ECT Ever wonder why dispensationalism has become increasingly despised?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
western_wall_2-1024x768.jpg

Matthew 24

2 And Jesus said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down.”

What makes you think that wall existed when Jesus was alive?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That appears to be the default for the popup, liar.

Wrong again mysteryboy.

The default pop up verse is the NKJV, unless someone specifically writes the version after the verse (i.e. KJV, NIV, NASB, etc).

Little Johnny W the King James Onlyist purposely typed "NIV" after the verse.

That's just another example of what desperate Darby followers do in their attempt to defend Darby's false teachings.

Danoh

RD,
I don't see the place where you originally commented on 2 Cor 10 about 'I will go on to visions etc' but he meant in that letter (ie, I will refer to them later). He was trying to show that the 'super-apostles' had neither solid experience nor visions. He was not speaking in terms of future revelations, and he had more of a bleif that the Gospel was an authoritative message, and then that his letters were because they contained that, not a direct belief in his letters. That's why there are curiosities like I cor 7:12.

Act 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You ONLY have "61" Thanks? :rotfl:

Keep seeking the praise of men, and maybe someday you can be as popular as the following Christ rejecting people:

KATY PERRY @katyperry. 88,614,610. Following. ...
Justin Bieber [MENTION=219]Justin[/MENTION]bieber. 81,595,858. ...
Taylor Swift [MENTION=2560]Taylor[/MENTION]swift13. 77,389,185. ...
Barack Obama @BarackObama. 75,019,749. ...
Rihanna @rihanna. 60,669,078. ...
Ellen DeGeneres @TheEllenShow. 59,851,349.

*top twitter user followers

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still waiting for a Darby follower to explain the following verse?

Darby followers claim to be followers of Paul, yet none of these alleged followers of Paul can explain the following verse:

(1 Cor 7:29 KJV) But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

Well Darby followers (alleged Paul followers)?

What did Paul mean when he said "the time is short"?

ClimateSanity

Still waiting for a Darby follower to explain the following verse?

Darby followers claim to be followers of Paul, yet none of these alleged followers of Paul can explain the following verse:

(1 Cor 7:29 KJV) But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none;

Well Darby followers (alleged Paul followers)?

What did Paul mean when he said "the time is short"?

The time is short.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
CS, the idea is to articulate here. That means to address the questions that are hanging 'in the room' so that we know what 'time' and 'short' mean relative to them.

Someone needs to tell CS that Pierre Jurieu predicted that Judgement Day would occur in 1689.

john w

Hall of Fame
Little Johnny W the King James Onlyist is quoting the NIV.

:rotfl:

No, running nose, weak looking, beat up in high school, wimpy little arms Craigie pie, with no chin, I'm addressing your deceptive "quote a version/any source, that supports my satanic 'doctrine,' as my 'doctrine' determines what the bible says, or should say, so I, Craigie pie, can 'prove' anything," "argument." To wit, your own words, desperate, obsessed loser, who is as frail emotionally, and physically, as a fish, in a desert:

"because the time is near"-Tellalie quoting Rev. 22:10 NIV.

"Ok Tam, you can now attempt to tell me why 'shortly', 'the time is near', and 'the time is at hand' don't really mean what they say."-weasel boy Tellalie, on TOL, just recently

Obadiah, greasy Tellalie, prophesied the final day of earth’s history...

Obadiah 15 KJV

For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen:as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee:thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

Obadiah 15 NIV The day of the Lord is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head.

Assuming the Preterist deceiver is going to make the case that this was fulfilled in AD 70(as he spams that everything was), even though this cannot refer to some local judgment, for “all nations”/"all the heathen" are to be involved... And yet, the event is depicted as “is near,” per his own NIV, tell us, Craigie, as you obviously know when Revelation was written, when was Obadiah written? Watch him spin, re-write history, plagiarize, ..............Watch...

Ok Tellaspam/lie you can now attempt to tell me/us why “all nations”/"all the heathen" don't really mean what they say, as "land" does not really mean what it says.

The punk is scrambling to his Gentry, Russell books.

Go ahead and plagiarize again, Craigie.

Tell us, Craigie, when these occurred, and when the respective passages were spoken by the prophets:

Isaiah 13:6 NIV

Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty.

Ezekiel 30:3 NIV

For the day is near, the day of the Lord is near— a day of clouds, a time of doom for the nations.

Tell us that "a time of doom for the nations" does not really mean what it says.

Joel 3:14 NIV

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Zephaniah 1:7 NIV

Be silent before the Sovereign Lord, for the day of the Lord is near. The Lord has prepared a sacrifice; he has consecrated those he has invited.

Zephaniah 1:14 NIV

The great day of the Lord is near— near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the Lord is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry.

When were these written, little girl look a like Craigie pie?

Whatya say, punk, "Errors Only-ist," "Any version/Josephus writing will work only-ist, as long as it agrees with my 'doctrine/?" What say you, bible corrector, and Josephus man worshiper?

john w

Hall of Fame
"All men are fallible."-Tellalie, "post" # 338

Vs.

One of his "arguments" against MAD, as to why it is a "false belief system:"

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago. Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Craigie Tet.

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con man Craigie, the wimp

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee Tet, the weak weasel

=it is taught by "fallable(sic)men"

So, sweetie pie unless you want to "argue" that AD 70-ism/Preterism is taught by infallible men, you, on record, admit, by your own argument, that AD 70-ism/Preterism is a "false belief system."

Watch the punk squirm, obfuscate, spam his weakling, effeminater, " defenses," cry, pout, spam "Darby."

Watch.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Obadiah, greasy Tellalie, prophesied the final day of earth’s history...

Obadiah 15 KJV

You're wrong Little Johnny.

Obadiah prophesied the destruction to Edom, not the final day of "earth's history".

(Obadiah 15 KJV) The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom;...

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

ClimateSanity

Paul and Peter and Jude all said the time is near. Based on prophecy they were right. All of that prophecy was made without knowledge of the mystery Body of Cbrist. Paul etc..bad no idea that God would postpone the coming judgement because they had no idea just how big God planned the Body of Cbrist to be. If God told them the judgement was postponed, the motivation to carry the gospel far and wide would have been diminished.

john w

Hall of Fame
Huh?

Darby invented the rapture.

Therefore, there are no "pre-trib rapture writings before Darby.

Yes, there were. You are in denial.

And even if there were not, that is quite irrelevant, sweetie. Tell all of TOL, the relevance, you pitiful little, sniveling, no arms punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.