Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Semantics - anyone committing a felony is a felon even before conviction. Any felony committed makes the person a felon, end of story.

no kidding - that's true of any crime

the rapist isn't defined as a rapist upon conviction - he (or she) is defined as a rapist upon commission of the act

the kid who stole my son's bike isn't any less a thief because he wasn't caught, tried and convicted

pol pot wasn't any less a murderer for never having been convicted of murder

likewise, the felon becomes a felon upon commission of a felony, not upon conviction

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Post-ABC Tracking Poll: Trump 46, Clinton 45, as Democratic enthusiasm dips

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are all but tied in the latest Washington Post-ABC News Tracking Poll, which finds Clinton backers slipping behind in enthusiasm even as the Democrat has an edge in early voting.

The tracking poll finds little shift in Clinton's overall support following news of the FBI's renewed look at Clinton emails, but strong enthusiasm among her supporters fell behind Trump in combined Saturday and Sunday interviews. By 53 to 43 percent, more Trump supporters say they are "very enthusiastic" about him, compared with Thursday and Friday when Trump's edge was negligible (53 percent vs. 51 percent).

Voter enthusiasm has been in short supply for both Clinton and Trump through the fall campaign and continues to lag excitement about candidates on the ballot four years ago. At this point in 2012, 64 percent of Obama supporters said they were "very enthusiastic" about him; Romney was only narrowly behind at 61 percent....more at link

ok doser

"all but tied" ????? :freak:

when did "all but tied" mean "trump's ahead"?

oh yeah, when they're trying to hide their bias

:mock:pravda on the potomac

eta: trump's ahead! :banana:

ok doser

Even if Trump were to be elected, he has virtually no support in the Senate and the House - whose members would consider themselves to be elected in spite of him, not because of him.

He's not a true conservative and has alienated virtually every Republican needed to pass his legislation -

that's what i'm hoping for

vote trump to block hillary

vote the rest of the republican ticket to block trump! :banana:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He must have a lead if CNN has to admit it:

New tracking poll: Trump, Clinton in tight race

(CNN)Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are neck-and-neck in a new national tracking poll out Tuesday morning.
The latest ABC News/The Washington Post offering showed Trump barely edging Clinton among likely voters, 46%-45%, well within the poll's 3 percentage point margin of error. Support for Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson, meanwhile has fallen to a new low, according to the poll, plunging to just 3% nationwide. Green Party candidate Jill Stein is at 2%.

Although Trump's single-point advantage over Clinton is statistically negligible, it is his first lead in an ABC/Post poll since May -- perhaps giving hope to the Republican presidential nominee's supporters, who believe their candidate's prospects were bolstered last week with the revelation that the FBI is reviewing new emails found on the laptop of Anthony Weiner, the former congressman and estranged husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. ... read more at link

Granted they don't want to admit hes ahead, but they are reporting it.

Wouldnt it be weird, if he wins because of a wiener, a wiener took down the clinton machine....all kinds of irony there

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
when did "all but tied" mean "trump's ahead"?

'Tied' does mean 'Trump is ahead', because Trump's silent army is gaining in as people knew would happen six months ago. That's something the loud Left patently failed to acknowledge as they bragged about the petty leads of Hillary.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Semantics - anyone committing a felony is a felon even before conviction. Any felony committed makes the person a felon, end of story.

Writing "semantics", again, only notes the uncontested nature of the point, which is that the meaning and usage of a word is being considered. As to the felony, your certainty that someone committed a crime doesn't actually convict them of it, and isn't necessarily more than your belief. An adjudication of guilt establishes the felon, which remains the rocketman sponsored, my stalker continued, point of layman misapprehension. I'd go into the mistakes he's willfully making else, but I'm tired of giving him time.

So, any rebuttal or are you just going to keep insisting, wrong headedly? Completely up to you, but I'm not going any further if this is all I have to look forward to answering.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Writing "semantics", again, only notes the uncontested nature of the point, which is that the meaning and usage of a word is being considered. As to the felony, your certainty that someone committed a crime doesn't actually convict them of it, and isn't necessarily more than your belief. An adjudication of guilt establishes the felon, which remains the rocketman sponsored, my stalker continued, point of layman misapprehension. I'd go into the mistakes he's willfully making else, but I'm tired of giving him time.

So, any rebuttal or are you just going to keep insisting, wrong headedly? Completely up to you, but I'm not going any further if this is all I have to look forward to answering.
I just believe that committing a crime makes the person a criminal immediately. Whether or not they get caught, arrested and tried, they are instant criminals and they know it. A person knows when they commit a crime. I think, wrongly perhaps, that a person committing a felony is a felon as soon as they do the crime.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I just believe that committing a crime makes the person a criminal immediately. Whether or not they get caught, arrested and tried, they are instant criminals and they know it. A person knows when they commit a crime. I think, wrongly perhaps, that a person committing a felony is a felon as soon as they do the crime.

Then you would be totally ok with being accused of a crime for any reason, and needing to suffer the consequences because others think you are guilty without being tried. Got it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Then you would be totally ok with being accused of a crime for any reason, and needing to suffer the consequences because others think you are guilty without being tried. Got it.
That's like saying you're not a sinner when you sin. A crime is a crime and the person that did it knows they are guilty, without a court of law. Get it? :duh:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's like saying you're not a sinner when you sin.
It really isn't. No court on this earth adjudicates sin. Sin isn't a violation of man's law, but God's. We don't need anyone else to convict us.

A crime is a crime and the person that did it knows they are guilty, without a court of law. Get it?
They likely and mostly do. Some people even believe they've broken the law when they haven't. In any event, that's what courts, judges and juries are here to determine.