - ever - who believes God will sanction or honor what the Jews will do in advance of Antichrist. But I'll see you that view and raise you your blasphemy that God lies about loving the whole world.

Interplanner

I've met or read no dispensationalist - ever - who believes God will sanction or honor what the Jews will do in advance of Antichrist. But I'll see you that view and raise you your blasphemy that God lies about loving the whole world.

OK, I'm glad you mentioned this.

To resume a discussion from months ago: if Musterion is right, then why are so many teachers and broadcasts so excited about what is going on in Israel? Why aren't they weeping? Weeping and WARNING Israel about the deceptions?

musterion

You're wrong.

My answer stands:

No it doesn't. Your lost friend will remain lost if he listens to you.

"If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

The death and burial of Christ for our sins are not mentioned in Romans 10:9-10. To use it as the Gospel itself is dead wrong and will by itself save no one.

So Danoh is correct; this is why you major on endless doting questions but avoid discussing the saving Gospel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've met or read no dispensationalist - ever - who believes God will sanction or honor what the Jews will do in advance of Antichrist.

I'm not talking about what Jews do before your alleged "advance of antichrist".

I'm talking about during your alleged millennial kingdom.

Dispensationalism teaches that the temple in Ezk 40-48 will be the temple during the alleged millennium. This is Dispensationalism 101. The temple in Ezk 40-48 has animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

Just admit, you're embarrassed with your Dispensationalism sometimes?

Interplanner

The death and burial of Christ for our sins are not mentioned in Romans 10:9-10. To use it as the Gospel itself is dead wrong and will by itself save no one.

So Danoh is correct; this is why you major on endless doting questions but avoid discussing the saving Gospel.

Sorry but those are ridiculous conclusions Must.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

All you are doing is showing that you are legalistic and a Fundamentalist.

You're trying to tell me that unless I say exactly what you say, word for word, to an unbeliever, I'm dead wrong, and the unbeliever won't be saved.

Wow, are you legalistic.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Such are the bizarre Dispensational teachings, whether you admit adherence to them, or not.

These Darby followers do this all the time.

They'll go on and on about Ezekiel's temple being the temple in their "millennium", but then act like they never heard about the animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

Interplanner

I don't think Must is familiar with 'believe that God raised Christ from the dead' in salvation and eschatology; it is about both.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Just admit, you're embarrassed with your Dispensationalism sometimes?

Forgive me for interjecting myself in the middle of this conversation, but THIS WAS SO TRUE while I was ignorantly trapped in a dispie church.

I wanted so badly to witness to my lost friends of my recent and miraculous conversion, but I almost choked with embarrassment, when I had to talk about their mystical aspects of the dispie message . . . rapture, restoration of Israel, more blood sacrifices, more human priests, etc. etc.

It shamed me greatly, and to this day, more than three-score years later, I still recall wrong things I said to people (especially the little ones in my SS classes) that I greatly repent from saying and still confess to the Lord.

May God spare the little children ALL the ignorant things I put in their minds as a result of all the wrong things I was being brainwwashed with.

Terrible . . .

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
then why are so many teachers and broadcasts so excited about what is going on in Israel?

Because they think they are lucky, and get to see prophecies being fulfilled right before their eyes.

Why aren't they weeping? Weeping and WARNING Israel about the deceptions?

Because Darby has taught them that God has a separate plan for the Jews.

They are excited about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.