Does Romans 7:1-3 affirm different rules for women and men regarding adultery?

Sonnet

Scripture is written to promote free will. You already know this.

Love and Hate.

The loving can glean Love,

The hateful can glean hate.

Every scripture falls towards Love or Hate.

Judgment or Grace.

It is written so the willingly blind and fearful can stay that way.

God exalts freewill. This is the literal perfection of scripture.

You even acknowledged that we read this the same.

You my brother are a Spiritually sensitive man, that Loves and Hopes. God can speak to your heart, and you find Him in scripture.

If the hardened self righteous want to Lord over others and profess elite status, they have their reward.

You strike me as someone that can listen to "Imagine" and get it.

Not everyone wants all to become one. They don't want the revelation of unconditional Love.

In a universal sense, some are angry that they were born and want to tear the world apart.

You want peace! Well, so does God, but freewill allows perspective to distort truth.

This is what you are witnessing.

To be blunt to the extreme.

It is a miracle!

When you read the Bible to learn how to be better than other people, you can, and it blinds with a force of nothing else.

However, if you read the Bible as a sinner in need for God, it becomes a wellspring of hope that spiritually quenches.

Free will Sonnet.

One more thing, it takes Spiritual courage to trust that God is love. God homers spiritual courage like no other trait.

You have spiritual courage Sonnet.

God is the author of free will and Love. Humanities selfishness and lack of compassion and Love is the stuff that tares everything apart and brings shame, sorrow and hopelessness. Jesus is in diametric opposition to hopelessness!

God really is Love. Once you accept it, the Bible doesn't just speak to you. You can't go anywhere without hearing the voice of God through all matter of humanity.

But I am severely inclined that you already know what I'm talking about.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

You think that some display the spirit of Isaiah 14:14?

I certainly know that I am a sinner.

Sonnet

No. I'm saying it is a Spiritual book. It can't yield grue blessing until it's dead with the admission that God is Love.

But such seeming anomalies as this thread and other seeming contradictions can thwart trust and faith in Christ.

Darwinism remains a serious challenge - so too Matthew 24:34. I wouldn't blame anyone for unbelief because of such issues.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You think that some display the spirit of Isaiah 14:14?

I certainly know that I am a sinner.
Me too. I know I am a sinner. This is the open eyes of a child of God, and the trap of many buildings that deceive people into walks of religious practice.

In other words, self righteous religious houses sear hearts from spiritual sensitivity to the voice of Love and God.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

But such seeming anomalies as this thread and other seeming contradictions can thwart trust and faith in Christ.

Darwinism remains a serious challenge - so too Matthew 24:34. I wouldn't blame anyone for unbelief because of such issues.
Jesus is God Loving us as we are. He knows the hearts of those people. God has no religion. He looks at the heart.

You are right to understand the confusion of mankind. God does, even more than you and I. If we Love, and there really is an Infinite origin that would rather die in flesh to express our importance, how much deeper do you think His love is than ours?

Last edited:

marhig

The most difficult step is recognizing that God is Love.

People fight this.

They seem to want terrible and scary over Loving and Compassionate.

I don't know why, but that seems to be the norm.

This simple idea skews people's ability to hear the click of the light switch in their mind.

God is love, but he won't be fooled. And there are people who say they love God with their mouths and make a mockery of his word by denying him in their lives.

I've learnt one thing, that I now have a responsibility. Because what I do reflects on a lot of people. And a lot of people in my life are watching how I live and watching what I do.

I've changed a lot in my life, God has changed me completely. And my family, friends and those around me had a bit of a shock as I changed quite quickly. My daughter even said it's like I am a completely different person. But now they watch my ways, and I have to be careful, because if I live wrong, I'm showing them wrong, and they watch everything I do. For example, If I had a glass of wine, that would mean it is ok to go drinking. So I don't have any. And it's not because I'm a holy Joe, I'm far from it, my flesh is a disgrace, and God had to bring me right down and show me that I'm not the not the one to be praised, but he is, my life in the flesh was an abomination before God. So, I do it for God and for those around me. I don't want to give anyone around me stumblingblocks and my greatest hope is for them to know the living God. And I've got the perfect example to follow, in Jesus.

