Ephesians 1:4, 5, In the Light of the Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
What a person believes God to be is what they will teach and believe.

Calvinist believe God to be unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous and is a tyrant that delights in sending people to hell.

This is the basis for their doctrine. They cannot conceive that, "God so loves the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

beloved57

Calvinist believe God to be unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous and is a tyrant that delights in sending people to hell.

This is the basis for their doctrine. They cannot conceive that, "God so loves the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

Those who teach against the Truths of Tulip, also known as Calvinism, are teaching against the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ!

Robert Pate

Banned
Those who teach against the Truths of Tulip, also known as Calvinism, are teaching against the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ!

Just like what I said.

Whatever a person believes God to be, his nature and his character is what they will teach and believe.

You and Nanja believe God to be and ujust, unmerciful, unrighteous, tyrant that delights in sending people to hell.

The Bible knows nothing of your kind of God.

beloved57

Just like what I said.

Whatever a person believes God to be, his nature and his character is what they will teach and believe.

You and Nanja believe God to be and ujust, unmerciful, unrighteous, tyrant that delights in sending people to hell.

The Bible knows nothing of your kind of God.

You can't believe the Gospel when you teach against it ! Tulip is the Gospel !

Nanja

What you teach and believe from your blinded mind 2 Cor. 4:3-4 is warped doctrine,
in that Christ died for the sins of all humanity, but yet many will end up in hell for their sins.

That's blasphemy against the Efficacious Blood of Christ for all those His Death was for:
His Sheep John 10:11,15; His Church Eph. 5:25; His People Mat. 1:21!

The World that God Loves and gave His Son for is Limited to His Elect, whom God had chosen in Christ
to be His Adopted Sons, before the foundation of the world, to have forgiveness / remission of sins Eph. 1:4-7.
Christ Jesus was their Covenant Head and Surety from Everlasting Heb. 7:22.

God Promised The Elect Eternal Life before the world began.

Titus 1:1-2
Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect,
and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; v.2 In hope of eternal life,
which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

2 Tim. 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

2 Tim. 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,

2 Thes. 2:13-14
But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

But God never loved the cursed goats the devil sowed in the world Mat. 13:38-39; Mat. 25:33, 41;
those whom He appointed to be condemned
Jude 1:4.

~~~~~

beloved57

What you teach and believe from your blinded mind 2 Cor. 4:3-4 is warped doctrine,
in that Christ died for the sins of all humanity, but yet many will end up in hell for their sins.

That's blasphemy against the Efficacious Blood of Christ for all those His Death was for:
His Sheep John 10:11,15; His Church Eph. 5:25; His People Mat. 1:21!

The World that God Loves and gave His Son for is Limited to His Elect, whom God had chosen in Christ
to be His Adopted Sons, before the foundation of the world, to have forgiveness / remission of sins Eph. 1:4-7.
Christ Jesus was their Covenant Head and Surety from Everlasting Heb. 7:22.

God Promised The Elect Eternal Life before the world began.

Titus 1:1-2
Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect,
and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; v.2 In hope of eternal life,
which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

2 Tim. 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,
but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

2 Tim. 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,

2 Thes. 2:13-14
But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

But God never loved the cursed goats the devil sowed in the world Mat. 13:38-39; Mat. 25:33, 41;
those whom He appointed to be condemned
Jude 1:4.

~~~~~

Thanks, that is God Glorifying Doctrine you testify to !

Robert Pate

Banned
Yeah, what else can we do but give Him all Glory!
In Him We Live and move and have our being,
and His Praise is forever on our hearts. :)

~~~~~

The fact remains. You believe that God is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending multitudes to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam.

You avoid scripture that teaches God is just, merciful and righteous.

The Gospel is the good news that Jesus has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

It is beyond your twisted comprehension that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and in doing so has made a way for... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord to be saved" Romans 10:13.

Nanja

The fact remains. You believe that God is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous tyrant that delights in sending multitudes to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam.

You avoid scripture that teaches God is just, merciful and righteous.

The Gospel is the good news that Jesus has reconciled us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

It is beyond your twisted comprehension that Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and in doing so has made a way for... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord to be saved" Romans 10:13.

Belief of the Truth is a Fruit of the Holy Spirit Given to only God's Elect,
chosen In Union with Christ before the world began 2 Thes. 2:13-14; Eph. 1:3-5; 2 Tim. 1:9.

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Belief of the Truth is a Fruit of the Holy Spirit Given to only God's Elect,
chosen In Union with Christ before the world began 2 Thes. 2:13-14; Eph. 1:3-5; 2 Tim. 1:9.

