Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This thread gives a whole new meaning to
picture.php

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The rapist bears sole responsibility for rape.

right - that was stated in the beginning

just as the car thief bears sole responsibility for stealing your car, even if you left the engine running and the door open when you ran into the store

bybee

and i urge everybody to join me in prayer that God removes the demons that plague bybee's troubled soul

Dozer! Self appointed Chaplin for TOL wishes to lead us all in prayer from his superior position in the Bishop's chair.
Look around you because he sees demons everywhere.
I suppose the next thing he shall do is pass the plate for donations to keep his ministry of judgment and venom going?

ok doser

right - rape is a choice women make

and the rapist bears sole responsibility for rape

just like getting his butt kicked was a choice Joe made:

Joe is planning to go down to the Ferguson protests dressed in klan robes and a hood, carrying a sign that says "Michael Brown Deserved To Be Shot!" and shout racial slurs at the protesters.

Joe tells his plans to his friend Frank.

Frank says "Don't do it - you'll get your butt kicked, severely."

Joe says "You're not the boss of me - I'll do what I want!"

Joe goes down to the Ferguson protests dressed in klan robes and a hood, carrying a sign that says "Michael Brown Deserved To Be Shot!" and shouts racial slurs at the protesters.

Joe gets his butt kicked, severely.

Those who assault Joe are arrested and charged.

Frank comes to visit Joe in the hospital.

Joe whines about how unfair it was that he got his butt kicked, severely.

Frank says "What are you talking about? You deserved to get your butt kicked. I told you not to go down there. You chose to get your butt kicked. Next time don't be such a moron."

while those who assaulted Joe bear sole responsibility for the assault

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Which was rape.

The rapist bears sole responsibility for rape.

Game. Set. Match.
:banana:

right
AMEN!

SOLE responsibility.

Which can only mean that the victim of rape bears none of the responsibility.
No woman that is ever raped shares in the responsibility of the rape.
She is guilty of nothing concerning that crime.
Nothing.
Nothing she did was responsible.

ok doser

AMEN!

SOLE responsibility.

Which can only mean that the victim of rape bears none of the responsibility.
No woman that is ever raped shares in the responsibility of the rape.
She is guilty of nothing concerning that crime.
Nothing.
Nothing she did was responsible.

see post 473

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But but but ..... we must find something else to blame for our crime so we don't look like the only loser in all this.
We want to bring up other people's loserness (hehe!) so we can say, "See, you're just as much as loser as I am!"

Misery loves company.

Doser's M.O. in practically every thread he enters.
:doh:You have missed the whole point behind this discussion. Many folks on here have. It's not just you. They have fixated on his use of the word 'rape'. The whole point is that rape is a symptom of a disease that is killing our society. A lot of people's hands are dirty in this including the church. They have sat on their hands instead of standing up to the immorality in the culture that has been allowed to flourish. Kids are no longer taught to respect other people unless they belong to a 'special protected class' such as homosexuals. We as a church have created this monster by electing people that pass laws that favor the immoral.

This whole debate wouldn't be happening if you just asked him the reasoning behind the original statement. Some people do put themselves in harms way. They they cry the victim. I have seen it happen too many times while I served in the Navy.

Quetzal

:doh:You have missed the whole point behind this discussion. Many folks on here have. It's not just you. They have fixated on his use of the word 'rape'.
Because that is the topic he chose. I understand his argument and I don't agree, it happens.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whuuuttttt?:confused: Who'd of thunk it. Rapists. Rape. Because. They are evil. Vile. Rapists.
Yes.

But they don't want to look like the only loser.
So let's attack someone elses' character while we're at it!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.