If we carry on living our own lives, pleasing ourselves, doing what we know is wrong, when we know it's wrong before the living God, then we won't be let off.

That's what shocks me the most, that people think the the blood of Christ covers them and God can't see their sins and they can carry on and nothing they do has any consequences, and they're going to walk straight into heaven just because they say they believe. But, that's not the truth, because if the blood of Christ is truly covering us, then we should be turning from sin, and our fleshly lusts should be being put to death by the spirit, and we should be changing from our old ways to a new living way in Christ living by the will of God, and bringing Gods love and word to those we meet. And God should be seeing the life of his holy son, in us and through us. If we truly believe, then we will be doers of the word and we will be walking the walk and partaking in the sufferings Christ to glorify God and bring his love and the life of Christ to those around us and whoever we meet along the way.

People think that they won't be judged once they believe and know God, far from it, once we know God, and we're not in ignorance anymore, judgement begins. As it says here in Hebrews and Peter, God will judge his people!

1 Peter 4

Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. For the time.is come that judgement must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Hebrews 10

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Titus 1

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

If we truly love God, then we'll lay down our lives for him and others, to bring the love of God and the life of Christ to them.

Last edited:

WrathAndRdmpt.NIG

BANNED
Banned
God is love, but he won't be fooled. And there are people who say they love God with their mouths and make a mockery of his word by denying him in their lives.

I've learnt one thing, that I now have a responsibility. Because what I do reflects on a lot of people. And a lot of people in my life are watching how I live and watching what I do.

I've changed a lot in my life, God has changed me completely. And my family, friends and those around me had a bit of a shock as I changed quite quickly. My daughter even said it's like I am a completely different person. But now they watch my ways, and I have to be careful, because if I live wrong, I'm showing them wrong, and they watch everything I do. For example, If I had a glass of wine, that would mean it is ok to go drinking. So I don't have any. And it's not because I'm a holy Joe, I'm far from it, my flesh is a disgrace, and God had to bring me right down and show me that I'm not the not the one to be praised, but he is, my life in the flesh was an abomination before God. So, I do it for God and for those around me. I don't want to give anyone around me stumblingblocks and my greatest hope is for them to know the living God. And I've got the perfect example to follow, in Jesus.

If we carry on living our own lives, pleasing ourselves, doing what we know is wrong, when we know it's wrong before the living God, then we won't be let off.

That's what shocks me the most, that people think the the blood of Christ covers them and God can't see their sins and they can carry on and nothing they do has any consequences, and they're going to walk straight into heaven just because they say they believe. But, that's not the truth, because if the blood of Christ is truly covering us, then we should be turning from sin, and our fleshly lusts should be being put to death by the spirit, and we should be changing from our old ways to a new living way in Christ living by the will of God, and bringing Gods love and word to those we meet. And God should be seeing the life of his holy son, in us and through us. If we truly believe, then we will be doers of the word and we will be walking the walk and partaking in the sufferings Christ to glorify God and bring his love and the life of Christ to those around us and whoever we meet along the way.

People think that they won't be judged once they believe and know God, far from it, once we know God, and we're not in ignorance anymore, judgement begins. As it says here in Hebrews and Peter, God will judge his people!

1 Peter 4

Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. For the time.is come that judgement must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Hebrews 10

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Titus 1

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

If we truly love God, then we'll lay down our lives for him and others, to bring the love of God and the life of Christ to them.

Marhig,

You know me as Nameless. This is my other account. I am logged on today as W.A.R.N.I.G. because someone wanted me to go beyond my yay as yay and nay as nay.

I have told you that I stopped feeling judgment the day I genuinely met Jesus Christ.

I have weighed your theology and know exactly where we differ.

Even as WrathAndRedemption, I am impressed by God to respect your words. You Love God and you admit your sin before Him and mankind. This is why I will not attack you.

You speak from a sincere heart that is clay in the Potters hands.

You do not interpret the verses you quoted as I see them, and I have scripturally challenged many over them, but you are unique Marhig.

