ENEMIES OF THE FAITH ARE RAMPANT THROUGHOUT CHRISTENDOM.

Robert Pate

Banned
Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

That is to those who believe and obey Jesus, to those who are able to be reasoned with.

The Bible does not say that. This is what it says,

"But to him that does NO WORKS, but believes on him that justifies the UNGODLY (sinners) His faith, (not his works or obedience) is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Faith counts for righteousness, not your obedience my religious friend.

Letsargue

Jesus gives understanding to those who obey him.

( JESUS G-I-V-E-S Understanding )??? - H-O-W???
Not just Because Y-O-U Want IT that WAY!!!

Did Jesus give Understanding TO Jimmy Swaggard, John Hagee, Glenn Beck, Rod Presley, Marilyn & Saran, O-R Joel Osteen???

WELL!! Just Take Everything T-h-e-y ALL Teach that has Nothing to do with the Word of GOD!!!!

READ HOW Christ Gives Anyone Knowledge!!! -- WELL, You Don't Want THAT!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

God's Truth

Every time I quote something from the Old Testament, or from Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, Jude, and John...I am told by GM, and others here, "That is not to us."

Maybe now is the time to deal with the truth that PAUL QUOTES the OLD TESTAMENT MANY TIMES, and so does Peter, John, and Jude.

Acts 13:33 he has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm: “‘You are my son; today I have become your father.’

Acts 15:15 The words of the prophets are in agreement with this, asit is written:

Acts 23:5 Paul replied, “Brothers, I did not realize that he was the high priest; for it is written: ‘Do not speak evil about the ruler of your people.’”

Romans 1:17 For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as itis written: “The righteous will live by faith.”

Romans 2:24 As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”

Romans 3:4 Not at all! Let God be true, and every human being a liar. As it is written: “So that you may be proved right when you speak and prevail when you judge.”

Romans 3:10 As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one;

Romans 4:17 As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.” He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.

Romans 8:36 As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”

Romans 9:13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

Romans 9:33 As it is written: “See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame.”

Romans 10:15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As itis written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

Romans 11:8 as it is written: “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that could not see and ears that could not hear, to this very day.”

Romans 11:26 and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.

Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.

Romans 14:11 It is written: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.’”

Romans 15:3 For even Christ did not please himself but, as it iswritten: “The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me.”

Romans 15:9 and, moreover, that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy. As it is written: “Therefore I will praise you among the Gentiles; I will sing the praises of your name.”

Romans 15:21 Rather, as it is written: “Those who were not told about him will see, and those who have not heard will understand.”

1 Corinthians 1:19 For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

1 Corinthians 1:31 Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”

1 Corinthians 2:9 However, as it is written: “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him—

1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness”;

1 Corinthians 9:9 For it is written in the Law of Moses: “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain.” Is it about oxen that God is concerned?

1 Corinthians 10:7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it iswritten: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.”

1 Corinthians 14:21 In the Law it is written: “With other tongues and through the lips of foreigners I will speak to this people, but even then they will not listen to me, says the Lord.”

1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:13 It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak,

2 Corinthians 8:15 as it is written: “The one who gathered much did not have too much, and the one who gathered little did not have too little.”

2 Corinthians 9:9 As it is written: “They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor; their righteousness endures forever.”

Galatians 3:10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Galatians 4:22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman.

Galatians 4:27 For it is written: “Be glad, barren woman, you who never bore a child; shout for joy and cry aloud, you who were never in labor; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband.”

Hebrews 10:7 Then I said, ‘Here I am—it is written about me in the scroll— I have come to do your will, my God.’”

God's Truth

( JESUS G-I-V-E-S Understanding )??? - H-O-W???
Not just Because Y-O-U Want IT that WAY!!!

Did Jesus give Understanding TO Jimmy Swaggard, Glenn Beck, Rod Presley, Marilyn & Saran, O-R Joel Osteen???

WELL!! Just Take Everything T-h-e-y ALL Teach that has Nothing to do with the Word of GOD!!!!

READ HOW Christ Gives Anyone Knowledge!!! -- WELL, You Don't Want THAT!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

Jesus. gives. understanding. to. those. who. obey.

God's Truth

You have to OBEY God to receive understanding.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Psalm 119:100 I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

Proverbs 3:32 For the LORD detests the perverse but takes the upright into his confidence.

See Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.

John 8:30 Even as he spoke, many believed in him. 31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

2 Timothy 2:25 correcting opponents with gentleness. Perhaps God will grant them repentance and then knowledge of the truth.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

God's Truth

The Bible does not say that. This is what it says,

"But to him that does NO WORKS, but believes on him that justifies the UNGODLY (sinners) His faith, (not his works or obedience) is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Faith counts for righteousness, not your obedience my religious friend.

These are the works the people USED TO HAVE TO DO UNTIL JESUS:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Letsargue

Jesus. gives. understanding. to. those. who. obey.