~~~~~

If God only provides salvation for some and not all, 1 John 2:2.

Then you have an unjust God that cannot be trusted.

You have not been chosen in Christ, nor do you have the Holy Spirit.

Those that have the Holy Spirit magnify Christ and his Gospel.

Nanja

If God only provides salvation for some and not all, 1 John 2:2.
Then you have an unjust God that cannot be trusted.

Who are you to judge the God?

Rom. 9:20-23
v.20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God?
Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
v.21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel
unto honour, and another unto dishonour? v.22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath,
and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
v.23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory.

These verses prove that man does not have a free will;
but that it is God's Will which is the determining factor
to perform whatever He so Desires.

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will
in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand,
or say unto him, What doest thou?

Job 23:13-14
v.13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
v.14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

Is. 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done,
saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure

Also, it is obvious from these scriptures that God does not desire all men without exception to be saved
and yet they are not, but only the Portion that He has Chosen
!

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,

You have not been chosen in Christ, nor do you have the Holy Spirit.

How God has fulfilled His Will and Purpose in my life should be of no concern to you whatever.

Be concerned for yourself!

Those that have the Holy Spirit magnify Christ and his Gospel.

They certainly do, but because of your spiritual blindness 2 Cor. 4:3-4, and rebellion against the true Gospel of God's Grace,
you lack the ability to recognize what magnifying Christ and His Gospel actually entails.

The Truths of TULIP is the Gospel:

Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace
Preservation of the Saints

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who are you to judge the God?

Rom. 9:20-23
v.20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God?
Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
v.21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel
unto honour, and another unto dishonour? v.22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath,
and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
v.23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory.

These verses prove that man does not have a free will;
but that it is God's Will which is the determining factor
to perform whatever He so Desires.

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will
in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand,
or say unto him, What doest thou?

Job 23:13-14
v.13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.
v.14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

Is. 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done,
saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure

Also, it is obvious from these scriptures that God does not desire all men without exception to be saved
and yet they are not, but only the Portion that He has Chosen
!

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works,

How God has fulfilled His Will and Purpose in my life should be of no concern to you whatever.

Be concerned for yourself!

They certainly do, but because of your spiritual blindness 2 Cor. 4:3-4, and rebellion against the true Gospel of God's Grace,
you lack the ability to recognize what magnifying Christ and His Gospel actually entails.

The Truths of TULIP is the Gospel:

Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace
Preservation of the Saints

~~~~~

Luke 6:42-44 New King James Version (NKJV)

42 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother’s eye.
43 “For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.
44 For every tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a bramble bush.

Robert Pate

Banned
Nanja.

I have the same question for you that I asked of MR.

If God has ALREADY reconciled us (humanity) and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ as it is taught in 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19 and also in Colossians 1:20-22, then what good is your Calvinist religion?

If you refuse to answer this simple question, my next thread will be... "Questions That Calvinist Cannot Answer".

Last edited:

Nanja

Nanja.

I have the same question for you that I asked of MR.

If God has ALREADY reconciled us (humanity) and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ as it is taught in 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19 and also in Clossians 1:20-22, then what good is your Calvinist religion?

If you refuse to answer this simple question, my next thread will be... "Questions That Calvinist Cannot Answer".

All for whom Christ died, His Sheep, they are without sin.
For God does not charge / impute their sins to them
but to their Covenant Head and Surety Heb. 7:22, Christ Jesus.

They are the only portion of humanity which was reconciled to God.

Is. 53:6
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way;
and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Heb. 13:20-21
Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus,
that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
v.21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is
wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

~~~~~