Because you kneel on the blade of penitence in your speech, I am certain that you would not beat God's servants and judge them lost.

I see your perspective clearly and I can honestly say that the Spirit within you supersedes your theological understanding.

In short, you are alive to Christ, but dead to yourself.

You speak as one that walks in the flesh, but your demeanor always compliments the Spirit of Christ.

I will speak plain. No one will change your belief about who God is and who Christ is.

You are well aware that I believe Jesus is the flesh of the eternal God.

I am glad that you care so very much about your witness. Please forgive my blatant liberty of speaking directly to you.

Your witness is never your actions in reference to expectations of others, but it is the Spirit of Christ within you overflowing with the abundance of Love from God towards yourself and mankind. I see this in your very Spirit Marhig.

I know you don't agree with my verbiage, but I am telling you that God has given you a good heart that Loves His children. Marhig, you may not believe it, but God died in flesh for humanity and by doing this, He became the very face of every human being.

I see people attacking you on many threads, but you remain peaceful. In this, you treat all of His children with compassion.

Though we differ in Theological understanding, I recognize the Spirit of Loving unity in you.

Peace and Respect Marhig.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

WrathAndRdmpt.NIG

BANNED
Banned

Jesus is God Loving us as we are. He knows the hearts of those people. God has no religion. He looks at the heart. You are right to understand the confusion of mankind. God does, even more than you and I.

If we Love, and there really is an Infinite origin that would rather die in flesh to express our importance, how much deeper do you think His Love is?

About Darwinism directly, I believe it is the result of man attempting to free themselves from the idea of a tyrannical God. The salt lost much of it's flavor and is now trampled. Anti Theism and science aren't rejecting God. They reject the idea of a God that has been propagated by control and judgment. God void of Love and men that teach such lies will be held accountable for their every word.

About Science, Jesus never said a word about the actual age of the earth. He never challenged people to become evangelical to follow Him.

People misrepresent the simplicity of God that resonates from His infinite Majesty.

About Matthew, what is your specific thought behind it?

Luke 11

9 “So I say to you, keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives, and the one who searches finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. 11 What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead of a fish? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?”

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Grace not a license to sin. :banana: It’s a license :listen: to repent (Winfrey). Mk 1:15 :straight:

This is true.

Should we sin that Grace might abound?

Absolutely not!

Yet, are we of His cloak, void of sin without His cloak? [emoji1]

Well are we Serpy?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Grace not a license to sin. :banana: It’s a license :listen: to repent (Winfrey). Mk 1:15, Ac 26:20 :straight:

I see you play the devil's advocate to stir the pot. [emoji1]

[:freak: What sin?
elvis.gif
]

Ro 3:23, 1 Jn 1:9

The blood cleanses better than Shout and Oxi Clean (Is 1:18, 1 John 1:7). :straight:

shout_logo.png
logo.png

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
You mock marriage like your father, the devil (Jn 8:44). Payday someday (Heb 13:4).

wecker-smilies-0010.gif

(Suffering and Pain is not a reproof of the law, neither is the law designed to simply address "Flesh and Blood" (we understand the difference as revelings/reviling against the spirit in testimony, and contentions and grand standing without comparing scripture with scripture), when we are presented with these conclusions, these are solely designed as assaults on the elect/believer, because we chastise our "Person" in the light of the gospel's teachings, so we are not easily seduced, but for the sinner that is wrestling with his walk of faith in the congregation, its just a mechanism, to drive out the "Hearing of the Word" from the individuals that the spirit may use from time to time ... ... ... ... all this concerns the Second Commandment's usage that was modified in the New Testament Transition, and very easily identifies people without, humility in their heart, and with egotism in how they project themselves to rephrase and call to rememberance the position)

(ROMANS 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
ROMANS 5:21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

