Dulcinea del Toboso's diary.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Anna it is hard to find much news about the dispensations and twitter because the Pope has this whole gay acceptance thing going on right now.

Oh gosh Eeset, I can sure understand why you'd like to change the subject.

I'm glad I've been able to help you out with your diary entries tonight, I'll be sure to stop by again soon and add some more. In the meantime I wish you well, sleep peacefully. Blessings to you! :cloud9:

zoo22

So now you lock and unlock this thread, even though you pound on other people who lock and unlock threads. :plain: You've got to be one of the most hypocritical people at TOL. I can't think of anyone more so. It's remarkable.

zoo22

Tell me what you want to discuss. The original subject had nothing to do with either gay or dispensations. Where would you like to go?

She went away from you. Which in my opinion, was the right direction for her to go.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I watched an old Agatha Christie Movie this evening. Ian Fleming shows up about half way through and says he is writing a spy novel but hasn't come up with a name for the main character. Mrs. Marple gives him some advice and a few minutes later a speaker introduces himself to the gathered audience. He says "good evening my name is Bond, James Bond."

A mystery

Arthur Brain

And now we have heard from the tender skinned git. Which part of no offended you ab? Was it the n or the o?

Git yes. Tender skinned? Hardly. Being offended by cretinous misuse of the term rape and subsequent insinuation because of the disservice it does to those who have suffered it isn't the same thing. But of course you already knew that.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Git yes. Tender skinned? Hardly. Being offended by cretinous misuse of the term rape and subsequent insinuation because of the disservice it does to those who have suffered it isn't the same thing. But of course you already knew that.
Dearest Arthur I was raped and I doubt seriously that you ever have been. Please do not lecture me on the disservice of using the term. The word "no" is not a rape insinuation. We live in a culture where men typically exert privilege. I suppose I should apologize that you were insulted because of the way you reacted to my words? I have always liked you but no.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Another peaceful day. Tomorrow local forecast is for cloudy early then sunny as the day progresses. Expected high 88. Evening temperatures about 76. Another day in paradise. :)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Today was very peaceful. I read quite a few threads but posted in very few. Its not that many were uninteresting but rather that few held any personal interest that was compelling enough for a response. Detached is perhaps what I have become. :idunno:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Such a strange day today. I am reminded of the famous Mae West quote...."If I asked for a cup of coffee, someone would search for the double meaning."

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Much has happened in the last week. Most of it meaningless. But one thing of note. A new member claims to be young, British, Muslim and a physicist. I suspect none of those claims is accurate. He writes like a middle aged agnostic American who perhaps has a high school education. :idunno:

zoo22

Much has happened in the last week. Most of it meaningless. But one thing of note. A new member claims to be young, British, Muslim and a physicist. I suspect none of those claims is accurate. He writes like a middle aged agnostic American who perhaps has a high school education. :idunno:

I believe there are a number of folks who doubt your stories as well.

I mean, how interesting.