Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
if we're considered innocent until proven guilty, why are police departments spending so much time chasing innocent people?

why are district attorneys wasting the taxpayers money prosecuting innocent people?

why are judge holding trials for innocent people?

ok doser

Writing "semantics", again, only notes the uncontested nature of the point, which is that the meaning and usage of a word is being considered. As to the felony, your certainty that someone committed a crime doesn't actually convict them of it ...

right - that's why the dictionaries make a distinction between "felon" and "convicted felon"

but i understand - english can be difficult for new learners

keep trying bucky - you'll get it eventually :thumb:

ok doser

Rasmussen:

Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Another day closer, another tie in the White House Watch survey.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump tied with 44% support each for the second day in a row.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
we had a series of rapes and murders in rochester when i was a kid - the double initial murders: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_murders

the perp was never caught

and yet, nobody hesitates to call him a rapist

or a murderer

What if i decided you are the guilty one, would it be ok with you to brand you without due process because i was convinced you were guilty?

ok doser

What if i decided you are the guilty one, would it be ok with you to brand you without due process because i was convinced you were guilty?

in the case of hillary the felon, her guilt is not denied

the law said no using private email servers for classified information or it's a felony

she used private email servers for classified information

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
if we're considered innocent until proven guilty, why are police departments spending so much time chasing innocent people?

why are district attorneys wasting the taxpayers money prosecuting innocent people?

why are judge holding trials for innocent people?
I'd engage you but you aren't serious...or you're really that unintelligent or ignorant... Either way, there's no point in going into a conversation with someone who makes the statements you just did. It demonstrates so profound a lack of understanding of the judicial process that it can't be met with more than a head shake and the sound of receding footsteps, which is probably for the best. You're free to think what you like. So long as you're not free to practice law it only harms the willfully deceived or equally mistaken.

ok doser

I'd engage you but you're right and i'm wrong and you've proven it with dictionary definitions from merriam-webster and oxford and even black's law dictionary (which i had never heard of before), and i have so much pride and ego involved in being seen as the resident legal "expert" on tol that i can never afford to be seen to be in error, so i will just make a lot of noise and pretend that i've won and stop responding to you and go sit in the corner and suck my thumb

awwwwwww - poor poor widdle towney :baby:

for those who are interested: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?120749-Hillary-Is-A-Felon&highlight=

ok doser

Rasmussen:

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Republican Donald Trump has a three-point lead in Rasmussen Reports’ White House Watch survey. Among voters who are certain how they will vote, Trump now has over 50% support.

The latest national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows Trump leading Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton 45% to 42%.

yeah baby! :banana:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Rasmussen:

Rasmussen Reports’ White House Watch survey. Among voters who are certain how they will vote, Trump now has over 50% support.

It's even larger among those standing on one foot wearing red ties. :plain:

Meanwhile:

Fivethirtyeight has Trump benefiting from the latest Clinton business, but still trailing in likely outcome:

Popular vote

Hillary Clinton
48.4%

Donald Trump 45.3%

Gary Johnson 4.8%

Other 1.6%

Electoral votes

Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump 245.5

Evan McMullin 0.7

Gary Johnson 0.1

Likely winner: Clinton 64.7 to Trumps 35.3%

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
[FONT=&quot]Speaking of,
"...according to Moody’ Analytics, a financial firm whose presidential prediction model has never missed the mark, Democrats should not panic at all. [/FONT]​
Hillary Clinton will win the 2016 presidential election, defeating Republican Donald Trump easily, by a comfortable if not landslide margin, Moody’s predicts...Moody’s issued its prediction on Tuesday — calling a Clinton victory[FONT=&quot] with 322 electoral votes. That’s 52 more than the 270 required to take the presidency."
[/FONT]

[FONT="]Speaking of,
[indent]"[FONT=book antiqua]...according to [I][B]Moody’ Analytics[/B][/I], a financial firm whose presidential [I]prediction model has never missed the mark[/I], Democrats should not panic at all. [/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#404040]Hillary Clinton [/COLOR][URL="http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/01/news/economy/hillary-clinton-win-forecast-moodys-analytics/"]will win the 2016 presidential election[/URL], defeating Republican Donald Trump easily, by a comfortable if not landslide margin, Moody’s predicts...Moody’s issued its prediction on Tuesday — calling a Clinton victory[/FONT][FONT="] with 322 electoral votes. That’s 52 more than the 270 required to take the presidency."[/indent][/FONT]

That may be all well and good to you, but I'm here to tell you the chicken entrails never fail! I will be disclosing what the oracle revealed November 9. And Moody's got nothin' on Colonel Sanders!