No, no , no ... ... ... When God changed the Second Commandment, from Love your Person as the Communion with the Church, to Love your Person as the Marriage to Jesus (abstaining from intercession as a means to avoid the chastisement you perform to your heart in your "Hearing of he Word") ... ... ... ... Then God says the "Law Entered into my Commandments" (indicating the Second Commandment Change), to convict the Elect/Believer of Not using the "Impersonal Nature of the Written Law to Chastise our Heart", and not using the "Due Processes of the Law to Chastise our Person" (and treating others with the same division the new testament affords to protect our walk of faith)... ... ... ... we are convicted of this in the New Testament by nature, therefore, "Sin has Abounded that Grace would Abound Much More", that is we need to Accept Jesus to remove this sin, however small this sin is or however Great, however, certain races and peoples cannot accept Jesus, neither can a sinner that has not opened up his Hearing to reprove his heart, and this is evident in their Person. So as Sin Reigns in the New Testament by the Change to the Second Commandment, so does Jesus reign in order to remove the snare of the Change to the Second Commandment.

Okay Nameless, it is always very nice to speak about love but, I expected your follow up from the Pauline allegory against the Law in Romans 7:1-6. I wonder if you are aware, his point with that allegory was to promote his policy of Replacement Theology. In other words, trying to hurt the Jews by putting down their love for the Law.

(This is another flesh and blood argument only, so I'll try to bump it, it is evident that the Gospel does not enforce Slavery, neither is the use of Law Processes and Enforcement a substitute for our "Walk of Faith", this is evident in the failure of the criminal system globally and with the Genetic Lines of Genetic Dan specifically, because of this transgression, God will try the nations to perform Blood Sacrifice when he reveals the Lord's Body to temporarily remove the division of Church and State the New Testament enacted in simpler terms, mankind is accountable, but God allows repentance to remove apart of the death sentence he has pronounced for all life outside of the Sign of Divorce as Revelation States)

ACTS 7:52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers:
ACTS 7:53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept [it].
ACTS 7:54 When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with [their] teeth.
ACTS 7:55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
ACTS 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

The Old Testament was the "Hearing of the Word" by the Disposition of Angels because God had not Sent his Son Jesus to Complete the Law (Communion with the Church). The New Testament is the "Hearing of the Word" by accepting the Body of Jesus (Marriage to Jesus)...............This only deals with the Second Commandment Change.............Stephen is Baring False Witnesses, because he does not acknowledge this modification to the Second Commandment.

Jesus Christ came as the Head of Joseph ... ... ... ... Joseph does not reprove the Angels, because Joseph does not give a Written Law, that is why Jesus used the Apostles to record the testimony from Angels ... ... ... ... the Gospel simply says that Jesus was made Lower than the Angels for this reason ... ... ... ... Stephen is Baring False Witness by not acknowledging the difference of a Son of Man from the Levites and a Son of Man from Joseph. (A Son of Man from the Levites gives the Written Law and Reproves the Angels, a Son of Man from Joseph does not give the Written Law, he just states it calling the Written Law of the Gospel to Remembrance, furthermore Joseph does not reprove Angels, Joseph is reproved by Angels because God see's Joseph as spiritually blind and dumb as a representation of the full potential the gospel affords.

ACTS 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
ACTS 7:60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

You do not have the Authority to Command Jesus to Save your Soul, you are to wait patiently enduring the chastisement the Written Word of the Gospel brings to your heart, waiting for the promise that Jesus has to bring of his own accord, if not in this life then in the next (if Jesus doesn't save by your "Hearing of the Word", then Jesus can save by blessing your Work). ... ... ... ... Stephen is baring false witness by commanding Jesus around to save himself and to forgive sins, Stephen was put to death for a good reason ... ... ... ... sometimes when the Gospel talks about Death, it was an act of righteousness, and not simply a sin.

(Aaron and Genetic Dan, are intimidated by Joseph, because Joseph understands a few things about salvation, so they try desperately to keep them, unlearned and to persist in their assaults to stop people from learning what they have to say, Barabbas/Barnabas, the person God took down from the Cross, is an example of what happens when you exceed God's law, like the euthanasia of Genetic Dan in our nightly walks, or if you watch them attack either theologically with force or physically with force, God will usually drive them away ... ... ... ... the "Son of Man" is an impersonal position, God does not have two standards, if the ungodly hated God in the Old Testament, then the ungodly will hate God in the New Testament a Thousand Fold, and still be as powerless to stop the gospel's message) Love and Blessings (Nightly Walk tonight for public safety, we are closer to the next level now)

Last edited:

marhig

Marhig,

You know me as Nameless. This is my other account. I am logged on today as W.A.R.N.I.G. because someone wanted me to go beyond my yay as yay and nay as nay.

