Ephesians 1:4, 5, In the Light of the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ

beloved57

I would assume you are excluding yourself from Isa. 45:17 as you are not, if I am not mistaken, from the Jewish lineage.

That Israel has nothing to do with ethnic jewish lineage , no more than it does any other ethnicity !

Sounds like you believe in a god that promised to save people based upon their ethnicity the flesh, that makes your god a respector of persons !

Robert Pate

Banned
That Israel has nothing to do with ethnic jewish lineage , no more than it does any other ethnicity !

Sounds like you believe in a god that promised to save people based upon their ethnicity the flesh, that makes your god a respector of persons !

No one believes more in a God that is a respector of persons than you do.

OCTOBER23

ROBERT PATE'

If God does NOT Predestinate a Group of People for a specific cause

Then please explain these verses :

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation,

a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him

who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Luke 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias,

to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just;

to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience,

I also will keep thee from the time of Testing,

that shall come upon all the world, to test the faith of them that dwell upon the earth.

lifeisgood

ROBERT PATE'

If God does NOT Predestinate a Group of People for a specific cause

Then please explain these verses :

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation,

a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him

who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Luke 1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias,

to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just;

to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience,

I also will keep thee from the time of Testing,

that shall come upon all the world, to test the faith of them that dwell upon the earth.

What is PREDESTINED is not the people.
What is PREDESTINED is God's plan.

God's PREDESTINED plan has come into the world.

Those who agree with God, He will graft into His PREDESTINED plan.

lifeisgood

Have you ever answered Tambora's question:

Do you tell your children when you put them to bed that God loves them?

Or

do you tell them that they might be ones that were born only so God could send them to hell and there isn't a darn thing they can do about it?

beloved57

Answer this. Where does it say that Adam lost his free will in the fall?

What scripture says Adam had a freewill ? I have been asking for years here for anyone to show me one scripture that says man has a freewill , and no one has done it ! It is a myth !

Robert Pate

Banned
What scripture says Adam had a freewill ? I have been asking for years here for anyone to show me one scripture that says man has a freewill , and no one has done it ! It is a myth !

If you can sin against God then you have a free will. Plain and simple.

God did not create a robot when he created Adam.

iouae

Deuteronomy 30:19
This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

Robert Pate

Banned
Deuteronomy 30:19 [Full Chapter]
This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

Good scripture, but he won't believe it.

beloved57

Deuteronomy 30:19

That scripture says nothing about man having a freewill !