((( Y-E-S )))!!!

(((((( """Romans 3:10-12 KJV""" ))))))!!!!!!!!

What DID Christ S-A-Y -- T-H-E-R-E????? -- Did Christ LIE OR Tell the TRUTH??? - (( You ALL Cannot Believe CHRIST ))!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

Robert Pate

Banned
These are the works the people USED TO HAVE TO DO UNTIL JESUS:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

You are in denial of the scriptures, the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law.

Chances are that you are under the law and will be judged by the law and condemned.

Letsargue

You are in denial of the scriptures, the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law.

Chances are that you are under the law and will be judged by the law and condemned.

Every Person on Earth IS Under the O-L-D LAW N-O-W; Not Under the New Law of Christ!!

Why the New Heaven and New Earth??? -- Which One IS Man-Kind IN NOW???

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

God's Truth

((( Y-E-S )))!!!

(((((( """Romans 3:10-12 KJV""" ))))))!!!!!!!!

What DID Christ S-A-Y -- T-H-E-R-E????? -- Did Christ LIE OR Tell the TRUTH??? - (( You ALL Cannot Believe CHRIST ))!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

You need understanding. I gave you many scriptures, but you think you can NULLIFY scripture with scripture.

What is Paul speaking about in the scripture you referenced?

Paul is quoting Psalm14:1-3; 53:1-3; and Ecclesiastes 7:20. Ecclesiastes SAYS there is not a RIGHTEOUS man who does what is right and NEVER SINS. Ecclesiastes tells us that there ARE RIGHTEOUS men but none who NEVER sin. Paul is explaining that the Jews were sinners just like the Gentiles. Nowhere in these passages or scriptures anywhere does it say none can believe on their own. In this same Ecclesiastes 7, Solomon tells us about wise men, righteous men, and about a man who pleases God. Solomon also tells us that he found one upright man among a thousand. The Bible tells us that there are people who want to do right.

Isaiah 64:4 For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear, Nor has the eye seen a God besides You, Who acts in behalf of the one who waits for Him. 5You meet him who rejoices in doing righteousness, Who remembers You in Your ways. Behold, You were angry, for we sinned, We continued in them a long time; And shall we be saved?

God's Truth

The Jews USED TO HAVE TO DO THESE THINGS TO MAKE THEMSELVES RIGHTEOUS, JUSTIFIED, AND CLEAN BEFORE GOD:

NOW ALL those things are WORKS THAT NO LONGER SAVE, because FAITH IN JESUS' blood makes us CLEAN.

We are told those works no longer saved NOT, "Obedience no longer saves"!

God's Truth

Every Person on Earth IS Under the O-L-D LAW N-O-W; Not Under the New Law of Christ!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

You are so confused. Where do you get we are all under the old law?

Jesus came to earth and taught us a new law, the New Covenant.

Then he shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant.

Letsargue

You need understanding. I gave you many scriptures, but you think you can NULLIFY scripture with scripture.

What is Paul speaking about in the scripture you referenced?

Paul is quoting Psalm14:1-3; 53:1-3; and Ecclesiastes 7:20. Ecclesiastes SAYS there is not a RIGHTEOUS man who does what is right and NEVER SINS. Ecclesiastes tells us that there ARE RIGHTEOUS men but none who NEVER sin. Paul is explaining that the Jews were sinners just like the Gentiles. Nowhere in these passages or scriptures anywhere does it say none can believe on their own. In this same Ecclesiastes 7, Solomon tells us about wise men, righteous men, and about a man who pleases God. Solomon also tells us that he found one upright man among a thousand. The Bible tells us that there are people who want to do right.

Isaiah 64:4 For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear, Nor has the eye seen a God besides You, Who acts in behalf of the one who waits for Him. 5You meet him who rejoices in doing righteousness, Who remembers You in Your ways. Behold, You were angry, for we sinned, We continued in them a long time; And shall we be saved?

(( I Did Not Nullify Them ))!!!

You Just Got Them Out of the Book of the Word OF GOD!! - G-O-D NEVER Gave Them TO Y-O-U!!!!! -- (( READ IT ))!! God Only Gave YOU ""P-A-R-A-B-L-E-S"" of the TRUTH, NOT The TRUTH!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

Robert Pate

Banned

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

Spiritually, Christians are not under the law, nor are they subject to the law, Romans 6:14.

God's Truth

(( I Did Not Nullify Them ))!!!

You Just Got Them Out of the Book of the Word OF GOD!! - G-O-D NEVER Gave Them TO Y-O-U!!!!! -- (( READ IT ))!! God Only Gave YOU ""P-A-R-A-B-L-E-S"" of the TRUTH, NOT The TRUTH!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 052616

I am not going to continue to rebuke with scripture someone such as yourself. I believe that some people have mental problems and cannot be rebuked with the truth.