I have told you that I stopped feeling judgment the day I genuinely met Jesus Christ.

I have weighed your theology and know exactly where we differ.

Even as WrathAndRedemption, I am impressed by God to respect your words. You Love God and you admit your sin before Him and mankind. This is why I will not attack you.

You speak from a sincere heart that is clay in the Potters hands.

You do not interpret the verses you quoted as I see them, and I have scripturally challenged many over them, but you are unique Marhig.

Because you kneel on the blade of penitence in your speech, I am certain that you would not beat God's servants and judge them lost.

I see your perspective clearly and I can honestly say that the Spirit within you supersedes your theological understanding.

In short, you are alive to Christ, but dead to yourself.

You speak as one that walks in the flesh, but your demeanor always compliments the Spirit of Christ.

I will speak plain. No one will change your belief about who God is and who Christ is.

You are well aware that I believe Jesus is the flesh of the eternal God.

I am glad that you care so very much about your witness. Please forgive my blatant liberty of speaking directly to you.

Your witness is never your actions in reference to expectations of others, but it is the Spirit of Christ within you overflowing with the abundance of Love from God towards yourself and mankind. I see this in your very Spirit Marhig.

I know you don't agree with my verbiage, but I am telling you that God has given you a good heart that Loves His children. Marhig, you may not believe it, but God died in flesh for humanity and by doing this, He became the very face of every human being.

I see people attacking you on many threads, but you remain peaceful. In this, you treat all of His children with compassion.

Though we differ in Theological understanding, I recognize the Spirit of Loving unity in you.

Peace and Respect Marhig.

Hello, I'm glad you're not going to attack me with that name ;)

I'm not sure why you've changed your name, but it's very different from your other one. Why do you have 2 names? Just wondering :)

I do believe differently to you and others, but I love God with all my heart. And I would never ever even suggest that another person is heading for hell because they don't believe as I do, nor would I wish that upon anyone. My hope is that I sit with everyone here in heaven. If God blesses me and I get in!

I don't believe in calling others unsaved, everyone has a chance and my hope is for everyone to know God, whoever they are. I believe that God looks at the heart. You can have people that believe that Jesus is God and that they are saved and going to heaven but have a rotten heart. And you can have someone who believes that Jesus isn't God and they have the softest heart and they love God with their all. And the same vice versa. But which ones do you think God will look at? I believe he'll look at those from any denomination with a good heart, who love him with all their heart and love and care for those around them.

God is love, and the only thing he hates is sin. That's why I believe he wants our hearts cleansed. Because he can't live through a dirty heart. And others can't see Christ in us, if we're still wilfully sinning and living in our flesh. Can we see the outdoors or see into a house through a dirty window or if the curtains are shut? No we can't. And we can't see God in his people and they can't see the things of God clearly if they are living to please their flesh and have their hearts closed to God by denying his will.

No matter what they say with their mouths, if they're living wrong before God, they won't receive the spirit and the spirit of God, won't stay with those who please themselves before him. No matter how much they think they are saved and going to heaven.

So it's not saying that were saved with our mouths that counts, we show we are saved through our lives by the fruits of the spirit as we live it out and God will bless us with wisdom and understanding by the spirit.

I hope you don't mind me sharing the following, but i thought it was good.

Something really good happened in our house meeting last night, a woman was saying how she had to fight herself that day, because she was arguing with someone and she got a conscience and she knew it was wrong before God. So she fought herself and held her tongue and she felt much better. After she explained everything, a man in our meeting said that he's so glad that she shared what she did. Because he was about to do something that he now knows was really wrong to do, and that what she said was for him also.

