Doorknob Bowie: Political Faggot Dead from Cancer - or maybe AIDS

Selaphiel

Hardly, unless you mean smoking cigarettes, snorting cocaine for decades,
becoming an alcoholic, then swallowing semen are 'natural causes'.

So only those get cancer?

Do you also think 69 is the natural age for a healthy law-abiding man?
Seems to me Scripture says 4 score somewhere or 120 years post flood.

So the children that die of Leukemia or any other horrifying disease (that part you conveniently ignored), is it from all their cocaine snorting?

You are aware that there never was an human being that actually lived to be that old as in those stories, right? So if you get cancer or any other disease that terminates your life before you are 120, then you were an occultic world power grabbing homosexual after all?

Nazaroo

So only those get cancer?

So the children that die of Leukemia or any other horrifying disease (that part you conveniently ignored), is it from all their cocaine snorting?

So you refuse any kind of correction or acknowledgement of error.
Are you now claiming that children who die of leukemia are dying a natural death?

You are aware that there never was an human being that actually lived to be that old as in those stories, right?
Jeanne Calment[1] F 21 February 1875 4 August 1997 122 years, 164 days France

So if you get cancer or any other disease that terminates your life before you are 120, then you were an occultic world power grabbing homosexual after all?
I think there are a lot more creative ways to die from your sins than that, don't you?

You're just trolling. Take a hike.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Are you now claiming that children who die of leukemia are dying a natural death?

I think there are a lot more creative ways to die from your sins than that, don't you?

Newsflash, ghoul, but you don't get to tell anyone what to do here.

Anybody check out Blackstar yet? Any scuttlebutt?

Selaphiel

It is natural as opposed to a supernatural form of punishment.

One person, that is representative :chuckle:

It helps to live healthy, but it is certainly no guarantee. I have had people in my family that lived as healthy as you can, that died at a relatively young age. I also had some that basically ate cake with a side of caramels the last 15 years of their life and never as much as touched a vegetable, lived to be 95 without ever being seriously ill.

Last time I checked, this is a public forum. There are blog sites if you want to reserve yourself from people commenting on your insane ramblings.

As for trolling, maybe you should reconsider judging a man that you have never even met

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Your attempt to dance on the man's grave didn't work out. You're acting like the same hateful goblin as usual, and we're celebrating the man's life and talent. Deal with it.

I have fond memories of listening to David Bowie on the car radio as a teen/young adult - I wasn't allowed to have that kind of music at home, so I got most of it on the run. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have fond memories of listening to David Bowie on the car radio as a teen - I wasn't allowed to have that kind of music at home, so I got most of it on the run. :)

Did you watch the movie "Labyrinth"? David was great in that movie.

Brother Vinny

Hard to understand why some take glee at the passing of those who've done no personal harm to them.

I'm sure these last eighteen months gave him plenty of time to wrestle with the big questions. I hope he found right answers. (I hope as much for myself.)

His work enriched a few bits of my life, and I harbor no ill will towards his memory.