Doorknob Bowie: Political Faggot Dead from Cancer - or maybe AIDS

Selaphiel

Nazaroo said:
No doubt we both see Rock and the Music business as comedy,
but I don't think we are laughing at the same moments.
You're timing is off. You must be a singer.

There we go, "the music business" as one entity. Conspiracy theories again? Let me guess, they are a subdivision of your Atheist Jew New world order?

Me a singer? hahaha. I'm one step away from having a court order telling me that I am not allowed to sing.

If the High Priest got exploited and humiliated by God,
how much more has God humiliated this man Bowie who
planned to take over the world, but instead died in a hospital bed?

David Bowie planned to take over the world? When? Humiliated? He died of natural causes. Are God humiliating 4 year olds with Leukemia as well? Or maybe it is when children step on mines in warzones, that is some proper humiliation. Missed the point in the story of the Tower in Siloam?

Oh you establishment curmudgeons who pompously dress up as musician-comedians!

Who are you talking to? You are like the crazy person who is just yelling at random people on the buss.

Guess I will throw in this as well:

alwight

Again alwight:

You chime in with your romantic fantasies of the 'freedom' of homosexual and bisexual experimenting,
but you are completely careless or clueless about the thousands of teens who's lives
have been ruined
by bad advice, bad role models, disinformation and exploitation
by rich creeps like Jimmy Saville and David Bowie.

You might as well apply to be Prince Charles' valet.
He apparently has no qualms befriending pedophiles like Epstein.

Well done, daydreaming fool.
Thousands of gay children's lives are ruined by the kind of homophobic bigotry you and aCW display Naz, perhaps you should just go and crawl back under your rock now?
Some people add value to the lives of all of us by what they do while others wilt the very ground they walk on. I'll let others decide which group you're in. :plain:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Let's not forget his outstanding turn as Tesla in Chris Nolan's The Prestige. It took a rock star to play a wizard.:chuckle:

CherubRam

There is money to be made from pretending and promoting homosexuality. The same is true about Atheism and Evolution. Older dictionaries define atheism as "a belief that there is no God." Atheist have faith that there is no God.

Granite

Hall of Fame
There is money to be made from pretending and promoting homosexuality. The same is true about Atheism and Evolution. Older dictionaries define atheism as "a belief that there is no God." Atheist have faith that there is no God.

That varies from person to person.

Bowie: Often imitated, never once duplicated. Nobody came close.

Nazaroo

David Bowie planned to take over the world? When? Humiliated?

Chapter 3 of Season of the Witch: How the Occult saved Rock n Roll

bowieseason.jpg

He died of natural causes.

Hardly, unless you mean smoking cigarettes, snorting cocaine for decades,
becoming an alcoholic, then swallowing semen are 'natural causes'.

Do you also think 69 is the natural age for a healthy law-abiding man?
Seems to me Scripture says 4 score somewhere or 120 years post flood.

What Bible are you reading?

Granite

Hall of Fame
stop spamming the thread and the politics section, faggot.

Post your music favourites in your own thread in "other".

Your attempt to dance on the man's grave didn't work out. You're acting like the same hateful goblin as usual, and we're celebrating the man's life and talent. Deal with it.