Then my mum, who was there too, saw something really good. She saw that because the woman had taken the beam out of her own eye, she helped the man take the speck out of his, before he opened his mouth. Because if she hadn't of obeyed God in her heart, she would never have spoken about it in our meeting, and the man wouldn't have heard and he would have gone and did what he was going to do, and judgement wasn't made through the flesh, everything was done at the hand of God and God not only worked on her heart, but on his also, through his word, sharper than the two edged sword, it turns every way and God through her conscience stopped her, and he stopped the man too without her even knowing. He's a wonderful father and I love him and our lord Jesus Christ deeply.

God looks at our heart nameless, and he loves all of us, he only wants us to love him back, and then he'll open the windows of heaven and he'll pour us out blessing after blessing, he'll open our eyes, our ears and our mouths and he'll fill our heart with a love that is overwhelming where we care about everyone no matter who they are or what they think about us and the peace in the heart that we feel, is amazing. All of us that have experienced this, are truly blessed and we belong to the true church of God, with no denomination and whose head is Christ.

Blessings
Marhig :)

Last edited:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Hello, I'm glad you're not going to attack me with that name ;)

I'm not sure why you've changed your name, but it's very different from your other one. Why do you have 2 names? Just wondering :)

I do believe differently to you and others, but I love God with all my heart. And I would never ever even suggest that another person is heading for hell because they don't believe as I do, nor would I wish that upon anyone. My hope is that I sit with everyone here in heaven. If God blesses me and I get in!

I don't believe in calling others unsaved, everyone has a chance and my hope is for everyone to know God, whoever they are. I believe that God looks at the heart. You can have people that believe that Jesus is God and that they are saved and going to heaven but have a rotten heart. And you can have someone who believes that Jesus isn't God and they have the softest heart and they love God with their all. And the same vice versa. But which ones do you think God will look at? I believe he'll look at those from any denomination with a good heart, who love him with all their heart and love and care for those around them.

God is love, and the only thing he hates is sin. That's why I believe he wants our hearts cleansed. Because he can't live through a dirty heart. And others can't see Christ in us, if we're still wilfully sinning and living in our flesh. Can we see the outdoors or see into a house through a dirty window or if the curtains are shut? No we can't. And we can't see God in his people and they can't see the things of God clearly if they are living to please their flesh and have their hearts closed to God by denying his will.

No matter what they say with their mouths, if they're living wrong before God, they won't receive the spirit and the spirit of God, won't stay with those who please themselves before him. No matter how much they think they are saved and going to heaven.

So it's not saying that were saved with our mouths that counts, we show we are saved through our lives by the fruits of the spirit as we live it out and God will bless us with wisdom and understanding by the spirit.

I hope you don't mind me sharing the following, but i thought it was good.

Something really good happened in our house meeting last night, a woman was saying how she had to fight herself that day, because she was arguing with someone and she got a conscience and she knew it was wrong before God. So she fought herself and held her tongue and she felt much better. After she explained everything, a man in our meeting said that he's so glad that she shared what she did. Because he was about to do something that he now knows was really wrong to do, and that what she said was for him also.

Then my mum, who was there too, saw something really good. She saw that because the woman had taken the beam out of her own eye, she helped the man take the speck out of his, before he opened his mouth. Because if she hadn't of obeyed God in her heart, she would never have spoken about it in our meeting, and the man wouldn't have heard and he would have gone and did what he was going to do, and judgement wasn't made through the flesh, everything was done at the hand of God and God not only worked on her heart, but on his also, through his word, sharper than the two edged sword, it turns every way and God through her conscience stopped her, and he stopped the man too without her even knowing. He's a wonderful father and I love him and our lord Jesus Christ deeply.

God looks at our heart nameless, and he loves all of us, he only wants us to love him back, and then he'll open the windows of heaven and he'll pour us out blessing after blessing, he'll open our eyes, our ears and our mouths and he'll fill our heart with a love that is overwhelming where we care about everyone no matter who they are or what they think about us and the peace in the heart that we feel, is amazing. All of us that have experienced this, are truly blessed and we belong to the true church of God, with no denomination and whose head is Christ.

