Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
IBD, the most accurate in last two elections, has Trump up by 2 !! Trump is poised to pull a Brexit like rabbit out of his hat !!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
IBD, the most accurate in last two elections, has Trump up by 2 !! Trump is poised to pull a Brexit like rabbit out of his hat !!
I think you've been snookered by the herding bit I noted in my last. Again, from a recent Yahoo News article:

"Do a quick Google search and you will find scores of articles in which conservatives clung to the IBD poll showing Romney ahead in 2012 while other surveys showed the race trending inexorably to the incumbent president.

IBD also performed badly in 2008, suggesting Republican nominee John McCain had a large lead among younger voters. Obama won this group handily. As late as Nov. 2, 2008, IBD had Obama up just 2 points over McCain. He won by 7 points and carried 365 electoral votes, a landslide in the current highly partisan era..." (link)

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Even if Trump were to be elected, he has virtually no support in the Senate and the House - whose members would consider themselves to be elected in spite of him, not because of him.

He's not a true conservative and has alienated virtually every Republican needed to pass his legislation - unless he intends to rely exclusively on "executive orders!"

Good people would simply refuse to work in a Trump Administration because they don't want their reputations associated with his erratic behavior, name calling/personal attacks and his reputation for "groping" women.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Even if Trump were to be elected, he has virtually no support in the Senate and the House - whose members would consider themselves to be elected in spite of him, not because of him.

He's not a true conservative and has alienated virtually every Republican needed to pass his legislation - unless he intends to rely exclusively on "executive orders!"

Good people would simply refuse to work in a Trump Administration because they don't want their reputations associated with his erratic behavior, name calling/personal attacks and his reputation for "groping" women.
Americans will reject a Clinton presidency. The government will shut down

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
rasmussen:
Thursday, October 27, 2016

Both major party candidates are creeping up in the closing weeks of the presidential campaign, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports White House Watch.

The new national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters still finds Democrat Hillary Clinton with a one-point lead over Republican Donald Trump – 45% to 44%.

ok doser

An artificial intelligence system that correctly predicted the last three U.S. presidential elections puts Republican nominee Donald Trump ahead of Democrat rival Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House.

MogIA was developed by Sanjiv Rai, founder of Indian start-up Genic.ai. It takes in 20 million data points from public platforms including Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube in the U.S. and then analyzes the information to create predictions.

The AI system was created in 2004, so it has been getting smarter all the time. It had already correctly predicted the results of the Democratic and Republican Primaries.

Data such as engagement with tweets or Facebook Live videos have been taken into account. The result is that Trump has overtaken the engagement numbers of Barack Obama 's peak in 2008 — the year he was elected president — by 25 percent.

Rai said that his AI system shows that the candidate in each election who had leading engagement data ended up winning the election.

"If Trump loses, it will defy the data trend for the first time in the last 12 years since Internet engagement began in full earnest," Rai wrote in a report sent to CNBC.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/ai-system-finds-trump-win-104022784.html

:banana:

beat hillary!

ehtqTpW.gif

Voters don't seem to like men who grope so .... They will return Bill Clinton to the white house. Go figure. :kookoo:

Just so, the same generally speaking when scumbag liberals moralize against the other guy on a number of fronts they're far worse offenders over. It's the first thing I think of, "Well, who are you to talk?" I do have enough faith many, many intelligent people see through the smokescreen, just what you point out, that hypocrisy is pretty evident.

I often muse how deceptive people, in general, can possibly think people are even buying what they're selling. Just on a personal level, I've know horribly two-faced, deceptive people in my life who tell the dumbest lies, who can't even see how transparent all their scheming is. Of course, they think they're the smart ones. When you think about it, somebody trying to deceive assumes their superiority, that they're able to pull the wool over your eyes, but this is very often just blinding ego, the deceiver unable to see how silly they really look, how dumb the lies are. Why? Since it's what they're up to, and they see it a given they're smarter, and you're dumb, it must be veritable psychological brilliance on their part. It's like some devilish people pretending to be Christian, "Perish the thought they can see my big fangs."

WolfSheep.jpg

ok doser

Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally. (Photo: AP/Evan Vucci)

Hillary Clinton may still be ahead in most national polls, but at least one expert remains convinced that Donald Trump will be our next president.

American University Professor Allen J. Lichtman, who has accurately predicted the winner of every presidential election since 1984, first forecast a victory for the GOP nominee during an interview with the Washington Post last month. Granted, this was before the release of the now-infamous “Access Hollywood” tape, followed by mounting allegations of sexual misconduct, which Trump has attempted to counter with claims that the election is rigged and that the media is conspiring against him. Meanwhile, the tense presidential debates concluded with the suggestion from Trump that he might not accept the outcome of the election if he is not the winner.

Despite all this, however, Lichtman has not wavered from his prediction.

“By the narrowest of possible margins, the keys still point to a Trump victory,” he told the Post this week.

As Lichtman noted in this latest interview, he is not a “psychic,” nor does he “look into a crystal ball.” Rather, his projections are based on a unique system that relies on 13 True/False questions, or “keys,” to evaluate the strength of the incumbent party.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/professo...predicts-trump-will-win-202136418.html?ref=gs

:banana:

ok doser

i was thinking of you this morning when the cbc was trying to minimize the latest FBI revelations on hillary

a second chance at meeting town's definition of "felon"

like most normal people, you and i already know she's a felon :)