Blessings
Marhig :)

Marhig,

As always, your words are a tremendous blessing. He is working in your temple well.

I love your story about your house meeting.

This is truly why confessing our sins, one to another is so crucial! The fact that one person spoke of conviction and was lifted up in fellowship is fantastic.

The fact that others were convicted and blessed by that fellowship is even better.

The early church occurred in houses, primarily.

It sounds like that good old time religion to me. [emoji106]

Thank you for exalting Love and Grace!

I have that other account and make it known it's me to create a different type of conversation. WrathAndRdmpt. NIG is usually out when someone calls me out for scriptural debate, but has an arrogant spirit.

I use sarcasm with WAR NIG to offset the tension, but don't want to make a habit of it.

It's my answer to discussing matters beyond peace, when I have implicitly asked an individual for the respect of agreeing to disagree.

It's not a sock puppet, but the sarcastic side of me that is reserved for those that repeatedly address me with disrespect.

I joke and say, you're going to bring WrathAndRdmpt.NIG out. [emoji846]

But on a seriously humorous side, some people persist. [emoji848]

Peace and Grace, all Unified by Christ

And.... Amen. [emoji846]

Ben Masada

My point was that Jesus seems to suggest that the law given in Deut 24:1 isn't a law that God saw as ideal. Your answer is speaking of something else - and we know that no human can fulfil the law.

I agree with you but, in a perfect manner, indeed, no human can fulfill the Law but we are supposed to be found in the process to. Even Jesus did not when he broke the Golden Rule 15 times in Matthew 23:13-33. Besides, we have Ecclesiastes 7:20 saying that, "There has never been a man upon the earth to have done only good and never sinned, and that included Jesus himself.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I agree with you but, in a perfect manner, indeed, no human can fulfill the Law but we are supposed to be found in the process to. Even Jesus did not when he broke the Golden Rule 15 times in Matthew 23:13-33. Besides, we have Ecclesiastes 7:20 saying that, "There has never been a man upon the earth to have done only good and never sinner, and that included Jesus himself.

Jesus is the Lord of the Law. He proclaims this outright, and says also that the Law is not all what the Pharisees proclaimed it to be- to say one cannot heal another person on the Sabbath is absolute nonsense- you all killed Jesus due to that abysmal literacy of the law, and came short yourselves. So you can talk all the crap you want_

Ben Masada

Jesus is the Lord of the Law. He proclaims this outright, and says also that the Law is not all what the Pharisees proclaimed it to be- to say one cannot heal another person on the Sabbath is absolute nonsense- you all killed Jesus due to that abysmal literacy of the law, and came short yourselves. So you can talk all the crap you want_

Your hostility won't help you at all. The Pharisees never said such a thing as to heal someone on the Sabbath is a sin. They used to work to disengage a donkey from a hole on the floor where it had fallen in on the Sabbath as Pichuach Nephesh an allowance according to Jewish culture which permitted to break a commandment when another more important needed to be observed. But I understand you guys. You find appropriate to promote the lies of the NT and enjoy the pleasure to do so according to the gospel of Paul.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
I agree with you but, in a perfect manner, indeed, no human can fulfill the Law but we are supposed to be found in the process to. Even Jesus did not when he broke the Golden Rule 15 times in Matthew 23:13-33. Besides, we have Ecclesiastes 7:20 saying that, "There has never been a man upon the earth to have done only good and never sinner, and that included Jesus himself.

(Cough ............. Satan like to use Placation Theologies that design out the Precepts of the Gospel's various teachings (simplified, in the hope of removing any spiritual value from the parables the gospel offers, so that it is as if the gospel is addressing Flesh and Blood only, that is why we said Adultery/Jew and Gentile, arguments are not as good as a direct answer about Grace and Law we are given in the New Testament, this eliminates that kind of placation from seeding itself into your heart or into the churches) ................... Satan also likes to use suffering and pain, as proof of purpose, in establishing the right of a work based gospel (simplified, to ignore the division of the Second Commandment and its new testament change, God limits sin according to his Gospel Program for his glory, Satan likes to use sin to give himself glory, that means he must change the rules of the Second Commandment to serve himself)

(Dealing with the Elect, God will simply use euthanasia, or God will just drive those people away, it depends on the level of force ............ dealing with the believer and the church, God will take away their strength so that you can overcome them on much easier terms, so its similar to how God deals with the elect .............. much the same for all peoples because the gospel does not promote cruelty, however the Gospel does try satan with such mechanisms as the Call of Election for the Believers, and Blood Sacrifices to discern God's mercy, you can also lump signs and visions into this category)

LUKE 5:33 And they said unto him, Why do the disciples of John fast often, and make prayers, and likewise [the disciples] of the Pharisees; but thine eat and drink?
LUKE 5:34 And he said unto them, Can ye make the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them?
(Jesus had to come and then Go to the Father to complete the New Testament Transition of the Second Commandment for the Churches ............ Love your Person as Communion with the Church, INTO, Love your Person as the Marriage to Jesus ................ only the disciples of Jesus were making this observance, and they had a legal right not to observe the gospel's observances as tithes for the church, feast days, observances, etc...............Issue of Intercession in our walk of faith that God had previously used the Churches for was Addressed.

LUKE 5:35 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.
LUKE 5:36 And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was [taken] out of the new agreeth not with the old.
(God pours out his Wrath against the Churches so they are no longer acting as the Intercessor in our Walk of Faith............Issue of using Impersonal Nature of the Written Word, and Due Processes of the Law is addressed

LUKE 5:37 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.
LUKE 5:38 But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved.
LUKE 5:39 No man also having drunk old [wine] straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better.
(God poured out his Wrath into the Churches and into all Men, so they could not behave as Intercessor in Chastising our Hearts.............The New Wine is the Chastisement of our Heart we must afford for the "Hearing of the Word", and the New Bottles are the Intercession that Jesus only can afford in our Marriage, that is why we are to patiently wait facing the chastisement of sin we are convicted of in the "Hearing of the Word" (acceptance of the written gospel's message), then if Jesus is pleased in the illustration of our inward man, he will provide us with a new heart to complete the chastisement in our "Hearing of the Word" (acceptance of the written gospel's message)................Issue of being Unequally Yolked with Unbelievers to complete our Walk of Faith is address

(We all can't have the benefit of observing God use either euthanasia or drive people away from his elect as a reproof ............ but I will say, Genetic Dan cannot receive Jesus into their hearts and it is self evident in their testimony and in their person ............. you need to cleanse yourself of the son of perdition ............ you know what these people do to me, opportunistic murder, opportunistic sedition, either chemical or electric or behavior as the mechanism to solicit murder using either Genetic Dan, that is very popular or a variation of sinners ......................... Facing the Great Tribulation, it may be postponed so that you will simply have to deal with these people and euthanasia is your own mechanism as well as driving these people away, segregation and curfews...............God is illustrating the Division of the Second Commandment the Nations are Guilty of Offending, so it is possibly there could be a delay of the Tribulation (Euthanasia of Genetic Dan for God's Mercy), for the process of faith, but we much keep watch) Love and Blessings. (a 10 hour talk today, I'm about 1 hour and half later than usual, if you want to see these people die or something then get them to use force against me, we will be changing gears soon, perhaps in a few days).

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Satan like to use Placation Theologies that design out the Precepts of the Gospel's various teachings (simplified, in the hope of removing any spiritual value from the parables the gospel offers, so that it is as if the gospel is addressing Flesh and Blood only, that is why we said Adultery/Jew and Gentile, arguments are not as good as a direct answer about Grace and Law we are given in the New Testament, this eliminates that kind of placation from seeding itself into your heart or into the churches) Satan also likes to use suffering and pain, as proof of purpose, in establishing the right of a work based gospel (simplified, to ignore the division of the Second Commandment and its new testament change, God limits sin according to his Gospel Program for his glory, Satan likes to use sin to give himself glory, that means he must change the rules of the Second Commandment to serve himself)

Jews do not believe in Satan Flaming; Satan is only a concept to illustrate the evil inclination in man. BTW, if Satan existed, he would hate Jews! Satan loves only Christians.